View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008   #118
Deviator

Main Character:
(talents)
DKP

Gona use some of my old cal flaming skills.
Heldrath you're a fucking terrible idiot. Serious question? Does anyone actually like you? Let me answer that for you, no.

Where the fuck do you get off calling someone a PvE kid? You're fucking terrible at pvp and probably pve, AND YOU PLAY A DRUID; Quite possibly the easiest class to get 1850+ with. I actually fucking laughed that you're QQn about getting booted off vent you stupid fuck, no one fucking likes you, so why the fuck would we allow you to use our vent? You're just one of the many retarded friends of Tj. I also find it comical that a stupid fuck like yourself gets enjoyment from laughing from people on stickam (ironic anyone?), that's low on so many levels it's really pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heldrath
Stop trying to feel important posting in threads that don't relate to you insulting people you've never even talked to. If you want to think of something clever / creative to throw back at me, I welcome it, but until then you're some random PvE kid who sits on a mount in IF all day.
Did you seriously just post this? This thread has absolutely nothing to do with you, get the fuck out of it. And as far as the insulting part goes, people don't need to have talked to you to know that you're one of the retards riding the Eins bandwagon, that alone leaves plenty of room for insult. And correct me if I'm wrong, but almost every time I go to IF (rarely) you're sitting there looking fucking terrible with your terrible guild. Team rainbow? Cry out for attention much? You're one gay kid.

Everyone in this thread is a friend of Tj in some way or another, so I don't know where the fuck you get off trying to defend him, fuck you bitch, you're a fucking idiot.

Last edited by Deviator : 05-30-2008 at 02:59 PM.