Old 05-30-2008   #121
Thesuperman
Still Being Fat w/ a Job

Main Character:
Thesuperman (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Enchanting

lol dale. Your profound use of the English language and its literary capabilities amazes me!

I loved it! <3

"The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell."
Thesuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #122
Thesuperman
Still Being Fat w/ a Job

Main Character:
Thesuperman (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Enchanting

Also lol at Stapes. I knew I was his IRL friend for a reason.

"The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell."
Old 05-30-2008   #123
stapes
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Stapes (talents)
DKP
Dwarf Paladin
Blacksmithing & Mining

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaneAvitar View Post
this ones going in the Epic Thread bin when its all said and done.

REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH

F5 MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU USE IT?!
stapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #124
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Send a message via AIM to Evo Send a message via Skype™ to Evo
Stapes has spoken!
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #125
Slock

Main Character:
Slock (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Enchanting & Tailoring
More Characters

Photolog: 3 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Slock
Stapes totally spent the twelve minutes between his posts to make that .gif. I know it.
Old 05-30-2008   #126
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

That finger is too beautiful to be his.
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Old 05-30-2008   #127
Jhereg
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Jhereg (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Hunter
Engineering & Mining

I have nothing constructive to add, but we've gone an hour without a post.
Jhereg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #128
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Old 05-30-2008   #129
Slock

Main Character:
Slock (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Enchanting & Tailoring
More Characters

LOL
Old 05-30-2008   #130
pgnomeyou

Main Character:
Pgnomeyou (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warrior
Blacksmithing & Mining
More Characters

with all this rabble going on....I am going to fire up the grill.....throw on some pork ribs, baked potatoes and mini corn cobs and sit down for a night of sweet reading......
pgnomeyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #131
Yogibear
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Yogi (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Herbalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vero View Post
HI YOGIBURR
Hi Sexy, I'm in thar forumz stirzzin up shit

/boredom

Heldrath, stop fuckin' Evo.

S'all I ask.
Yogibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #132
stapes
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Stapes (talents)
DKP
Dwarf Paladin
Blacksmithing & Mining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
Evo, as impeccable as you may think your MSPaint drawrings are there are some issues.

1. Anchormen clearly do not give weather reports. (Let alone during a bump right before CSI: Timbuktu returns.)
2. Anchormen would *NEVER* let their tie lay on their desk.
3. An anteater could never become an actual news anchor. (An anchorman would never impersonate an anteater.)
4. Thunderstorms do not start fires in Canada.
5. This anchorman needs to get to a hospital or the nearest chainsaw. His shoulder is talking and may be possessed ? la Evil Dead 2.
Old 05-30-2008   #133
Yogibear
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Yogi (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Herbalism

Stapes, you're still alive HOLY SHIT
Jon Jon, throw a pizza at him!
Old 05-30-2008   #134
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Leatherworking & Enchanting

Photolog: 5 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Cennar Send a message via MSN to Cennar Send a message via Yahoo to Cennar
Well.... I don't know what happened here, but could it be bigger than my Good bye post?

yogibear thinks we need him to run his mouth on every forum. Yogi we all really need you to go GTFO, because you are just too damn annoying.

All this talk about Evo being jealous came from when he said, "I would never poke Hollie". Tbh that line was very random to me and came from left field, because I am unsure to when someone said he would poke her. Evo wanted to make it clear to all that is following this thread that giving the chance he would not be poking her.

MS paint doesn't make me angry.... just a bit pissy... I don't get angry.

We can kill the thread, or at least the part about Evo and I because it will not get solved on here. If Fees, Evo, hollie, and Tj are still all buds then there is no point on going on about something that isn't an issue.

Evo just got mad at me a long time ago when I started to arena with some other hunter, and has hated me since. I'm sorry I wanted to invite PvP into the guild and give them a chance to be a part of the brotherhood community. I make friends because I'm a friendly person and felt the brotherhood was a place for that, but Evo wanted to be childish and drag out shit. He took it out and made fun of ppl that had nothing to do with his issue with myself Now he felt the need to make fun of my blood even though his party was just fine with TJ and Hollie. Excuse me for wanting to defend someone that is a part of my family.
Old 05-30-2008   #135
Yogibear
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Yogi (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Herbalism

Billy wanted to make a pvp team even though he's terrible at it.
Billy, GTFO? No.
Old 05-30-2008   #136
Omni
Bemani Fiend

Main Character:
Auro (talents)
DKP
Human Paladin
Alchemy & Enchanting

Photolog: 32 pictures

Send a message via AIM to Omni
Guys, I have a serious anouncement...I put up a new drum video on youtube.

