The Altclani Army

Main Character:
Jonclani (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Hunter
Leatherworking & Skinning
More Characters

Merry Fucking Jonclani - Raids?

First, there were raids. And they were good....if you werent terrible....and got loot.

Then, along came drunken raids. And they were awesome. Regardless of anything else.

Don't you miss those glorious days?

Well, I'm here to tell you you can have them back!

For the low low cost of 19.95 (plus $500 shipping and handling), ClaniCo will help you get that old magic back!

Thats right! All the laughs! All the loot! All the inebriation!

"But Clani," you might say, "we don't raid anymore, and you dont even play!"

Au contraire, mon belle amis.

Sure, Kara and ZA arent exactly cutting edge, but you can SHUT THE FUCK UP. Its not like we have the crew around right now to drunkenly stick it to Illidan. That would be just silly.

And sure, I may be floating in the limbo of hiatus-land, but even I get bored.

So, for a limited time only, your favorite drunken rumbler, logistician extroardinaire, and all around swell guy is extending you this offer!

Two nights a week, at around 10 or 11, 9 of you will have the privilege of accompanying a member of the Altclani army into the depths of the Burning Crusades 10 man badge factories. Sign up now, spots are limited!

If you suck while sober, dont apply. For Kara, bring whatever green laden alt scrub you desire, for ZA I expect a functional character! You hear that Halcyon, you SUCK, get the fuck out.

Sign up here, spots are limited, time is short! The party starts this MONDAY at 10:30pm! Bring your booze, bring your toons, bring your sense of humor.

*Choice of Altclani Army member not allowed, member will be selected by the Clani at his whim. Deal with it. Drunkenness not required, but sober complainers will not be tolerated. The Clani entirely has the right to be corrupted and ninja all loot. Merry Fucking Jonclani also accepts bribes in the form of cash, gold, sexual favors, or beer. Value of sexual favors dependant entirely on the quality of said favors.