Old 04-09-2008   #1
XaneAvitar
not gay

Main Character:
Xanetrain (talents)
DKP
Human Warrior

Around the Corner

What does the future behold for The Brotherhood?

Update: April 14, 2008

First Look, Sunwell Trash!

I said if we went into Sunwell iand downed any trash I would post a picture. Well trash was a lot easier than originally expected. If we're all in the game and focused, use at least a portion of our brains; trash goes pretty swimmingly. Like I said in the raid last night. "If you want to progress through a hardcore instance, we've got act a bit hardcore."

So everything else in the post still applies, it's an instance we can certainly conquer on par with the rest of the server. Enjoy your first look into The Sunwell Plateau.

Where We Stand

So here we are. Illidan is dead and there is another whole instance opened ahead of us. When do we expect to join the other 8 guilds ahead of us in Sunwell. Well, the thing is.. we're still a bit under geared for Sunwell. That means we need to continue farming BT/Hyjal and keep our fingers crossed for great drop loots. We need everyone to show up, be willing to show up, communicate, and make sure the high priority items get to the right raiders. Does that mean we're not going to be attempting Sunwell soon? No, it just means we are 1-2 weeks of GOOD DROPS away from going into Sunwell and at least learning the trash and maybe the first fight Kalecgos.

Some things we need to work on going into Sunwell....

Gear the Tanks!

Gearing the tanks is one of the most important thing we can do right now. If you haven't heard the bosses and trash in Sunwell hit like fucking trucks. Sure Karrde is maybe a piece or two away from being able to successfully tank, Mercator is probably a chestpiece and Illidan shield away, and Nihmm just needs a few gaps in his tank gear filled up and we're ready to look at Sunwell. The bosses in Sunwell have had their Crushing Blow table taken away. Seems easy enough right? No more crushing blows equals higher threat and less spike damage right? Well, they decided to get away from Spike damage completely and they've tweaked the bosses hit/expertise tables as well, pushing a lot of dodge off the table for tanks. Good/bad. Tanks get hit hard, constantly. That means healing can be as intense as it is for the Bloodboil fight for all fights. Tanks need to work on getting higher armor/stamina and going for such stats as parry and block value over dodge and agility. Expertise is huge because you don't want a boss parrying you since the hits are bigger and more guaranteed to land on their target. This is why extremely geared Druid tanks are the best for Sunwell. We don't have a feral at that level yet but perhaps something we should consider working on.

Do Your Sunwell Research!

Start reading up on strats now, find the strategies best suited for our guild and how we down bosses. Read up on what your class is supposed to do for certain boss fights in Sunwell. Use those raid forums and class forums to theory craft! We might be close to being able to go in there and fight Kalecgos but nowhere near the DPS we need to go in there and lay waste to Brutallus. So as a guild we need to improve our DPS and I don't necessarily think it's a gear thing (although that helps) I think everyone needs to refresh on their spell rotations, what stats they should be boosting in their gear, what spec they need to be and just practicing at it. I certainly trust the majority of you to be capable to reach a Sunwell potential in the next few weeks, don't let us down!

We will also be allowing for some donations! Sunwell can be consumable heavy when starting out; so potions (Elixirs of Demonslaying comes to mind off the back) will be opened up for DKP reimbursed donations incoming this week! If you can think of other things that will help us progress through Sunwell, let me know!

Sitouts and Getting Burnt Out!

Please let us know if you are getting burnt out by the game. We've been raiding Hyjal/BT non-stop for a few months now and I more than anybody realize... it can get boring. We're trying to rotate casuals in to pick up the loot that we know is getting disenchanted. But please, do not loot and the next week scoot out till Sunwell. We've already have been hit by some major retirements that has set us back a couple weeks, we don't want to be left in the dust by anymore. So if you're considering taking a few weeks off or retiring in general please talk to officers and keep them in the loop. If you are, perhaps picking up that piece can be forwent until you return. Keep the progression of the guild in mind!

Sitouts have obviously grown to immense proportions since 2.4 has arrived on our doorsteps. We are still in the works of rewriting the guild charter and possible changes to how sitouts and casual loot pick up will work. But as of right now, we need patience from everybody. This past week was just proof that we will have spots open for Hyjal/BT if you're patient for them! As for when you're in there, we expect you to perform. Karrde has a low tolerance for people who don't know what they're doing on fights, so if you don't know... first read bosskillers, then ask a veteran class representative in the raid, if all else fails ask one of the officers or Karrde himself what you're supposed to do. If you excel in the raids when you are first brought in, you'll lose that casual tag in no time and be awarded with a nice shiny "raider" tag. These spots are competitive people. Also, do not ask when you're casual tag will be taken away. It's there for a reason. If you're performing and showing up you'll get a raider tag. That's our decision when it happens not yours. Over the next few weeks we will also try to offer some alternative raiding solutions during raid times to keep everyone entertained (and getting gear) and we will be narrowing down our Sunwell roster to who we want to bring in there. So again, with the above paragraph, please let officers know if you are considering taking time off until Sunwell. We need an accurate representation of who needs time to recuperate and return and we need to know who to gear up properly.

