Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Send a message via AIM to Evo Send a message via Skype™ to Evo
A recap for everyone reading:
1. I posted a light-hearted insult @ Slock
2. Billy responds to a cartoon drawing in my sig of Hollie & TJ's fake kid. And by the way, if they're having kids they must be doing well.
3. I posted my reasoning for making the cartoon.
4. Billy says that "people get over it" like I have an issue with the two of them dating. He then brings up an argument we had over two months ago (bravo btw).

HEY SMARTY PANTS, I don't have an issue with the two of them being an item. I just think it's hilarious LIKE THE REST OF THE GUILD and it's worth making a stupid cartoon about. I actually just saw Hollie TWO FUCKING WEEKS AGO and guess what happened? We talked and had a fun time playing fucking xbox with some friends. I didn't even mention her relationship. What I can't get, is you not being able to get over an argument that we had a long time ago.

Says a lot about your cousin TJ, a friend of mine that after leaving the guild and < include Hollie drama here > did not say a single word to me about anything. So you can go ahead and drop this respect that you think your cousin (and your friends Orzlife since you want to bring up old times) deserves from me. After talking with him on the phone & online for how many months, he's 5 minutes down the fucking street from me & I don't even get a "hello."

I'll make cartoons about whatever I fucking want to make cartoons about, unless told otherwise by a reputable member of this gaming site. The guild isn't raiding, so the majority of the people on this site use it for entertainment. I'm sorry the stupid fucking cartoon doesnt entertain you. Believe me, it's in good taste.

And since you feel obligated to insult my brother, because he has a lot to do with your issues with me ..I'll go ahead and set things straight:
I WOULDNT POKE HOLLIE WITH MY FINGER, let alone any other part of my body. So you can give your cousin a big high five from me, because you obviously think it's a big accomplishment. If anyone reading this has any sexual fantasies about this girl, or if you want to dream about being TJ for a day, go ahead and keep an eye out for Pimples and Piercings Volume 2..it's sure to be out by the end of the month.

/rant
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Evo is offline   Reply With Quote