hohfeld
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Hohfeld (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Shaman
Alchemy & Jewelcrafting

Send a message via AIM to hohfeld
Less trying to point out their stupidity and more throwing gasoline on the fire fil.
hohfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #42
Staras
Way More Awesome Than You

Main Character:
Staras (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Priest
Jewelcrafting & Tailoring
More Characters

Photolog: 2 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Staras Send a message via MSN to Staras
i find that pointing out stupidity pretty much equates to gas throwing.
Old 05-29-2008   #43
hohfeld
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Hohfeld (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Shaman
Alchemy & Jewelcrafting

Where is my cat picture?
Old 05-29-2008   #44
starrla

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

keep the pictures coming!!!
Old 05-29-2008   #45
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Leatherworking & Enchanting

Photolog: 5 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Cennar Send a message via MSN to Cennar Send a message via Yahoo to Cennar
.... I am not saying anyone is the best or worst looking person. You just felt as if you had to bring up the fact that you would never take a dive in her. Looks don't really matter so much, because if they did we all know Fees would have never had a chance.

FYI: pimples and other flaws? who doesn't have flaws, but you must think pointing them out makes you a better person.
Old 05-29-2008   #46
Staras

Main Character:
Staras (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Priest
More Characters

Old 05-29-2008   #47
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Send a message via AIM to Evo Send a message via Skype™ to Evo
Im going to change things up a bit here. You'll notice that my first post was actually a semi-apology, because in all seriousness, Billy and I haven't talked for a long while..and it sucks. I'm not some internet badass, AS A MATTER OF FACT here is the initial reasoning/apology that I posted on the officer forums, that many of you havent seen. THIS IS FROM MARCH. Tell me I didnt put effort into fixing things then.

Wall of text incoming. It will be a good, drama free (yeah right) read though.
I'm going to discuss this in chronological order, it's probably the best way.

Billy (and others),

For as long as I can remember Billy, we've been on great terms. Joking around, doing arenas, txt messages, vent convo's about your distant relationships, etc. There's no doubt that you're an opinionated person, just like myself. In o chat, you're constantly bashing Mao, Nighthawk, and others..you also talk about people sucking...and whether or not you're joking, you ask for people to get kicked so you can get in raids. <-- Nothing wrong with any of that. That's what O chat is for: to evaluate how progress is going, who's not doing their part, and for occasional bickering. If there was no conflict ever: small arguments, personality conficts, complaints, etc., the raid experience would be bland.

The above ^ applies to this situation, because I will not have you portray me as someone who is super argumentative, while you act completely neutral, helpless, and victimized. That being said, let me separate this into parts.

Orzlife:
I have a lot of pride in my pvp ability, and about a month or two ago, I was seeking a 2v2 partner. I did 2's with TJ, Adam, and You. Me and Adam managed to have a great time, despite our lack of games each week. If you remember, I asked you several times week in & week out if you would consider doing 2v2 with me. However, you were doing two's with Orzlife, and you guys were kicking ass. This isn't because I wasn't happy with me & Adam's team, I just wanted to play more games. And what did I do? Bitch like a little girl? Of course I did for a short while, but I fucking cheered you guys on...always asking what your rating was, and I was on vent when you guys hit 1850 and was the first person to grats you on your mace.

Then one week, the week before he was invited to the guild, you suggested doing 2v2. I had the time, I flew out, and bought a 2v2 team while you were taking a shit (lol). We did 10-15 games, and when Tuesday rolled around, to my surprise, I see that you did somewhere like 30-40 games with Orzlife and completely bumped me off the 30%. I was mildly pissed, and you defended yourself saying that I wasn't online or something.

That week we're doing Archimonde progress, everyone is frustrated, and I see he gets invited to the guild. I threw a hissy fit and started /ginviting random level 5's to prove a point, and I was wrong. I knew he was your friend, and like Brian said recently, anyone who has problems with officer's friends --> door.

