The Brotherhood

The Brotherhood (http://www.thebhood.com/forum.php)
-   Epic Threads (http://www.thebhood.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Are we ever (http://www.thebhood.com/showthread.php?t=2568)

Standindbl 10-23-2008 07:44 AM

Are we ever

Going to do Black Temple or Hyjal again. If not im going to start doing the Wiping Is For Bathrooms pugs. But if we are can we set up some dates.

TM 10-23-2008 11:11 AM

I've never seen anything other than the entrance to BT.

Standindbl 10-23-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

I've never seen anything other than the entrance to BT.
Thats what she said...???

hohfeld 10-23-2008 12:00 PM

I have seen the entrance and seen illidan killed. I obviously didn't participate in the killing as i was being cared.

Descartes 10-24-2008 08:30 AM

I'll come if dkp is enforced... fucking rookies.

Standindbl 10-24-2008 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Descartes (Post 20816)
I'll come if dkp is enforced... fucking rookies.

You do realize these are like welfare epics now that the content is so easy.

hohfeld 10-24-2008 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Standindbl (Post 20818)
You do realize these are like welfare epics now that the content is so easy.

How does realizing they are welfare epics change the fact we want to use dkp to makes sure we get every last piece of loot and you don't get any!

Standindbl 10-24-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daelic (Post 20819)
How does realizing they are welfare epics change the fact we want to use dkp to makes sure we get every last piece of loot and you don't get any!

Because I was trying to stray you guys away from using DKP so that I would have a chance of rolling on loot. :D But if you are going to play like that then I want my DKP reinstated from the month worth of sit outs, and Kael wipes I did with you guys :p

hohfeld 10-24-2008 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Standindbl (Post 20821)
Because I was trying to stray you guys away from using DKP so that I would have a chance of rolling on loot. :D But if you are going to play like that then I want my DKP reinstated from the month worth of sit outs, and Kael wipes I did with you guys :p

Umm, we would be using T6 dkp, not T5. So good luck with that reinstatement.

Standindbl 10-24-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daelic (Post 20822)
Umm, we would be using T6 dkp, not T5. So good luck with that reinstatement.

Well I want retroactive Tier 6 DKP not to exceed my previous Tier 5 DKP.

hohfeld 10-24-2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Standindbl (Post 20823)
Well I want retroactive Tier 6 DKP not to exceed my previous Tier 5 DKP.

Okay your retroactive T6 dkp is 0, which doesn't exceed your previous T5 dkp.

Standindbl 10-24-2008 09:59 AM

I demand official records to show this DKP balance is true.

hohfeld 10-24-2008 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Standindbl (Post 20827)
I demand official records to show this DKP balance is true.

Under what right are you demanding official records?

Standindbl 10-24-2008 10:09 AM

It seems that there is nothing in The Brotherhood Guild Charter. Other then saying I may be stripped of my DKP for several different reason's.

- Leave the guild, and return, the officers can choose to deduct up to all of you DKP, as they see fit.
- Punishment for malconduct during raids, or chronic disobeying of the rules.
- In a worst case scenario, deducted for chronic lateness or absence when signed-up.

None of those which relate to me. Now seeing as this may not be the first time this happened, maybe appropriate actions should be taken to make an addition to the guild charter to handle such an issue.

BeerTorque 10-28-2008 11:50 AM

well, eventually it makes sense (especially right before a new expansion) to move away from DKP does it not? I recall finally attending enough T4 stuff that I had the highest pally T4 DKP in the guild, and the day I was going to be able to outbid anyone else it changed to FR. LOL.

Though I would love to, my needy wife will prevent me from ever being able to be a raider, and I've given up on figuring out a way around that.

Standindbl 10-28-2008 11:57 AM

I hear some gin and tylenol pms knock em out pretty good.

hohfeld 10-28-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Standindbl (Post 20829)
It seems that there is nothing in The Brotherhood Guild Charter. Other then saying I may be stripped of my DKP for several different reason's.

- Leave the guild, and return, the officers can choose to deduct up to all of you DKP, as they see fit.
- Punishment for malconduct during raids, or chronic disobeying of the rules.
- In a worst case scenario, deducted for chronic lateness or absence when signed-up.

None of those which relate to me. Now seeing as this may not be the first time this happened, maybe appropriate actions should be taken to make an addition to the guild charter to handle such an issue.

They all relate to you. You may not have gquit but you didn't log on for months so that is a constructive leaving the guild, you were being punished for bad dps, and you had chronic latness by not attending any raids. :p

Standindbl 10-28-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daelic (Post 20897)
They all relate to you. You may not have gquit but you didn't log on for months so that is a constructive leaving the guild, you were being punished for bad dps, and you had chronic latness by not attending any raids. :p

Gay.

Jonclani 05-05-2021 09:08 AM

I think after all this time, we can retroactively restore Standindbls T5 DKP in the form of T6 DKP.

07:41 AM GMT -5