Main Character:
Evokoth (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Skinning & Herbalism

Send a message via AIM to Evo Send a message via Skype™ to Evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cennar View Post
Evo wanted to make it clear to all that is following this thread that giving the chance he would not be poking her.
You're actually spot on with this one. When I said that, I wasn't defending myself...just responding to the sentence you typed in bold about YOUR BOY TJ POKIN HER BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE AINT. I was clarifying that I would rather teabag a blender than poke her. Understand? Okay, great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cennar View Post
Evo just got mad at me a long time ago when I started to arena with some other hunter, and has hated me since. I'm sorry I wanted to invite PvP into the guild and give them a chance to be a part of the brotherhood community. I make friends because I'm a friendly person and felt the brotherhood was a place for that, but Evo wanted to be childish and drag out shit. He took it out and made fun of ppl that had nothing to do with his issue with myself Now he felt the need to make fun of my blood even though his party was just fine with TJ and Hollie. Excuse me for wanting to defend someone that is a part of my family.
Okay listen ass hat. There's no need to recap (irony much?) our initial argument, because on the second or third page or wherever, I INCLUDED MY POST FROM OFFICER CHAT THAT COVERS THE ENTIRE FUCKING SITUATION, that I wrote THREE MONTHS AGO. Im sorry I sound like a broken record. I am frustrated AS INDICATED BY THIS EMOTICON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
Thunderstorms do not cause fires in Canada.
Actually it's supposed to be a mushroom cloud on Detroit. But to disprove you, sir, AS STATED ON ENVIRONMENT CANADA (http://www.mb.ec.gc.ca/air/summersevere/ae00s20.en.html)
"After a severe storm:
* Listen to radio for information. Follow instructions given by officials.
* Provide first aid or get help for injured or trapped people.
* Stay away from damaged buildings , dangling electrical wires or areas with possible gas leaks.
* Watch for fire and be prepared to contact fire department.
04:17 PM] Vero: i forgot the whole in the butt thing nothing turns guys on in jail more then software pirates

Evo is offline   Reply With Quote