Main Character:
Killerhero (talents)
DKP
Human Rogue
Skinning & Leatherworking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaneAvitar View Post
go over your ui with me
well it usually looks better then that but ive turned off a few things every now and then.

my setup is full of ace2 addons, which are suppose to be the lowest mem demand addons in the game.

i use eepanels2 to make the blackout at the bottom, followed with bartender3 for the action buttons. the reason they are circles is "cyCircled" button improvement.

swstats is my dmgmeter and i have prat to redo my chat window to make more use of it like the combat log is easier to read for example.

Fubar is the top bar that can also have a bottom bar if u have too much crap and there is various mini addons u can get for it like fuRepair etc.

i use ag_unitframes for the player status windows which have moving chars in em. i use xperl raid frames for healing because it has an awesome feature to "fade out" people out of range or that dont need a heal. You can set it up to where if their below a certain % it lights up for you.

bigwigs for boss mod, ora2 for raid assist alot smoother then deadly, and ctraid. it only load the boss addon when your at that boss which uses less memory.

I have onebag so its just one huge box for my bags and i can organize my gear into corners etc.

Also elkano's buff bars for those huge awesome bars in the top left showing all my buffs.

got any other questions just let me know, i can pop in vent help u set it up or w/e.
Killerhero is offline   Reply With Quote