Gimlo (talents)
DKP
Dwarf Warrior
Blacksmithing & Mining

Send a message via MSN to Gimlo
News of a Frenchie

Hey guys!

It's been a while uh?

I'll act gay but anyway since I left WoW I don,t miss the game ..... i miss the people. You were really awesome friends and great players.

For those who only knew the fake Gimlo well that post will make absolutly no sense to you but still

Well well well what i've been doing recently .... omg so much things...

Last falls I started an intership in a small game company in Montreal, we create small games mostly for kids or retarded lol

During winter until now I was back to University in computer enginnering. only 1 intern and 1 session to be done OH YAY baby it's been 4 years now that i'm here aaaaaahhhhhh!!

This summer i'm going back to my small game company gonna have so fun and get experience!!!!

bla bla bla more school and shit.

Btw we are working a freakin awesome project where we need to control an humanoide robot

I'm in charged of all control part which mean I need to find a way to move those arms an inteligent way avoiding collisions and shit like that.

Also i'm working on a personnal game project in DX, it's mostly an RPG hack n slash style pretty but still a lot of work to be done

yah that's most of it .... oh and in January 2008 i'm going to British Columbia (Vancouver) with my girlfriend. We gonna live there for 6 months if some of you live near there we could meet!

So yay if you want to speak with me more

that is my msn-> freakinz@hotmail.com

oh yah that's a recent picture of my for those wondering who the fuck is that Gimlo guy ^^

So yay I miss you all and I'm glad you still remember me on your vent hahah that was funny

Cya ladies!!!!
Gimlo is offline   Reply With Quote