Last edited by XaneAvitar : 04-14-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-10-2008   #2
Melissamao
Wonko the Sane

Main Character:
Melissamao (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Engineering & Mining
More Characters

Photolog: 2 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Melissamao
and then we will buy more psychedelic mushrooms, ya feel me?
Old 04-10-2008   #3
Tirrex
Retired

Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

Photolog: 24 pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaneAvitar View Post
gfgfsdgfsdgawewef dsfafa asdfwqefewq fDSff fjkbflkjbqawf welkjbfwe qfmn wekjfbkw efkjewbf qwelmfb qwjebf qwelfbqwbe fnq wefhqwbefh qwef efiqbefib qew fqwiebfkqjw ef qwefbiwqe fwqefiwqe fqkeoifbn gfgfsdgfsdgawewef.
QFT
Old 04-10-2008   #4
Rontor(Kyle)
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Rontor (talents)
DKP
Human Warrior
Blacksmithing & Mining

Send a message via AIM to Rontor(Kyle)
Hmm, but if adljksdjhsdlkfhlkj aklsdjfhalkdjfhaljk asdfjksdhfkjlashdfjk asdfjkhas sdafhruauer c vunudifni nfnd nfdfnginw uduisdnf unf fuck yo couch aldfjajkdfh adfuiouiuu penis alsdjkfklafu fuck aljdfhleuwicn wuwlel anus.
Old 04-10-2008   #5
Legna
What?

Main Character:
Azraeil (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting
More Characters

Destro pots: casters MUST. Fire mages... guess what? FLAME CAPS TOO
Haste Pots: will use at a MIN 2 PER ATTEMPT ON BRUTALIS
Scrolls of Strength 5 and Agility 5: melee dps, start finding these. they will stack with other buffs. (one of each per attempt)

Instant poison for rogues (brutalis has to have the debuff slots open for more damaging dots)

Drums of Battle. FOUR PER GROUP (know from my experience with the rogue) since the rotation will cycle through all 4 of the ppl in that group. 2 min CD on the drums, 30 sec up time. make a macro for when you use it to alert your PARTY MEMBERS ONLY so they can watch their buff slot timers. in the macro make it also state (if you wish) who is next so they will pay attention more.

Don't pay much else attention to the other classes, but i will this week when we do brut to see what all they are using.

MAGES/LOCKS/S-PRIESTS flasks of pure death, nothing else will suffice for brutalis, it's a MAX dps race against time. No elixir combination will be better for our dps. (i'll edit this later)

Melee/Ranged dps elixir of demon slaying (1 gromsblood 1 ghost mushroom) it has more atk power than flask of relentless assault, get used to it for this. it's a 5 min elixir so 1 per attempt will suffice.

If you haven't started now, i would suggest farming all the daily's you van every day because there will be 300g consumable nights. (this goes for all as far as i know)

Please note, I am mentioning these things for a brutalis fight, not EVERY fight in there, just mainly him.
Old 04-11-2008   #6
Legna
What?

Main Character:
Azraeil (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting
More Characters

since i can't seem to edit my own posts. Flame caps are not the best things to use since you won't be able to use your mana pots (cause of the destro pots that you should be chugging) and it triggers the CD on your mana emerald.

healers, mana pots like it's your job, really you all know what you would need to do.
tanks... have fun :-P
Old 04-14-2008   #7
Pilamar
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Pilamar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Rogue
Alchemy & Jewelcrafting
More Characters

Don't need instant poison IMO since we got the new daily that gives us an "oil" that can proc for 200 more AP.
Old 04-14-2008   #8
Pilamar
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Pilamar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Rogue
Alchemy & Jewelcrafting
More Characters

Ok.. just did a little research on that "oil" and it's got a 40ish second CD. Might not be worth it for 10 seconds of 300 more ap. Will have to test. EJ hasn't really said "yay" or "nay" on it yet so...
Old 04-14-2008   #9
Legna
What?

