Old 05-30-2008   #134
Cennar
Pro GAnker

Main Character:
Cennar (talents)
DKP
Night Elf Druid
Leatherworking & Enchanting

Send a message via AIM to Cennar Send a message via MSN to Cennar Send a message via Yahoo to Cennar
Well.... I don't know what happened here, but could it be bigger than my Good bye post?

yogibear thinks we need him to run his mouth on every forum. Yogi we all really need you to go GTFO, because you are just too damn annoying.

All this talk about Evo being jealous came from when he said, "I would never poke Hollie". Tbh that line was very random to me and came from left field, because I am unsure to when someone said he would poke her. Evo wanted to make it clear to all that is following this thread that giving the chance he would not be poking her.

MS paint doesn't make me angry.... just a bit pissy... I don't get angry.

We can kill the thread, or at least the part about Evo and I because it will not get solved on here. If Fees, Evo, hollie, and Tj are still all buds then there is no point on going on about something that isn't an issue.

Evo just got mad at me a long time ago when I started to arena with some other hunter, and has hated me since. I'm sorry I wanted to invite PvP into the guild and give them a chance to be a part of the brotherhood community. I make friends because I'm a friendly person and felt the brotherhood was a place for that, but Evo wanted to be childish and drag out shit. He took it out and made fun of ppl that had nothing to do with his issue with myself Now he felt the need to make fun of my blood even though his party was just fine with TJ and Hollie. Excuse me for wanting to defend someone that is a part of my family.