Continue on.
Old 05-30-2008   #137
Jhereg
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Jhereg (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Hunter
Engineering & Mining

THE LIKENESS IS UNCANNY, MY SECRET IDENTITY IS RUINED, AND ALSO I AM FURIOUS AS INDICATED BY THIS EMOTICON
Jhereg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #138
Caliene
I Don't Like You

Main Character:
Calianne (talents)
DKP
Human Death Knight
Jewelcrafting & Mining
More Characters

Send a message via AIM to Caliene Send a message via MSN to Caliene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviator View Post
Gona use some of my old cal flaming skills.
huh? but i r nice to everyones

True that.
Caliene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #139
heldrath

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviator View Post
Gona use some of my old cal flaming skills.
Heldrath you're a fucking terrible idiot. Serious question? Does anyone actually like you? Let me answer that for you, no.

Where the fuck do you get off calling someone a PvE kid? You're fucking terrible at pvp and probably pve, AND YOU PLAY A DRUID; Quite possibly the easiest class to get 1850+ with. I actually fucking laughed that you're QQn about getting booted off vent you stupid fuck, no one fucking likes you, so why the fuck would we allow you to use our vent? You're just one of the many retarded friends of Tj. I also find it comical that a stupid fuck like yourself gets enjoyment from laughing from people on stickam (ironic anyone?), that's low on so many levels it's really pathetic.

Did you seriously just post this? This thread has absolutely nothing to do with you, get the fuck out of it. And as far as the insulting part goes, people don't need to have talked to you to know that you're one of the retards riding the Eins bandwagon, that alone leaves plenty of room for insult. And correct me if I'm wrong, but almost every time I go to IF (rarely) you're sitting there looking fucking terrible with your terrible guild. Team rainbow? Cry out for attention much? You're one gay kid.

Everyone in this thread is a friend of Tj in some way or another, so I don't know where the fuck you get off trying to defend him, fuck you bitch, you're a fucking idiot.
I'm sorry Deviator, have I ever even talked to you? No. Oh, and when's the last time you even uhm, interacted at all with me? Never. I don't even see how your random ass gets off feeling like you have any right to even talk to me, but OK, since I'm better than you at basically everything I'll reply to this worthless shit you posted.

For starters, don't give me shit about druid's being OMGEZMODE to get 1850. Note that I have an 1850 weapon, so apparently I can pull my own weight with this, in agreeance with you, ezmode class in arenas.

As for nobody liking me, that's interesting. I'm not sure how you would know this (did you conduct a survey?), and it's one of the age old insults thousands before you have used, and it's pretty obvious you've got nothing on me and want to put your "flaming skills" to use to get off or something. You're also pretty stupid for saying nobody likes me, then going on to mention that I'm friends with TJ. I mean honestly though, how can I be friends with someone yet at the same time nobody like me? You're fucking stupid.

You always see me in IF? Good job. In my attention seeking guild? Great. Proud of you? Worthless comment from a worthless person.

Riding the Eins bandwagon? Ok, once again I'll say this - when's the last time I publically even mentioned him? Have I ever replied to one of his posts ffs?

Keep talking, it's really nice. Especially after I (above) apologized for even getting involved in this shit. If you reply, please, please, please try to think of something halfway creative, relevant or true. Until then, you're one of the worthless retards that thinks he matters in life. Oh, and don't forget - it's a game.
Old 05-30-2008   #140
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cennar View Post
Evo wanted to make it clear to all that is following this thread that giving the chance he would not be poking her.
You're actually spot on with this one. When I said that, I wasn't defending myself...just responding to the sentence you typed in bold about YOUR BOY TJ POKIN HER BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE AINT. I was clarifying that I would rather teabag a blender than poke her. Understand? Okay, great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cennar View Post
Evo just got mad at me a long time ago when I started to arena with some other hunter, and has hated me since. I'm sorry I wanted to invite PvP into the guild and give them a chance to be a part of the brotherhood community. I make friends because I'm a friendly person and felt the brotherhood was a place for that, but Evo wanted to be childish and drag out shit. He took it out and made fun of ppl that had nothing to do with his issue with myself Now he felt the need to make fun of my blood even though his party was just fine with TJ and Hollie. Excuse me for wanting to defend someone that is a part of my family.
Okay listen ass hat. There's no need to recap (irony much?) our initial argument, because on the second or third page or wherever, I INCLUDED MY POST FROM OFFICER CHAT THAT COVERS THE ENTIRE FUCKING SITUATION, that I wrote THREE MONTHS AGO. Im sorry I sound like a broken record. I am frustrated AS INDICATED BY THIS EMOTICON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
Thunderstorms do not cause fires in Canada.
Actually it's supposed to be a mushroom cloud on Detroit. But to disprove you, sir, AS STATED ON ENVIRONMENT CANADA (http://www.mb.ec.gc.ca/air/summersevere/ae00s20.en.html)
"After a severe storm:
* Listen to radio for information. Follow instructions given by officials.
* Provide first aid or get help for injured or trapped people.
* Stay away from damaged buildings , dangling electrical wires or areas with possible gas leaks.
* Watch for fire and be prepared to contact fire department.

