batface
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Batface (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Leatherworking & Skinning

<3

Well, this certainly HAS blown up. Quite randomly, too. I know there are a bunch of crazy rumors flying around so I'm going to give it to you straight. I was dating Jeremy, obviously. As I'm sure many of you who I talked to knew, we weren't very happy together. It was just kind of a pretty pointless relationship. We simply weren't right for each other. Both of us can agree on that, too. So, after many fail attempts of trying to work things out, I decided to break up with him. The only cause to this was because we weren't getting along and neither of us wanted to change. There wasn't another guy or anything...(you crazy gossipers!!!!) I was just tired of trying to keep something going that had no point or rewards. A few people in the bhood knew this, because I told them... For example, Karrde. I talked to Karrde the night this happened, I think. I told him why we broke up and how I had plans to stay single for a long while. However, I didn't really talk to many people about personal matters, so a lot weren't aware that we had broken it off. Also, from what I gathered Fees wasn't telling anyone... So, a lot of people were still under the assumption that we were dating.

Anyway, after being broken up for a few weeks, TJ and I started talking more. Just as friends, mind you. We hit it off really well and had a lot of the same interests, and goals, and such. So, that?s how that happened. I wasn?t dating Fees? and I wasn?t even looking for a relationship. I wanted to stay single, go to college, and maybe meet someone cool there. It just kind of happened! : D I?m not complaining about that though, I?m very happy! And I?m sure you?re all super excited to hear that!! <o>: D</o>

<o></o>So, I?m not this crazy ho, dropping Fees for TJ and stuff. Fees and I were broken up way before TJ and I started dating. I broke up with Fees because we could never get along, and that was pretty much the only reason. I didn?t have other guys in mind. To be honest, I was quite tired of being in a relationship at that point. I just wanted to chill out and relax over the summer? I don?t know why people are so against me at this point? If you see that Fees is all right with it, leave it at that. I?m cool with Fees, he knows that. I?m pretty sure he?s cool with me. There aren?t any hostile feelings between us. Yet, it seems as if everyone else has them. Why? I didn?t do anything rude to Fees. I didn?t do anything mean to TJ, or anyone for that matter. What?s up?<o></o>

<o></o>As for quitting the game, I had been talking about quitting for a while, because I needed to get ready for college, get a job, and needing to move out on my own. I had a lot of stuff coming at me very quickly. Anyway, I didn?t have plans on just leaving? But after I was pretty much harassed by Evo every 5 seconds and not to mention the fact that I was randomly kicked for what seemed to be for no reason? I decided to just quit the game all together and start focusing more on my life. Which I have done and everything is working out splendidly for me, if you were wondering! ^___^
batface is offline   Reply With Quote