Picks on little children

Main Character:
Nihmm (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warrior
Engineering & Mining
More Characters

Someone is Phishing for accounts

Well I got this in an Email today... now to give you some back story. My account was hacked twice, on the second time (after i got my shit back) I changed the Email address to which my account is linked. So when I saw this I was like "WTF !!!" but seeing as it is a way to scam people I figured I would share with you this email.
Enjoy.

WoWAccountAdmin@blizzard.com

to me
show details 6:25 AM (16 hours ago)

Greetings!
It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account(s).
As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership. If the information is deemed accurate, the investigation will be dropped.
This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment take these sales
quite seriously. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account.
This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account.
You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with:

Use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.
* First and Surname
* Date of birth
* Address
* Zip code
* Phone number
* Country
* Account e-mail
* Account name
* Account password
* Secret Question and Answer

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently. Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.
We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed.
Blizzard Entertainment Inc
Account Administration Team
P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623

Regards,

Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment
__________________________________________________ ______________

So if you feel you want to spam his box so he can't recieve any emails because his box is full go ahead, I already have started that

Nihmm
Nihmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #2
Vero
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Phonzo (talents)
DKP
Gnome Rogue
Herbalism & Mining
More Characters

you realize e-mailing that address wont' do anything. The address is populated with the phishers address upon hitting reply and it won't resolve properly to a @blizzard.com domain just an fyi
Old 10-06-2008   #3
Nihmm
Picks on little children

Main Character:
Nihmm (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warrior
Engineering & Mining
More Characters

yea understood... but on the outside (if you weren't looking closely, and apparently i didn't put it in this post) it wasn't at @blizzard.com it was actually @Gmail.com, (i had to hit the "details" button to see that
Nihmm is offline   Reply With Quote