Old 05-30-2008   #141
Evo
May be Emo.

Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by heldrath View Post
You're fucking stupid.
Insult class graduate.

edit: In Heldrath's defense, Fees posted this garbage on the realm forums.

Old 05-30-2008   #142
Tirrex
Retired

Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

Photolog: 24 pictures

Quote:
I was clarifying that I would rather teabag a blender than poke her. Understand? Okay, great.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Tirrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #143
Bobthegirl
snowboard bum

Main Character:
Haetei (talents)
DKP
Dreanei Paladin
Jewelcrafting & Mining

Photolog: 1 pictures

sup boys and girls.

.... I heard somethin about popcorn?
Old 05-30-2008   #144
Stevin05
Registered Visitor

Main Character:
Stevlin (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Jewelcrafting
More Characters

Send a message via AIM to Stevin05
101 Dalmations is a kick ass movie! Afk masturbating
Stevin05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #145
Deviator

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

I was going to post something witty but I couldn't describe with words how much of a tool you are. Have fun with your joke guild, amazing pvp/e skills, leading the Eins appreciation league, and making fun of people on stickam (still ironic).
Old 05-30-2008   #146
Tirrex
Retired

Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

We should give Fees -500 DKP for posting this on the SH forums.

OH NOES, POOR FEES!
Old 05-30-2008   #147
XaneAvitar
not gay

Main Character:
Xanetrain (talents)
DKP
Human Warrior

i support fees publicity of the thread.
Old 05-30-2008   #148
Fees
Needs a stress ball

Main Character:
Feesshorty (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Alchemy & Herbalism

Haven't lost enough already.
[01:31 PM] Evo: You cant get raped at a hair salon
[01:31 PM] Vero: thats what you think

[!?] Mattybee: Well, I'm less likely to hear about you fucking some kid in the ass while dressed as a clown or something like that.

Fees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #149
stapes
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Stapes (talents)
DKP
Dwarf Paladin
Blacksmithing & Mining

Quote:
Actually it's supposed to be a mushroom cloud on Detroit. But to disprove you, sir, AS STATED ON ENVIRONMENT CANADA (http://www.mb.ec.gc.ca/air/summersevere/ae00s20.en.html)
"After a severe storm:
* Listen to radio for information. Follow instructions given by officials.
* Provide first aid or get help for injured or trapped people.
* Stay away from damaged buildings , dangling electrical wires or areas with possible gas leaks.
* Watch for fire and be prepared to contact fire department.
Probably from the electrical wires or gas leaks. Not the thunderstorm itself but man-made and implemented tools. If a thunderstorm occurred in the middle-of-nowhere Canada I doubt there would be a fire.

Alright guys I gotta get to class before Mr. Belding catches me participating in these shenanigans...this thread feels like high school...damn.

Last edited by stapes : 05-30-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old 05-30-2008   #150
Jonclani
The Altclani Army

Main Character:
Jonclani (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Leatherworking & Skinning
More Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by stapes View Post
Probably from the electrical wires or gas leaks. Not the thunderstorm itself but man-made and implemented tools. If a thunderstorm occurred in the middle-of-nowhere Canada I doubt there would be a fire.
Actually, based on the amount of forestation in canada, the likelihood of a thunderstorm causing a fire is quite high. All it would take would be the appropriate combination of dehyrated or dying timber, and a stray lightning bolt.

While a large fraction of forest fires are caused by humans, the majority are still caused by natural events, mostly lightning.

*This statement brought to you by a contracted computer technician working for the United States Department of Agriculture and the United States Forest Service.*
Old 05-30-2008   #151
stapes
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Stapes (talents)
DKP
Dwarf Paladin
Blacksmithing & Mining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonclani View Post
Actually, based on the amount of forestation in canada, the likelihood of a thunderstorm causing a fire is quite high. All it would take would be the appropriate combination of dehyrated or dying timber, and a stray lightning bolt.

While a large fraction of forest fires are caused by humans, the majority are still caused by natural events, mostly lightning.

*This statement brought to you by a contracted computer technician working for the United States Department of Agriculture and the United States Forest Service.*
I will ignorantly dismiss your argument due to the fact that you are working for the United States Department of Agriculture and not the Canadian Department of Agriculture.

