Jonclani
The Altclani Army

Main Character:
Jonclani (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Leatherworking & Skinning
More Characters

Well then. Originally I thought this thing was just a little spat that would pass, but after 22 pages of some moderately viscious bullshit and multiple attempts by multiple parties to reroute the discussion, I figured I would exercise the old "voice of reason".

Most of this drama took place after I had begun to distance myself from the game, so I'm not going to pretend to have all the details of anyone's side, nor am I going to take a side. I'm fairly certain that I can say I have been a friend to all involved parties, maybe not a close personal friend because I tend to keep a comfortable distance from most, but a friend nonetheless.

Most of us have known each other, played the game together, met up, and generally had good times for quite a while, years for the most part. Looking through the conversations, it doesnt seem that the truly INVOLVED parties bare any true ill will towards each other.

Is it really worth it to damage friendships for taking up perceived battles for others in a non-existant war? Adam and Billy, are the issues between you two really serious enough for this back and forth nonsense? I know neither of you are really keen on letting things slide, but this is just a bit out of control.

TJ, I can't speak for everyone, but I can safely say that you aren't hated around these parts. If anything, I think that the posts here show that more people care about you than you realize. Now, whether or not the people are right about Hollie, that's neither here nor there. Just understand that people are looking out for you. Whether you agree or not is up to you, and who you see or don't see is also up for you. But letting a woman ruin friendships is always a bad sign. Look out for yourself, and do what you feel is right. We'll still be behind you either way, just try not to burn bridges, it always comes back to haunt you.

Anyway, not to spoil your drama, for those of you adamant to continue, I'm sure most people won't read my post, and you can flame on with reckless abandon, I just needed to speak my piece and try to quell some of the flames.

-Clani Out