Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

Photolog: 24 pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
I make a rational comment about why I think you're going above and beyond the rational defense of someone who stole another person's significant other and you think I'm trying to pick a fight. Nice work. I was only trying to lay a little third party insight as to why you probably feel so passioned about this and maybe help resolve it.

Sorry for caring,
lol Descartes, this is so full of sshit haha
Tirrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #82
XaneAvitar
not gay

Main Character:
Xanetrain (talents)
DKP
Human Warrior

i personally wouldnt want to be with chick who so fickely left her last boyfriend for me because in the end what would stop her from doing it again?

unless youre just doing it for the nookie. but i would guess moving in together would be an extreme measure to suggest against that.
Old 05-30-2008   #83
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Send a message via AIM to Evo Send a message via Skype™ to Evo
Come to think of it, defending TJ & Hollie is a pretty difficult thing to do, so forgot me saying that you didn't have balls earlier.
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #84
heldrath

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Evokoth, that name strikes a bell. Yeah, do you remember ME, Evo? Before I let you get too off on your high horse about being best buds with TJ and having every right to make jests at his relationship with some chick, can I bring up a little something?

Aren't you that guy who repeatedly banned me from vent because I...screwed around on Stickam with TJ? You know, the one who, even when I came on and asked to talk to you about it banned me repeatedly with nice comments like PENIS and stuff? I laughed at the time, and I'm still laughing now, but is that really the good friend of TJ? Mind you, this was pre Holly, so I'd think you'd be even nicer to TJ then before you went off on your jealousy rants.

Oh, and when I asked TJ about why you were banning me and if you even knew why you were, this is the reply I got-
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/337...8163646bs5.jpg

So hey dude, keep it up - keep posting in this shit bin if defending yourself for some 6 year old cartoon you made about a guy you seem to think you were good friends with.
Old 05-30-2008   #85
Yogibear
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Yogi (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Herbalism

Talking

I felt compelled to register on this because as you Evo knows I can't resist some good edrama. So I will add a yogi touch to this. Billy, stfu, you little emo kid. "WAH HE MADE A CARTOON" Get over it. Heldrath, again, who the fuck are you? Wait, nevermind, don't care. Daykart, you can ban me off the site now you emo fuck. Bunch of fuckin whiny bitches right here.

As for evo/fees and the rest of bhood.

I fuxing love you kiddies.
EVOOOO
Yogibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #86
Yogibear
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Yogi (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Herbalism

Holy shit, how do you edit shit. Anyway, I still luff TJ too, just not billy.

Isketch fo' life y0.
Old 05-30-2008   #87
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

And Heldrath, the point is, I wasn't BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD WITH TJ. But we were decent friends, yes. And me banning you had partially to do with the fact that TJ had vent admin powers, yet he wasn't supposed to. You can go ahead back to worshiping Eins on the forums Captain Cool. Thanks for supporting my argument btw.
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Old 05-30-2008   #88
heldrath

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post

And Heldrath, the point is, I wasn't BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD WITH TJ. But we were decent friends, yes. And me banning you had partially to do with the fact that TJ had vent admin powers, yet he wasn't supposed to. You can go ahead back to worshiping Eins on the forums Captain Cool. Thanks for supporting my argument btw.
Well, if you banned me from vent because someone else had vent admin rights, there's the logical reason I expected from someone as amazingly stupid as you.

Back to worshipping Eins on the forums, huh? Can you even find the last time I quoted Eins? Replied to Eins? Gee, Evo, last I checked you don't even post on the forums, so what would you know? You're too busy going off all jealous of TJ and Holly. How cute. You don't even know about shit with Eins and myself either, so good try, PvE kid.
Old 05-30-2008   #89
Fees
Needs a stress ball

Main Character:
Feesshorty (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Alchemy & Herbalism

Quote:
so good try, PvE kid.
Says the scrub with all sub-1800 teams.
[01:31 PM] Evo: You cant get raped at a hair salon
[01:31 PM] Vero: thats what you think

[!?] Mattybee: Well, I'm less likely to hear about you fucking some kid in the ass while dressed as a clown or something like that.