But in my defense, to add fuel to the fire, there you were..talking to him (or sending tells) explaining that I hated him? THE FIRST TELL I GET FROM HIM, not 2 minutes after he joins: [Orzlife]whispers: Man you must really hate me bro. I had not even spoken one word to this kid, and that's what I get. Playing off of my frustration, nice. AGAIN, what did I do? Put him on ignore? Tell him to fuck himself? I invited him to join hunter chat, and joked around with him in tells for AN ENTIRE HOUR while wiping on archimonde. I don't hate him at all, I seriously don't care. Recently, I invited him and his brother a few times to heroics...and I've been completely ignored most of the time. He replied once saying that he needed to do arenas, because it was his only source of gold...and his brother responded another time saying that they had 5v5 at 5:00.

You:
You /gquit, I didn't know why. I joined Benny's vent channel, and he didn't know either. Someone in o-chat mentioned something about you joining Skill Overload. Trying to figure out what was up, and assuming you weren't joking around, I sent tells: To [Cennar]: Whats goin on? Cennar has gone offline. To [Grandol]: Hey are you serious? Grandol has quit the guild. To [Oudidntknow]: Billy wtf is going on? Oudidntknow was quit the guild. I was on vent with Stevin, and I said "It would be funny to kick all of his arena partners!" We laughed and he urged me to, so obviously a dick move on my part, I kicked Orzlife and Otlife..after saying that arena partners are to be kicked as a rule from now on. Magic said "Hey he's on my arena team too," so I kicked him as well (he obviously got the joke and took the reinvite). I was on Omelet, and the first tell I get: [Orzlife]whispers: If this is Evokoth, you're a pathetic piece of shit. Expecting to get "lol, reinvite me" or something.. especially considering there had been ZERO ANIMOSITY and basically NO CONVERSATION between the two of us since he's been in guild...I was taken back. I tried ginviting him later, and I was on ignore and he was back in his old guild. So I get a hold of you the next day, and I get [Cennar]whispers: Yo you're fucked. I remember asking you if you were going to rejoin, and why you were mad...and you responded saying that I needed to "at least respect my friends." It was not until afterwards that I called you a "flaky piece of shit," partially due to the fact that you haven't raided steadily before your gquit and you supposedly gquitted over a PvE issue. I was also upset, because I was your friend, and I received hostility instead of an explanation.

My Faults:
First of all, I have some apologies to make. I was completely wrong for gkicking Orzlife and his brother. They were both your friends, and I intended for it to be a joke. I also assumed that they had nothing to do with your gquit, and even though it was a joke, most people in the guild probably associated them with your unhappiness. Amidst the confusion in guild of an Inner Council member gquitting, the timing was bad...so for that, I apologize.

My random /ginvites during a progression raid were also an example of officer immaturity and self-control, and certainly did not prove anything.

Also, in the events after you leaving the guild, I took everything too seriously. Even though I figured you'd be back and that you weren't seriously going to SO, I acted like a bitch. Two wrongs dont make a right. (I know three lefts do, before you quote me).

Conclusion:
Since then, I have made several attempts to reconcile our situation. Every time I join a vent channel, you move, or move me out of the channel. You ignore my tells. And when I explain to others, for example Brian (who asked me several times to talk with you), I am told that you are angry because I gkicked Orzlife. I was also explained, and I quote, that you were mad because "you called him a piece of shit for no reason." Clearly, this is not the case.

Currently, you've resorted to placing pity on yourself, threatening to leave the guild because "Evo just keeps starting shit," or if "Evo wants me to leave, I'll leave." As for Orzlife, I'll let you and the other officers decide whether or not he deserves any respect from me. It's obvious that he wants nothing to do with the hunter or guild community, and that's fine. However, I'm not going to be lectured on giving respect to your friends, especially when the person in question has made no attempts at friendship, let alone anything. On that note, it's obvious you're still upset about it, making it a point to post on Galabane's thread (something you know nothign about) on the hunter forums...in yet another attempt to make it look like I want everyone removed from the guild.

