Old 05-31-2008   #161
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Leatherworking & Enchanting

Send a message via AIM to Cennar Send a message via MSN to Cennar Send a message via Yahoo to Cennar
[quote=Evo;17736]You're actually spot on with this one. When I said that, I wasn't defending myself...just responding to the sentence you typed in bold about YOUR BOY TJ POKIN HER BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE AINT. I was clarifying that I would rather teabag a blender than poke her. Understand? Okay, great.

Okay listen ass hat. There's no need to recap (irony much?) our initial argument, because on the second or third page or wherever, I INCLUDED MY POST FROM OFFICER CHAT THAT COVERS THE ENTIRE FUCKING SITUATION, that I wrote THREE MONTHS AGO. Im sorry I sound like a broken record. I am frustrated AS INDICATED BY THIS EMOTICON

QUOTE]

ok great blah blah blah... I was talking about Fees poking her.... who gives a rats ass if you wanted to poke her or not, you were not the one dating her.

Oh yeah, you're getting all upset that I posted about something that happened 3 months about but you did it at least 3 times in this damn thread. Don't get even more pissed when you know I hit the nail on the head.