Fees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #90
Slock

Main Character:
Slock (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Enchanting & Tailoring
More Characters

Photolog: 3 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Slock
Quick! Someone post the "you just got told" pic!!!
Slock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #91
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

First of all, I cancelled my account close to 2 months ago, so you're right, my forum activity hasn't been that great. I posted on Feesshorty a few times a couple weeks back, but aside from that, I've been absent. However, back when I played, you and Eins were always on ventrilo as a unit. Every once in a while you'd see one of you without the other, but it was rare. You guys did the stickam thing, and I thought it was fucking hilarious and had no problem with the two of you. It was afterwards that Eins started throwing around racial slurs, etc. at random people on the server, because I know, he doesn't give a shit about anything/anyone/internet terrorist/whatever. So guess what? A bunch of people, officers included, started bitching about it and I wasn't even the one that banned him. But your buddy TJ was there unbanning him every time it happened. So that's the background reasoning that I had for not wanting TJ to be a vent admin.

I remember something a while back about you posting someone's picture/myspace on the forums and Eins yelling at you about it. And didn't you have a link to his youtube in your signature back then? If you didn't then my apologies. And if the two of you aren't friends anymore, my apologies as well.

Saying that I'm jealous of Hollie & TJ is pretty funny though, because anyone that knows me (and perhaps if you read any of these pages) would know that I've had the same opinion of her since day one. I guess you can throw TJ in the same boat as well now.

Old 05-30-2008   #92
Yogibear
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Yogi (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Herbalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by heldrath View Post
Well, if you banned me from vent because someone else had vent admin rights, there's the logical reason I expected from someone as amazingly stupid as you.

Back to worshipping Eins on the forums, huh? Can you even find the last time I quoted Eins? Replied to Eins? Gee, Evo, last I checked you don't even post on the forums, so what would you know? You're too busy going off all jealous of TJ and Holly. How cute. You don't even know about shit with Eins and myself either, so good try, PvE kid.

Again, who the fuck are you and why should anyone give a damn what you say? "PvE Kid" You realize you're terrible? We should call you "PvPtard". Mm, yes I like that.

People gotta fuck with Evo then get pimp slapped, shit.
Old 05-30-2008   #93
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Yogi, shut up pve kid. And please dont make me sound like an e-thug...all I did was make a cartoon about someone's cousin, and it turned into me being jealous about him & his girlfriend.

Old 05-30-2008   #94
Yogibear
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Yogi (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Herbalism

You aren't? I'mma cry now.
Old 05-30-2008   #95
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

No. Oh, and Dale made a cartoon too, hes probably dying from jealousy.

Old 05-30-2008   #96
hohfeld
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Hohfeld (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Shaman
Alchemy & Jewelcrafting

Send a message via AIM to hohfeld
I have no cartoon skills but i'm full of jealousy, how did that happen?
hohfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #97
Thesuperman
Still Being Fat w/ a Job

Main Character:
Thesuperman (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Enchanting

oh you kids make me chuckle.

Fees: The popcorn ran out. Make some more.

"The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell."
Thesuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #98
Descartes
Warmonger

Main Character:
Descartes (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Herbalism

Seriously, how am I emo? What a baseless attack on my person... I guess you're still jealous of me.

And Tirrex... you're so hot i want to rub butter all over your body

Like a third kidney, my body rejects the liberal guilt I'm supposed to feel for my clients.
Descartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #99
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Nice job Fees linking this on the realm forums, now we have all these guests reading quite possibly the dumbest thread on the internet.

Old 05-30-2008   #100
hohfeld
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Hohfeld (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Shaman
Alchemy & Jewelcrafting

Don't you feel proud evo?
Old 05-30-2008   #101
Tirrex
Retired

Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
And Tirrex... you're so hot i want to rub butter all over your body
Sorry man, I appreciate it but no... just, no...
Old 05-30-2008   #102
Miracael
Taciturn

Main Character:
Miracael (talents)
DKP
Human Priest
Tailoring & Skinning

Photolog: 2 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Miracael
This thread should probably be moved to the epic threads section, or the trash bin.
Miracael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #103
Jonclani
The Altclani Army

Main Character:
Jonclani (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Leatherworking & Skinning
More Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirrex View Post
Sorry man, I appreciate it but no... just, no...
Tirrex has an intense fear of hot butter. The last time we were getting it on, the butter came out, but lorenzo beat me to the removal. And lorenzo never learned the "no teeth" lesson.
Old 05-30-2008   #104
Thesuperman
Still Being Fat w/ a Job

Main Character:
Thesuperman (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Enchanting

Clani... Thats just gross! But some hot butter on that popcorn would be nice right about now fees....

