Legna
What?

Main Character:
Azraeil (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting
More Characters

i didn't say shit cause i didn't know shit? is that your honest philosophy?

why don't you talk to the officers i was talking to in tells about why i wasn't saying anything over vent or i could inform you now that i was pissed off to a great extent sunday night.

and fuck me? fine dale, fuck me for telling someone in the guild that i would look into something that they had a question about for a brutalis fight where i COULD and WILL get them some data back on it.
and if not? fuck you for condemning people which you have no damn relations with. If you have something to say about me, i'd suggest that it be about something that DOES NOT involve me trying to help someone else out.

wtf have you done to help them out with this? nothing bitch so shut your fucking mouth get hell off my damn case about it. alright? fucker

again the points go back to me not wanting to fucking talk over vent because of things i was dealing with. and when you try to pick something with me, be FUCKING SURE that i'm not acting ignorant about something and rather that i am dealing with shit like my grandfather in teh hospital, my mother coming out of surgery, me dealing with grades and some more personal issues that only a SELECT FEW officers know about and which i would never tell the likes of your sorry ass