Main Character:
Azraeil (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting
More Characters

i haven't personally tested it yet on my rogue pilmar, i'll get back to you with the theorycraft i pull from it.
Old 04-14-2008   #10
Deviator

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

I doubt thats your rogue. Firstly I want to point out how could you possibly raid on two characters actively? Progressing in BT and Sunwell at the same time? Don't think so. Secondly, how is it that you didn't know how to do the trash in Sunwell, never encounter a scout before?, when you supposedly have gotten Brutallus to 1%. However I do acknowledge that you may have played 'a' rogue, which to my belief is not yours, on a Brutallus attempt. Maybe you play a friends rogue once in a while, but I highly doubt that it's yours. I can't really think of any way for you to prove this to me, unless you let me on your account to see that they're on the same account, but I really don't care that much.
Back on topic, I finally forced myself to watch some Sunwell videos, I can't wait, they look really fun, but seriously, our Dps and overall gear level is far too low to be getting our hopes up. Wtb more ballers.

Old 04-14-2008   #11
Legna
What?

Main Character:
Azraeil (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting
More Characters

#1 it's called day raids?
#2 i don't OWN the account, i play the rogue with my RA.
#3 i didn't say shit about the first pull w/ the scout (my suggestion from here on out is to LISTEN TO WHO SAYS WHAT and then try to down play them)
#4 i don't raid there all the time, what do we do on monday's? NOTHING guess what time we do our biggest pushes on Brut? MONDAYS!!!! YAY... it's not an off day for me like you slacker...
#5 acct's been hacked before so why the FUCK would i EVER LET YOU onto the account?!
#6 i would LOVE to see some proof from YOU that i didn't know sunwell trash... how was it that when ppl pulled 1shot the robot, i was the first to bolt while we were like "HEY look it's a robot?!"... why was i standing at teh door? because i've been through those kinds of wipes before.... both on Argent Dawn AND on the PTR... before you even DARE criticize me again, get your damn facts straight
Old 04-14-2008   #12
XaneAvitar
not gay

Main Character:
Xanetrain (talents)
DKP
Human Warrior

WOAH WOAH WOAH
Old 04-14-2008   #13
Deviator

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

#1 I'd like to begin by simply stating that you're a moron.
#2 Don't say its yours, when it clearly isn't.
#3 You didn't say shit cause you don't know shit.
And I'm slightly confused at your statement in parenthesis, I'll assume it's an insult, so fuck you. lol.
#4 Since when has the Bhood had Monday's off? Until recently (and t5).
I'm slacking cause we don't raid Monday's and because I don't have an alt in another guild thats soaking up loot to raid one day? You surely must be jokes, and extremely selfish.
#5 I didn't say I wanted on your account. I said that would be the only way for you to prove it to me, but since you admitted its not yours, I guess I don't have too; not that I ever would have. Also found it funny that you managed to capitalize everything but 'i'.
#6 Are you serious? I seriously don't believe half the shit that comes out of your mouth about 'your' rogue. Why wouldn't you just say, casters group up and melee bunch up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legna View Post
i was the first to bolt while we were like "HEY look it's a robot?!"... why was i standing at teh door?
Because your an idiot and you didn't know the trash, or you were too retarded to speak up and tell us how its done (doubtful). Either way you're retarded.

Bitch, I'll criticize whoever I please. Don't lie to me you piece of shit.

Old 04-14-2008   #14
Miracael
Taciturn

Main Character:
Miracael (talents)
DKP
Human Priest
Tailoring & Skinning

Send a message via AIM to Miracael
hay guyz wuts going on in dis thread
Old 04-14-2008   #15
Legna
What?

Main Character:
Azraeil (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting
More Characters

i didn't say shit cause i didn't know shit? is that your honest philosophy?

why don't you talk to the officers i was talking to in tells about why i wasn't saying anything over vent or i could inform you now that i was pissed off to a great extent sunday night.

and fuck me? fine dale, fuck me for telling someone in the guild that i would look into something that they had a question about for a brutalis fight where i COULD and WILL get them some data back on it.
and if not? fuck you for condemning people which you have no damn relations with. If you have something to say about me, i'd suggest that it be about something that DOES NOT involve me trying to help someone else out.

wtf have you done to help them out with this? nothing bitch so shut your fucking mouth get hell off my damn case about it. alright? fucker

again the points go back to me not wanting to fucking talk over vent because of things i was dealing with. and when you try to pick something with me, be FUCKING SURE that i'm not acting ignorant about something and rather that i am dealing with shit like my grandfather in teh hospital, my mother coming out of surgery, me dealing with grades and some more personal issues that only a SELECT FEW officers know about and which i would never tell the likes of your sorry ass
Old 04-14-2008   #16
Eviljester
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Eviljester (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Priest
Enchanting & Tailoring

Epic...
Old 04-14-2008   #17
Legna
What?