"The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell."
Old 05-30-2008   #105
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Word is that Lorenzo uses the other two empty stable slots for his ultimate bachelor-kitty pad. I've heard this includes bean bag chairs and a full bar..is this true Clani?

Old 05-30-2008   #106
Descartes
Warmonger

Main Character:
Descartes (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Herbalism

Super, your signature is bearing false witness regarding the characters you play. I think God frowns upon such things.

Like a third kidney, my body rejects the liberal guilt I'm supposed to feel for my clients.
Descartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #107
Fees
Needs a stress ball

Main Character:
Feesshorty (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Alchemy & Herbalism

*Refills the bucket of popcorn, smothered in hot steamy butter*

*Offers some to Jon*

[!?] Mattybee: Well, I'm less likely to hear about you fucking some kid in the ass while dressed as a clown or something like that.

Old 05-30-2008   #108
hohfeld
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Hohfeld (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Shaman
Alchemy & Jewelcrafting

Clani would know as he is the demigod of the bar, and we aren't talking about some sort of pole . . . scott.
Old 05-30-2008   #109
Jonclani
The Altclani Army

Main Character:
Jonclani (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Leatherworking & Skinning
More Characters

Quote:
Word is that Lorenzo uses the other two empty stable slots for his ultimate bachelor-kitty pad. I've heard this includes bean bag chairs and a full bar..is this true Clani?
Well, the bar WAS full. I'm not sure if he has restocked since my last visit.
Old 05-30-2008   #110
Tirrex
Retired

Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesuperman View Post
Clani... Thats just gross! But some hot butter on that popcorn would be nice right about now fees....
You can wipe the butter off my body for your popcorn... what do you say? huh?
The butter will be HOT
Old 05-30-2008   #111
Thesuperman
Still Being Fat w/ a Job

Main Character:
Thesuperman (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Enchanting

Ahh Adam, you are correct sir. I'll have to change that.

And Thanks Fee's!!! Yummy!

Eww Tirrex! haha you and clani are both gross!

Old 05-30-2008   #112
heldrath

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Quote:
First of all, I cancelled my account close to 2 months ago, so you're right, my forum activity hasn't been that great. I posted on Feesshorty a few times a couple weeks back, but aside from that, I've been absent. However, back when I played, you and Eins were always on ventrilo as a unit. Every once in a while you'd see one of you without the other, but it was rare. You guys did the stickam thing, and I thought it was fucking hilarious and had no problem with the two of you. It was afterwards that Eins started throwing around racial slurs, etc. at random people on the server, because I know, he doesn't give a shit about anything/anyone/internet terrorist/whatever. So guess what? A bunch of people, officers included, started bitching about it and I wasn't even the one that banned him. But your buddy TJ was there unbanning him every time it happened. So that's the background reasoning that I had for not wanting TJ to be a vent admin.

I remember something a while back about you posting someone's picture/myspace on the forums and Eins yelling at you about it. And didn't you have a link to his youtube in your signature back then? If you didn't then my apologies. And if the two of you aren't friends anymore, my apologies as well.

Saying that I'm jealous of Hollie & TJ is pretty funny though, because anyone that knows me (and perhaps if you read any of these pages) would know that I've had the same opinion of her since day one. I guess you can throw TJ in the same boat as well now.
Ok, I never had his YouTube link in my sig, and we're still "friends", if you want to call it that.

Whatever, I realized that I shouldn't give a shit. I'm sorry I gave you shit about the absolutely worthless piece of nothing this thread is, but whatever, that's the fun if the internet.

