Main Character:
PurestEvil (talents)
DKP
Human Warlock
Enchanting & Engineering

Wow 8 emails already...

email 1:

Henjam, Zangarmarsh, lol.>

Used to be the GM of a top BC guild there, was deep into PvE but I dominated BGs too as both prot and arms. I never did find a great arena partner, even though most of my friends in-game are Glads.

Anyway, I sold that toon recently for $800 and now I'm working my way back up.>

You know, warriors and druids are a classic combination. I wonder if we'd be as OP in real life.

-H
Stats:

29, 6', 7'' (I'm thick, but I'm cut, QQ), 180 lbs. Pics on my Facebook (use this e-mail address to find me.) I go to school up here in Cambridge, majoring in economics. I play poker for spare change because I don't like living COMPLETELY off savings.>>

About all the sexual stuff: Don't worry about it. I'm definitely the best you'd ever have. You wouldn't be the first druid I've dated, the last one was a boomkin and she still can't walk straight.

lol-
-H

fucker didnt have a picture.

Email 2:
this one is pretty epic..

i dont have a level 70 character, i dont have the game myself, my friend has it, and i play it alot....I've watched him bring his Dark mage to level 70...i help him through his quests, and arenas, and i've gone on his character and farmed for him (he needed to get his flying mount but had to sleep so i stayed up at his house and played for him) what i mean by i help him through his quests and arena's is that we look them over and i help him figure out how to get through them (in many ways) i love watching raids. and im thinking of starting my own character up on his account because i think it would be fun (you can test me if you'd like on what i know)

i think having sex with you while u play would be hot on many levels though...expecially on arena, i've seen some epic battles and i can only imagine how hot it would look/feel.

I fit your description perfectly other then that....heres a pic...if u wanna hit me up on aim my sn is striker15338

this guy had a pic...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (3.3 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg hg.jpg (15.5 KB, 71 views)
PurestEvil is offline   Reply With Quote