I'm trying to get this resolved. I don't have any problems with Orzlife in the guild, and I certainly don't have any problems with you being here. Let's make things what they used to be. -- Adam
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #48
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

^ nobody will read this. When I copied it, it got rid of the special colors and stuff to make it more "readable." Anyways, its worth the read..and I put effort into it (back in March).

And if you're wondering, back in March, there was no response from Billy. Big surprise there.
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Old 05-29-2008   #49
Tirrex
Retired

Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

Photolog: 24 pictures

wow keyboards are on fire!!
Tirrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #50
XaneAvitar
not gay

Main Character:
Xanetrain (talents)
DKP
Human Warrior

this ones going in the Epic Thread bin when its all said and done.

REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH
Old 05-29-2008   #51
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

Send a message via AIM to Cennar Send a message via MSN to Cennar Send a message via Yahoo to Cennar
Evo's "recaps" he feels he must repost to make himself look like the good guy. All that is old news...
Old 05-29-2008   #52
Uda
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Uda (talents)
DKP
Gnome Mage
Alchemy & Herbalism

Photolog: 1 pictures

Why don't you two monkeys let them fight their own battles?

Fees and TJ are big boys let them duke it out in a cage match I say.

Fact of the matter is hollie puts out and at that age putting out is all that matters regardless of looks. BJ's are BJ's even coming from a whale of a tale. With that being said Non of you two asses are porking her let the ones that did, talk shit to each other. Otherwise you two might have a secret fetish for girls that put out.

You are not their surrogates GO GET YOUR OWN LAY and fight over it.
Uda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #53
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

NEWSFLASH:
Im trying to make myself look like the good guy. Pay no attention to that heart-felt essay that I wrote when the issue started.

edit: Jon you're fucking dumb

Old 05-29-2008   #54
Staras

Main Character:
Staras (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Priest
More Characters

Old 05-29-2008   #55
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

Yeah Jon.... you know Fees didn't tap that.
Old 05-29-2008   #56
hohfeld
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Hohfeld (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Shaman
Alchemy & Jewelcrafting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cennar View Post
Yeah Jon.... you know Fees didn't tap that.
Now we all do.
Old 05-29-2008   #57
Tirrex
Retired

Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

Photolog: 24 pictures

Tirrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #58
Uda
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Uda (talents)
DKP
Gnome Mage
Alchemy & Herbalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
NEWSFLASH:
Im trying to make myself look like the good guy. Pay no attention to that heart-felt essay that I wrote when the issue started.

edit: Jon you're fucking dumb
you two are both blood related to the parties at hand and thus have an interest in preserving such honor...But really is it really worth it to act like an ass? This is sort of sadistic and maybe schadenfreude to a degree.
Old 05-29-2008   #59
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Billy is done arguing I think. The shows done, everyone can go home. We all can agree that I'm the worlds biggest asshole for making a 100x100 pixel cartoon of these two clowns. Every time Billy comes to the forums to communicate with his gamer friends, he finds me insulting his blood. I've probably ruined the whole game for him. "Billy has connected" "Billy has left the server" Again, not surprising. And the Fees insults continue, Billy you're really a class act.

ps. You got a lot off of your e-girlfriend from Canada, right? At least your boy had the balls to make a trip to meet his lover. I think I had screenshots of you acting like a crybaby in officer chat, but unfortunately, that folder was deleted along with the game.

Old 05-29-2008   #60
Staras

Main Character:
Staras (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Priest
More Characters

Old 05-29-2008   #61
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

lol ... for you info I went to a another server to chat with someone... kkthanks

Hmmm had more balls than me? ok, think what you want, but I didn't have the money to go. I do reget not going because I had a chance to meet Dan.
Now, I am going to school and can't do that atm.
You started the insults...
Old 05-29-2008   #62
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cennar View Post
You started the insults...
Short term memory loss: 1 Billy: 0

Old 05-29-2008   #63
Uda
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Uda (talents)
DKP
Gnome Mage
Alchemy & Herbalism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6lP7_3t_VQ

yeah you heard it right here right now
Old 05-29-2008   #64
Descartes
Warmonger

Main Character:
Descartes (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Herbalism

+

= who?

Come on... who knows what I'm talking about here.

