Omni
Bemani Fiend

Main Character:
Auro (talents)
DKP
Human Paladin
Alchemy & Enchanting

Send a message via AIM to Omni
After having been through something like 45-50 different UI's, I found that configuration to be the best. There's a lot going on, but I realize what's happening better with that setup. If neebler's would get a decent update, I'd probably switch to that, but unfortunately even Buena's version kind of sucks ass. I suppose you're probably also laughing at my mass of action bars throughout the screen, and I'll tell you the reason for all those is simply because I'd been using nearly that many since the game came out and I find it hard to change it up.

The reason the intro is so long is because I was experimenting with Model Viewer a lot to see if I could correctly get 3 models to somewhat interact with each other. I came close, but you can see moments when Omor's wings clip off the top of his window. The outro didn't turn out to look as good as I was hoping either, but there will always be limitations using a shoddy third party client for rendering 3D backgrounds.

I'm all up for combining forces to make a film, as I've been meaning to get a whacky Brotherhood movie out for awhile, but I've been outrageously lazy about logging onto Shattered Hand.
Omni is offline   Reply With Quote