Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Leatherworking & Enchanting

Photolog: 5 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Cennar Send a message via MSN to Cennar Send a message via Yahoo to Cennar
Evo who cares if you would poke Hollie, Fees was the one dating her and he liked her at some point I am sure of that.

TJ not saying hello... to my understanding he thought everyone hated him. Why would he go say hello to you? You think you are friends? I thought, you were a friend and then you blow up and start shooting shit on how I am a piece of shit... ok, thats a friend?

"And since you feel obligated to insult my brother, because he has a lot to do with your issues with me ..I'll go ahead and set things straight:
I WOULDNT POKE HOLLIE WITH MY FINGER" who cares if you would poke her... that doesn't make sense
Old 05-29-2008   #2
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Send a message via AIM to Evo Send a message via Skype™ to Evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cennar View Post
who cares if you would poke her... that doesn't make sense
Anyone else laughing irl? Read your post moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cennar View Post
fees isn't saying anything at least on here.
Your right he isnt. Mr. I stand up for TJ when theres bullshit around. Excuse me for being defensive when you make fun of Jeremy like that. I don't want to speak for him, but what Marty said is right. He's not the one making fun here, I am. He talks to her on a regular basis and isnt really that butt-hurt over the whole thing.

But lets think about something here, Hollie obviously isn't the issue. Like I said I just saw her a few weeks back and didn't have any problem whatsoever. The issue you're upset about must be TJ, and I think you're right...maybe everyone does hate him. But I'll set something straight, if I called YOU a flaky piece of shit for leaving without saying anything...TJ might as well be a flaky pile of horse shit with piercing and dreadlocks. I can whip up a drawing real quick if you'd like
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Evo is offline   Reply With Quote