Main Character:
Azraeil (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting
More Characters

Destro pots: casters MUST. Fire mages... guess what? FLAME CAPS TOO
Haste Pots: will use at a MIN 2 PER ATTEMPT ON BRUTALIS
Scrolls of Strength 5 and Agility 5: melee dps, start finding these. they will stack with other buffs. (one of each per attempt)

Instant poison for rogues (brutalis has to have the debuff slots open for more damaging dots)

Drums of Battle. FOUR PER GROUP (know from my experience with the rogue) since the rotation will cycle through all 4 of the ppl in that group. 2 min CD on the drums, 30 sec up time. make a macro for when you use it to alert your PARTY MEMBERS ONLY so they can watch their buff slot timers. in the macro make it also state (if you wish) who is next so they will pay attention more.

Don't pay much else attention to the other classes, but i will this week when we do brut to see what all they are using.

MAGES/LOCKS/S-PRIESTS flasks of pure death, nothing else will suffice for brutalis, it's a MAX dps race against time. No elixir combination will be better for our dps. (i'll edit this later)

Melee/Ranged dps elixir of demon slaying (1 gromsblood 1 ghost mushroom) it has more atk power than flask of relentless assault, get used to it for this. it's a 5 min elixir so 1 per attempt will suffice.

If you haven't started now, i would suggest farming all the daily's you van every day because there will be 300g consumable nights. (this goes for all as far as i know)

Please note, I am mentioning these things for a brutalis fight, not EVERY fight in there, just mainly him.