The Brotherhood

The Brotherhood (http://www.thebhood.com/forum.php)
-   Epic Threads (http://www.thebhood.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Clearing up my name. (http://www.thebhood.com/showthread.php?t=3923)

Rico 07-20-2009 03:06 PM

Clearing up my name.

I heard there were some people complaining about how I distributed loot in 2 pugs I lead this weekend. I am here to clear things up because I don't appreciate getting tells from a few people saying "Were you distributing loot unfairly?".

VoA Pug
3 people roll for whatever loot.
Person A rolls 93
Person B rolls 60
Alex rolls 30

Person A says they will pass to Alex, because it's a bigger upgrade for him and he doesn't like person B. Person B objects. Fighting ensues. I simply loot to the highest roller and move on. Alex then calls me names and a ninja in guild chat. Alex puts me on ignore.

Naxx25 Pug
Karyudo got a few pieces of gear, I forget what exactly, but some pretty good shit. Then I gave some gloves to someone else to try and spread out the loot like we usually do in pugs. I get called a bad guy by being fair to other people.

I felt this was important to me to write this because I think ninja'ing loot or distributing it unfairly is a scumbag move and I do my best to be fair when I lead pugs on the weekends.

XaneAvitar 07-20-2009 05:34 PM

if this is the case, sounds exactly like what i would have done.

Nihmm 07-20-2009 10:25 PM

ditto

Karanda 07-21-2009 10:46 AM

In that naxx I said I would buy the key thing off sapphiron. The guy who won the roll said he would sell it to me, you ML it to someone else for whatever reason. That's kinda messed up, although I didn't make a bug fuss about it.

Rico 07-21-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karanda (Post 26254)
In that naxx I said I would buy the key thing off sapphiron. The guy who won the roll said he would sell it to me, you ML it to someone else for whatever reason. That's kinda messed up, although I didn't make a bug fuss about it.

Because that guy was one of the people who won so many things. He just won the previous item, the crit trinket from Sapph. Then he rolls on the Malygos key and wins. The next guy who had the highest roll was there from the beginning and didn't win shit. Rolls are not for sale especially in that circumstance.

Tirrex 07-21-2009 11:05 AM

It's like, PUG 101. If you win a roll, you chose: take it, or pass it to the next highest elegible roll. Theres no "I won, and I'll give it to someone else, or I'll sell it to someone else." Otherwise I'd roll for my friends! Or roll just to make a little cash.

Tirrex 08-12-2009 10:19 AM

How is this an epic thread?

Pilamar 08-12-2009 10:20 AM

I wanna know as well.

XaneAvitar 08-12-2009 10:23 AM

cause we all got a good laugh about it for the next 2 weeks in guild chat

Tirrex 08-12-2009 10:31 AM

You guys laughed at this for 2 weeks?

XaneAvitar 08-12-2009 10:43 AM

at alex's expense

09:33 AM GMT -5