Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

Photolog: 24 pictures

Beggars

So everyday on my daily repeatable quest of ganking 30 newbs in gadget I get about 2 or 3 tells of lvl 45's asking: "can u run me thru zf plz". Sometimes I make a joke saying: "oh suuuure..." and I got this guy replying: "great can u also plz de all the loot i dont use, i need money". Theres also standing in SW for 1 minute and getting: "can i hav sum mony i need 2 by geer bad".

Did any of you ever ran these guys thru an instance? Or even traded them gold? Because I get begged so much there might be people out there doing it.
Tirrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #2
TM

Main Character:
Thomasmann (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid

Photolog: 4 pictures

I should do that in Shatt for epic flight money.

"Need cash for epic flight. Will write term papers and/or edit your essays for gold! PST"

Last edited by TM : 08-28-2007 at 08:36 AM.
TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #3
Forsaken
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Arcanna (talents)
DKP
Human Warlock
Alchemy & Herbalism

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM View Post
I should do that in Shatt for epic flight money.

"Need cash for epic flight. Will write term papers and/or edit you essays for gold! PST"
if i were still a good student i would so do that
Forsaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #4
Saben
Deputy of Azeroth

Main Character:
Saben (talents)
DKP
Human Warrior
Mining & Engineering

I just make a public mockery of them in General or Trade chat saying how they're poor and begging me for gold. It usually pretty embarassing for them.
Saben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #5
Tirrex
Retired

Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

But my question is, have any of you ever ran these guys thru their instances, or gave them gold?
Old 08-28-2007   #6
Eviserator

Main Character:
Amiidala (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Herbalism & Mining
More Characters

Photolog: 2 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Eviserator Send a message via Skype™ to Eviserator
I hate the lazy ass people what want everything for nothing. You should actually take one on a ZF run and watch their attitude when you pick up a random "something" to pay for your efforts/repairs. They act like you stole their virginity!
Eviserator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #7
Descartes
Warmonger

Main Character:
Descartes (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Herbalism

I ran countless instances with people simply because they were awe inspired by my presence and wanted my help. I usually did it as a recruitment type tool. Unfortunately, most of these recruitments eventually went south, ala Xenogear who was recruited in Red Ridge. However, I was always compensated in some form, be it all the loot they didn't need, the cloth to level bandages/tailoring or so on. My favorite instance of this happening was when I was in Red Ridge responding to global defense, and scattering a group of 4 level 50ish horde with the help of the local militia and some lowbies biting their ankles. 4 level 20s collectively asked me to do about 15 quests for them. It only took a few minutes. I'd never do ZF or Uldeman thought, fuck that.

I guess I have a soft spot in my heart for noobs, especially noob druids, as I was hopelessly lost with how to play my class until about level 48.

Desc

Like a third kidney, my body rejects the liberal guilt I'm supposed to feel for my clients.
Descartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #8
Morin

Main Character:
Morin (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Rogue
Leatherworking & Skinning
More Characters

Photolog: 3 pictures

Send a message via Skype™ to Morin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post

I guess I have a soft spot in my heart for noobs, especially noob druids, as I was hopelessly lost with how to play my class until about level 68.

Desc

fixed.
Morin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #9
Tirrex
Retired

Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

Quote:
I ran countless instances with people simply because they were awe inspired by my presence and wanted my help. I usually did it as a recruitment type tool. Unfortunately, most of these recruitments eventually went south, ala Xenogear who was recruited in Red Ridge. However, I was always compensated in some form, be it all the loot they didn't need, the cloth to level bandages/tailoring or so on. My favorite instance of this happening was when I was in Red Ridge responding to global defense, and scattering a group of 4 level 50ish horde with the help of the local militia and some lowbies biting their ankles. 4 level 20s collectively asked me to do about 15 quests for them. It only took a few minutes. I'd never do ZF or Uldeman thought, fuck that.

I guess I have a soft spot in my heart for noobs, especially noob druids, as I was hopelessly lost with how to play my class until about level 48.

Desc
Theres so many I's and Me's on this text that makes my stomach sick...
Old 08-28-2007   #10
Jonclani
The Altclani Army

Main Character:
Jonclani (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Leatherworking & Skinning
More Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes
Quote:

I guess I have a soft spot in my heart for noobs, especially noob druids, as I am hopelessly lost with how to play my class.

Desc
fixed.
fixed again
Jonclani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #11
Jhereg
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Jhereg (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Hunter
Engineering & Mining

I typically tell them that I'll do a run for some sort of meat that is nowhere near the zone they're in, for leveling my cooking of course. Gold beggars are required to go on a random ass quest I cook up. Not that I ever run these people or give them money, but it amuses me, and I'm evil.
Jhereg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #12
Descartes
Warmonger

Main Character:
Descartes (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Herbalism

Play Descartes' class, pfft. At least Descartes is allowed to talk on vent past 10pm and Descartes had a reason to pick up epic gear because the stats were actually epic. Descartes has now chosen to post entirely in the third person because Tirrex is upset when Descartes refered to himself in the first person.

Descartes has got to do what Descartes has got to do.

Descartes out.

Like a third kidney, my body rejects the liberal guilt I'm supposed to feel for my clients.
Descartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #13
Vonica

Main Character:
Vonica (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Priest
Tailoring & Enchanting

Vonica wishes she could punch Descartes in the face for talking in third person.

/wrists
Vonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #14
Delratha
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Delratha (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Rogue
Engineering & Mining

soo umm des... u ran me through uldeman.... and im sure i was more of a noob than you, and yes, iv asked ppl for money, i made 7g when i was ooo... lvl 15? i think, not too sure, since then iv realized it was stupid, but it was how i met moors :P me and him became good friends, too bad hes gone and away and such
Delratha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #15
Corsal
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Corsal (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Mining
More Characters

Send a message via MSN to Corsal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saben View Post
I just make a public mockery of them in General or Trade chat saying how they're poor and begging me for gold. It usually pretty embarassing for them.

thats a good idea i am gonna start doing that.
Corsal is offline   Reply With Quote