Old 07-02-2007   #16
ChrisMo
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Asilem (talents)
DKP
Human Rogue
Jewelcrafting & Mining

Barring what was said in the past, I don't understand this. I've known you for a while Nick, and this is pretty out of character. You made it very clear you were glad you were done with the game and that you wouldn't be returning. Everyone knows how much time and effort gets put into a character, why would anyone play someone else's character full-time while they "babysat" it. Furthermore, if either James or myself were aware that he was just "babysitting", do you think we would have let him spend so much time on Auro? Second, upon returning and discussing the character, an agreement was made and you said I was the witness. What happened to that? You said, "Robert keeps Auro, you find me a level 70 Pally, and if you can't, help me level one." Did I miss something? Pretty sure that was an agreement to let Robert keep Auro. Honestly, had it not been for the second part, I could see where you are coming from, people spent a lot of time with their personalized pixels and grow attached. But did you really bother to actually give it to him, say I was a witness and then reclaim the account? That's pretty cold.
ChrisMo is offline   Reply With Quote