Main Character:
Azraeil (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting
More Characters

again... fuck you dale
Old 04-14-2008   #18
Traxxas

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Traxxas

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

i see what you did there ...

Old 04-14-2008   #19
Deviator

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviljester View Post
Epic...
^

Old 04-14-2008   #20
Deviator

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Btw you over reacted, no need to get all defensive, all you needed to say is that it was your friends rogue. I don't even care, I probably shouldn't have even replied, but... I'm not like that, as you know.

Old 04-14-2008   #21
Sylmeron
Your normal mutha fucka

Main Character:
Soluria (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Skinning
More Characters

Lokky 67 Mage (375 Tailoring)
WTS Mongoose / Surefooted
Old 04-14-2008   #22
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Leatherworking & Enchanting

Photolog: 5 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Cennar Send a message via MSN to Cennar Send a message via Yahoo to Cennar
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legna View Post
this? i am dealing with shit like my grandfather in teh hospital, my mother coming out of surgery, me dealing with grades and some more personal issues that only a SELECT FEW officers know about and which i would never tell the likes of your sorry ass
.... this is epic because if you got that much shit going on and can't give your full focus on a raid why not take a break and deal with your RL shit. Wow can wait RL shouldn't be pushed back like most of us have done or still do.

I might may not have a place in this thread, but I have learned that some times when you get piles of shit falling on your head you wanna move and not let the shit pile up even more around you.

wow can be a great get away and looks like karrde might have to step down and let a new RO step in his place!
Old 04-14-2008   #23
Legna
What?

Main Character:
Azraeil (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting
More Characters

i do it because it distracts me... NEXT FUCKING QUESTION ABOUT IT. All i can do right now about them is fucking wait... we don't know if my grandfather is going to live or not... wanna keep pushing the fucking issue here?
Old 04-14-2008   #24
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

Send a message via AIM to Cennar Send a message via MSN to Cennar Send a message via Yahoo to Cennar
... i know wow is a nice distraction and a get away ... not saying that is bad, so calm down. We all know waiting sucks!!!! You getting pissed at others because they are calling you out to speak up on a matter when you claim to know so much about Sunwell, but yet you are too distracted to help the raid so you are hurting them.
Old 04-15-2008   #25
Caliene
I Don't Like You

Main Character:
Calianne (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting & Mining
More Characters

Send a message via AIM to Caliene Send a message via MSN to Caliene
Why is Billy making sense? Are you high?

True that.
Old 04-15-2008   #26
Omni
Bemani Fiend

Main Character:
Auro (talents)
DKP
Human Paladin
Alchemy & Enchanting

Photolog: 32 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Omni
Billy's high on tax returns right now.
Old 04-15-2008   #27
Legna
What?

Main Character:
Azraeil (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting
More Characters

after having a night to think about what billy said, i have made up my mind to just stop right there and leave it as is. I am removing all my posts and will put up a different post in the guild only areas of our forum about some highly suggested consumables.

Done posting stuff in public forums here.
Old 04-15-2008   #28
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

... i am using my brain again!!! We all have problems and thats why we have friends. GL hope all gets better for you in RL.
Old 04-16-2008   #29
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Send a message via AIM to Evo Send a message via Skype™ to Evo
Lol @ you people calling out Legna for over-reacting. Calling your guild mates pieces of shit would provoke a response like that from me, and probably a few others. Glad to see its died down now.

Dale and Legna, to your corners please.
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Old 04-16-2008   #30
Deviator

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
Lol @ you people calling out Legna for over-reacting. Calling your guild mates pieces of shit would provoke a response like that from me, and probably a few others. Glad to see its died down now.

Dale and Legna, to your corners please.
lol@you, I was referring to his first reply being an over reaction, I didn't call him a piece of shit until later.

Old 04-16-2008   #31
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Send a message via AIM to Evo Send a message via Skype™ to Evo
TO YOUR CORNERS
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Old 04-16-2008   #32
Deviator

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

no thanks

Old 04-16-2008   #33
Sylmeron
Your normal mutha fucka

Main Character:
Soluria (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Skinning
More Characters

why won't this die already...
Lokky 67 Mage (375 Tailoring)
WTS Mongoose / Surefooted
Old 04-16-2008   #34
Thesuperman
Still Being Fat w/ a Job

Main Character:
Thesuperman (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Enchanting

LOL

"The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell."
Old 04-16-2008   #35
Elandrafrost
Recruiter

Main Character:
Karyn (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Mining & Herbalism
More Characters

I found a picture of me when I was a baby. This was me on my first crate ride to the US.
Old 04-21-2008   #36
Syvius
Deceased

Main Character:
Lashara (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Jewelcrafting
More Characters