Like a third kidney, my body rejects the liberal guilt I'm supposed to feel for my clients.
Descartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #65
Karrde
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Karrde (talents)
DKP
Human Warrior
Blacksmithing & Mining

WUT IZ GOIN ON INE HUR!?!?!?!
Karrde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #66
Descartes
Warmonger

Main Character:
Descartes (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Herbalism

Billy, I know why you're trying so adamantly to defend TJ. In a way, you're defending yourself as well.

For future reference of all epic thread forum posters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma_splice

Like a third kidney, my body rejects the liberal guilt I'm supposed to feel for my clients.
Old 05-30-2008   #67
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

Adam.... # 1 or is it 2 or maybe 3 ... your a bit late in this thread ... sorry please try again next time
Old 05-30-2008   #68
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lejnYWJZxJc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lejnYWJZxJc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> lol
Old 05-30-2008   #69
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/opdi-HUXjr0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/opdi-HUXjr0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 05-30-2008   #70
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PO3zbXcVhCM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PO3zbXcVhCM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 05-30-2008   #71
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dXAj7Z8JDE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dXAj7Z8JDE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 05-30-2008   #72
Jhereg
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Jhereg (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Hunter
Engineering & Mining

Hey now, let's stop hiding all the good stuff behind walls of videos about balls and little girls.
Jhereg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #73
Fees
Needs a stress ball

Main Character:
Feesshorty (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Alchemy & Herbalism

Quote:
Fees and TJ are big boys let them duke it out in a cage match I say.
I don't remember having ever stated that I had a problem with this whole situation. I still maintain occasional contact and harbor no hostility towards either of them. This is really Evo's and Billy's fight. I'm just here to enjoy the ride.

*Steals the bucket of popcorn back from Brad*

::Edit::

And William, what have I done to you that would cause you to venture upon insult? Sure, I've made fun of your blatant inability to form coherent sentences, but I've always considered you to be an almost-sort of-kind of-friend. I don't remember adding anything to this conversation that would call for for such slander.
[01:31 PM] Evo: You cant get raped at a hair salon
[01:31 PM] Vero: thats what you think

[!?] Mattybee: Well, I'm less likely to hear about you fucking some kid in the ass while dressed as a clown or something like that.

Last edited by Fees : 05-30-2008 at 07:08 AM.
Fees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #74
Vero
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Phonzo (talents)
DKP
Gnome Rogue
Herbalism & Mining
More Characters

lets leave canada out of this we cannot defend ourselves as a nation.
Old 05-30-2008   #75
Descartes
Warmonger

Main Character:
Descartes (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Herbalism

I make a rational comment about why I think you're going above and beyond the rational defense of someone who stole another person's significant other and you think I'm trying to pick a fight. Nice work. I was only trying to lay a little third party insight as to why you probably feel so passioned about this and maybe help resolve it.

Sorry for caring,

Old 05-30-2008   #76
Miracael
Taciturn

Main Character:
Miracael (talents)
DKP
Human Priest
Tailoring & Skinning

Send a message via AIM to Miracael
I think Psilocybob is a pretty cool guy actually
Miracael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #77
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Hey Miracael, I think you're a cool guy

Old 05-30-2008   #78
Deviator

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Wtf don't stop now. I'm gona draw up episode two when I get home.
Old 05-30-2008   #79
Thesuperman
Still Being Fat w/ a Job

Main Character:
Thesuperman (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Enchanting

Quote:
I am not saying anyone is the best or worst looking person.
But you told me I was the former on several occasions!

Quote:
5 minutes down the %@#$ing street from me
WOAH! TJ was in town and nobody told me? Not cool dudes. Not cool at all!

And fees.... *pass the popcorn*

"The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell."
Thesuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #80
Slock

Main Character:
Slock (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Enchanting & Tailoring
More Characters

Photolog: 3 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Slock

EVO AND BILLY RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
Vero: http://www.bustedtees.com/canadaamericashat

btw, i leave for one day, and this thread goes epic.
Slock is offline   Reply With Quote