Yogibear, I enjoy you insulting me. I'm sorry, have I ever even said anything to you? No. Stop trying to feel important posting in threads that don't relate to you insulting people you've never even talked to. If you want to think of something clever / creative to throw back at me, I welcome it, but until then you're some random PvE kid who sits on a mount in IF all day. I don't give a fuck about you and the more you post about me, the more fun I have.
Old 05-30-2008   #113
Vero
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Phonzo (talents)
DKP
Gnome Rogue
Herbalism & Mining
More Characters

HI YOGIBURR
Old 05-30-2008   #114
Slock

Main Character:
Slock (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Enchanting & Tailoring
More Characters

Old 05-30-2008   #115
Miracael
Taciturn

Main Character:
Miracael (talents)
DKP
Human Priest
Tailoring & Skinning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slock View Post
Wow cool sig
Old 05-30-2008   #116
Fees
Needs a stress ball

Main Character:
Feesshorty (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Alchemy & Herbalism

Quote:
Wow cool sig
Yeah, glad my broom made it into the picture.

Old 05-30-2008   #117
Slock

Main Character:
Slock (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Enchanting & Tailoring
More Characters

Lol, thanks. I made it in a few minutes here at work. I'll make a better one eventually...

And fuck yeah, fees, your broom owns all.
Old 05-30-2008   #118
Deviator

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Gona use some of my old cal flaming skills.
Heldrath you're a fucking terrible idiot. Serious question? Does anyone actually like you? Let me answer that for you, no.

Where the fuck do you get off calling someone a PvE kid? You're fucking terrible at pvp and probably pve, AND YOU PLAY A DRUID; Quite possibly the easiest class to get 1850+ with. I actually fucking laughed that you're QQn about getting booted off vent you stupid fuck, no one fucking likes you, so why the fuck would we allow you to use our vent? You're just one of the many retarded friends of Tj. I also find it comical that a stupid fuck like yourself gets enjoyment from laughing from people on stickam (ironic anyone?), that's low on so many levels it's really pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heldrath
Stop trying to feel important posting in threads that don't relate to you insulting people you've never even talked to. If you want to think of something clever / creative to throw back at me, I welcome it, but until then you're some random PvE kid who sits on a mount in IF all day.
Did you seriously just post this? This thread has absolutely nothing to do with you, get the fuck out of it. And as far as the insulting part goes, people don't need to have talked to you to know that you're one of the retards riding the Eins bandwagon, that alone leaves plenty of room for insult. And correct me if I'm wrong, but almost every time I go to IF (rarely) you're sitting there looking fucking terrible with your terrible guild. Team rainbow? Cry out for attention much? You're one gay kid.

Everyone in this thread is a friend of Tj in some way or another, so I don't know where the fuck you get off trying to defend him, fuck you bitch, you're a fucking idiot.

Last edited by Deviator : 05-30-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-30-2008   #119
Miracael
Taciturn

Main Character:
Miracael (talents)
DKP
Human Priest
Tailoring & Skinning

On another note, is Psilocybob going to be raiding with us again?
Old 05-30-2008   #120
stapes
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Stapes (talents)
DKP
Dwarf Paladin
Blacksmithing & Mining

Quote:
We all can agree that I'm the worlds biggest asshole for making a 100x100 pixel cartoon of these two clowns.
No Evo, we can all clearly see why you're the biggest asshole. YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE ARMS ON THE FUCKING CARTOON REPRESENTATION. Where do you get off making fun of handicaps? Honestly bro, that's fuckin low...

Also...I think I deserve some credit...lest we forget Feesface?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogibear View Post
I felt compelled to register on this because as you Evo knows I can't resist some good edrama. So I will add a yogi touch to this. Billy, stfu, you little emo kid. "WAH HE MADE A CARTOON" Get over it. Heldrath, again, who the fuck are you? Wait, nevermind, don't care. Daykart, you can ban me off the site now you emo fuck. Bunch of fuckin whiny bitches right here.

As for evo/fees and the rest of bhood.

I fuxing love you kiddies.
EVOOOO
IS DAT SUM YOGIBEAR ON MY DA BHOOD FORUMZ?!

stapes is offline   Reply With Quote