Last edited by stapes : 05-30-2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Woot! I took this thread to page 16!
Old 05-30-2008   #152
Artalis

Main Character:
Artalis (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Priest
Alchemy & Herbalism

Clearly, Smokey the Bear is Canadian... He killed a Mountie for that hat.
Artalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #153
stapes
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Stapes (talents)
DKP
Dwarf Paladin
Blacksmithing & Mining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artalis View Post
Clearly, Smokey the Bear is Canadian... He killed a Mountie for that hat.
Smokey is American. He was jealous of the Mounties' sweet hat and killed him for it. You're blind if you can't see that.
Old 05-30-2008   #154
Thesuperman
Still Being Fat w/ a Job

Main Character:
Thesuperman (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Alchemy & Enchanting

Quote:
Stapes, you're still alive HOLY SHIT
Jon Jon, throw a pizza at him!
Will do bro! Will do!

Old 05-30-2008   #155
Descartes
Warmonger

Main Character:
Descartes (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Herbalism

What makes this entire thing funny is that I logged on today and read the first post, and the second and the third. There is no logical flow to what Billy said, he just jumped at the opportunity to go after evo's throat.

Like a third kidney, my body rejects the liberal guilt I'm supposed to feel for my clients.
Descartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #156
Descartes
Warmonger

Main Character:
Descartes (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Enchanting & Herbalism

Go go derailment

Like a third kidney, my body rejects the liberal guilt I'm supposed to feel for my clients.
Descartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #157
stapes
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Stapes (talents)
DKP
Dwarf Paladin
Blacksmithing & Mining

This thread is now about Dexter Freeman.
Old 05-31-2008   #158
Tirrex
Retired

Main Character:
Coragem (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Engineering & Enchanting
More Characters

come on...
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Old 05-31-2008   #159
Slock

Main Character:
Slock (talents)
DKP
Gnome Warlock
Enchanting & Tailoring
More Characters

John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.
John Freeman got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where he left his motorcycle and normal people close because he was in his office lab coat. John Freeman got on his motorcycl and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so he had to go.
John Freeman ramped off the building and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the road and made sure there was no zombies around because he ddint have weapon.
The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for John Freemans quest to help his brother where he was. John Freeman looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys".
John Freeman was late so he had to drive really fast. A cop car was hiden near by so when John Freeman went by the cops came and wanted to give him a ticket. Here John Freeman saw the first monster because the cop was posessed and had headcrabs.
"I cant give you my lisense officer" John Freeman said
"Why not?" said the headcrab oficer back to John Freeman.
"Because you are headcrab zombie" so John Freeman shot the oficer in the head and drove off thinking "my brother is in trouble there" and went faster.
John Freeman had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Gordon needed him where he was. John Freeman looked at road signs and saw "Ravenholm" with someons writing under it saying "u shudnt come here" so John Freeman almost turned around but heard screaming like Gordon so he went faster again.
John Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his motorbike and the motor bike took out some headcrab zombies infront of John Freeman. John Freeman smiled and walked fast. John Freeman then looked on the ground and found wepon so he pickd it up and fired fast at zombie goasts in front of a house.
John Freeman said "Zombie goasts leave this place" and the zombie goasts said "but this is our house" and John Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were zombie goasts so he blew up the house and killed the zombie goasts so they were at piece.
Then John Freeman herd another scream from his brother so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Ravenholdm was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from headcrabs.
When John Freeman got to where the screaming was started from he found his brother Gorden Freeman fightin the final bosss and Gordon said "John Freeman! Over here!" so John Freeman went there to where Gordon Freeman was fighting. John Freeman fired his bullet from teh gun really fast and the bullets went and shot the final boss in the eyes and the final boss couldnt see.
Gordon Freeman said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and punched the final boss in the face and the final boss fell. John Freeman said "thanks i could help, bro" and Gordon Freeman said "you should come here earlier next time" and they laughed.
The laughed overed quickly though because John Freeman yelled "LOOK OUT BRO!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Gordon Freeman looked up and said "NOO! John Freeman run out of here fast as you can!" and John Freeman walked real fast out.
John Freeman loked back and saw Gordon get steppd on by the next boss and he was mad and angry.
"I'll get you back evil boss!" John Freeman yelled at the top of lungs.
to be continued..?
Old 05-31-2008   #160
Uda
Friend of the Guild

Main Character:
Uda (talents)
DKP
Gnome Mage
Alchemy & Herbalism

Photolog: 1 pictures

And this thread keeps going and going and going and going....
Uda is offline   Reply With Quote