Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

Photolog: 24 pictures

Exclamation The Brotherhood website

The Brotherhood website

If this thread has a new post for you, press the [END] key on your keyboard to view the latest changes on our website. They're on the last post of this thread.

Some tips:

Subscribing to threads.

You may subscribe to a thread if you wish to be notified via email of new posts on that thread. For so, open the thread you wish to subscribe to and under "Thread Tools" on the top of the thread select "Subscribe to this Thread". More options will be given to you then. You may subscribe to as many threads as you wish, and you can manage your subscriptions from "My Profile" on the top bar.

File Hosting.

All guildmembers ranking Alumni or higher have a personal file hosting directory where your personal files can be uploaded. They'll be made available under www.thebhood.com/members/YourName. This is a personal folder where you can post your screenshots, videos, and other files as long as they're not copyrighted. The rank "Friend of the Guild" also have their personal directory. To access this, click "Files" on the top bar. More instructions are located in the bottom of the File Hosting screen.

Email @thebhood.com.

All guildmembers ranking Alumni or higher (including Friend of the Guild) can have a @thebhood.com email address that will redirect all emails sent to it to the mailbox of your choice. To setup yours, simply go to My Profile on the top bar, and then click on Email Forwarding on the very bottom of the left-side bar.

Mobile version of our website.

On the bottom of every page, near the cat-druid, there is a "Mobile Version" link. Bookmark it on your celphones or PDAs if you want to access our website on the go, unless you have an uber celphone like Thomasmann does that can even play the arcade on it.

Quick reply, ALT+S, ALT+X.

You don't have to click "POST REPLY" to reply to a thread. Just type it all in the quick reply box on the bottom of the thread. Then, just press ALT+S to send it. Hitting ESC will clear your quick reply box. ALT+S works everywhere in this site, and it also replace the "SAVE" button when you edit your profile and options. ALT+X has the same effect as hitting the "POST REPLY" button, which will bring the larger reply window with more options.

CONTROL+B, CONTROL+I, CONTROL+Z, ESC.

CONTROL+B and CONTROL+I sets the selected text to BOLD and ITALIC, just like your Microsoft Office. Control+Z quickly undo it. Control+Z also undo any changes on text entered anywhere while you are editing. ESC will revert an edited post to it's original contents while you are editing it. In other words, it will undo all changes done to it.

Linking WoW itens.

To link WoW itens in your posts, simply write: [ITEM]Item Name[/ITEM].
For example: [ITEM]Snowy Gryphon[/ITEM] will result in [Snowy Gryphon].

Google and Youtube videos.

If you wish to post Youtube and Google videos on your posts, use the tags [youtube]link[/youtube] and [googlevideo]link[/googlevideo] on your post. For example: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9CXtycJz_g[/youtube]. It will embed the video on your post.

Post your bank and professions.

You may use our mod to post your bank and what you can make with your professions to make it known to all guildmembers. More details here.

Website's Guild Chat.

You can chat with guildmembers online at our website with the chatbox located on the bottom of the forum's main page. It's a real-time chat with a propagation delay of at most 10 seconds, so you don't need to keep refreshing your page. You may also add BB code to your text. These are examples of BB code available during chat:

[b][/b] = Bold
[i][/i] = Italic
[u][/u] = Underlined
[size=3][/size] = Size 3
[color=red][/color] = Color red
[img]HTTP link to image[/img] =

And finally, you can set a default chat text color for you by clicking "My Profile" on the top bar and changing the appropriate setting.

Note: Hotkeys may not work if your webbrowser is not Internet Explorer.

Last edited by XaneAvitar : 09-01-2009 at 01:52 PM.