View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008   #112
heldrath

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
First of all, I cancelled my account close to 2 months ago, so you're right, my forum activity hasn't been that great. I posted on Feesshorty a few times a couple weeks back, but aside from that, I've been absent. However, back when I played, you and Eins were always on ventrilo as a unit. Every once in a while you'd see one of you without the other, but it was rare. You guys did the stickam thing, and I thought it was fucking hilarious and had no problem with the two of you. It was afterwards that Eins started throwing around racial slurs, etc. at random people on the server, because I know, he doesn't give a shit about anything/anyone/internet terrorist/whatever. So guess what? A bunch of people, officers included, started bitching about it and I wasn't even the one that banned him. But your buddy TJ was there unbanning him every time it happened. So that's the background reasoning that I had for not wanting TJ to be a vent admin.

I remember something a while back about you posting someone's picture/myspace on the forums and Eins yelling at you about it. And didn't you have a link to his youtube in your signature back then? If you didn't then my apologies. And if the two of you aren't friends anymore, my apologies as well.

Saying that I'm jealous of Hollie & TJ is pretty funny though, because anyone that knows me (and perhaps if you read any of these pages) would know that I've had the same opinion of her since day one. I guess you can throw TJ in the same boat as well now.
Ok, I never had his YouTube link in my sig, and we're still "friends", if you want to call it that.

Whatever, I realized that I shouldn't give a shit. I'm sorry I gave you shit about the absolutely worthless piece of nothing this thread is, but whatever, that's the fun if the internet.

Yogibear, I enjoy you insulting me. I'm sorry, have I ever even said anything to you? No. Stop trying to feel important posting in threads that don't relate to you insulting people you've never even talked to. If you want to think of something clever / creative to throw back at me, I welcome it, but until then you're some random PvE kid who sits on a mount in IF all day. I don't give a fuck about you and the more you post about me, the more fun I have.