The Brotherhood

The Brotherhood (http://www.thebhood.com/forum.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.thebhood.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Official Brotherhood What You Ate Yesterday Thread (http://www.thebhood.com/showthread.php?t=41)

XaneAvitar 01-12-2007 08:53 AM

The Official Brotherhood What You Ate Yesterday Thread

Welcome fame seeking forum trolls!

Let me admit, I've never been a big fan of One Word Association threads, they hardly spark any type of meaningful debate...

but just yesterday when listening to my favorite radio shows, the show host was talking about eating scrambled eggs with tobasco sause, where one of the regulars admitted to eating mac & cheese with ketchup (ewww gross).

This kind of spawned some sort of conversation this morning further about regional eatings like, for Thanksgiving a lot of local Marylanders eat Saurerkraut with their dinner. We also have a fine summer treat called Snowballs which you can find on almost every corner in Baltimore.

So this is a thread to spark conversation of weird things, or just in general what you ate last! The rules are simple. Just post the last thing you ate... no matter how gross it might seem, and hopefully we'll spark conversations on the topic.

I'll start this shit off.

This morning I ate the breakfast of champions.

Apple pie, Slim-jims, and a bottled water.

Now it's your turn!

Staras 01-12-2007 08:57 AM

in the last 48 hours ive had 2 pop tarts and 3 egg whites. lol

being sick is fun!

Vero 01-12-2007 01:51 PM

left over fettucine alfredo with grilled chicken from the night before.

Rontor 01-12-2007 02:26 PM

Breakfast - Nothing
Lunch - Cheese Sticks and Fries
Dinner - Buffalo Chicken Tenders and Fries from O'Charly's (sp?)

Maimonides 01-12-2007 03:56 PM

I'm a college student... What the hell is breakfast?!

XaneAvitar 01-12-2007 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maimonides (Post 226)
I'm a college student... What the hell is breakfast?!

That part of the day you eat poptarts. Might be between classes.

Nimbus 01-12-2007 11:41 PM

Dammit, I ate pizza......I eat pizza like 3 times a day cause I work at a pizza and taphouse. I am so sick of pizza it is not even funny.

Rhavin 01-13-2007 01:58 AM

Beef Grilled Stuft Burrito and a soft taco. only good things at Taco Bell imo.

btw Saxen puts ketchup on her mac n' cheese. *barf*

Rontor 01-13-2007 08:44 AM

Bojangles Chicken Tenders, Buttermilk Biscuits, Seasoned Fries, Sweet Tea.

mMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Vonica 01-13-2007 11:08 AM

My Breakfast this morning was 10 Skittles....in order of color/flavor I dont like to my favorite color/flavor:

2 green < 2 yellow < 2 orange < 2 purple < 2 red

Caliene 01-13-2007 12:33 PM

Breakfast:
Broccoli Cheddar omelet, with side of turkey bacon, wheat toast, and mocha latte; protein/energy shake about 2 hours subsequent

Lunch:
Grilled chicken + pesto panini with fresh mozarella, vegetable tempura, and strawberry yogurt snow from Lollicup (with Boba of course)

Dinner:
Salad with romaine lettuce, onions, walnuts, apple slices, and balsamic vinaigrette
Haddock Au Gratin, rice pilaf, steamed vegetable medley

Staras 01-13-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vonica (Post 276)
My Breakfast this morning was 10 Skittles....in order of color/flavor I dont like to my favorite color/flavor:

2 green < 2 yellow < 2 orange < 2 purple < 2 red

haha, you do that too? :p

LordLewy 01-13-2007 03:31 PM

Chipotle, chipotle, and more chipotle!

Chuck 01-15-2007 12:12 PM

Well let's see, for breakfast I had some pussy. Lunch um... well.... some pussy. Switched it up for dinner though, chowed down on some ass!!!!

Rhavin 01-15-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

Breakfast:
Broccoli Cheddar omelet, with side of turkey bacon, wheat toast, and mocha latte; protein/energy shake about 2 hours subsequent

Lunch:
Grilled chicken + pesto panini with fresh mozarella, vegetable tempura, and strawberry yogurt snow from Lollicup (with Boba of course)

Dinner:
Salad with romaine lettuce, onions, walnuts, apple slices, and balsamic vinaigrette
What the hell? you live with a gourmet chef or something? or did you make all that?

Quote:

Well let's see, for breakfast I had some pussy. Lunch um... well.... some pussy. Switched it up for dinner though, chowed down on some ass!!!!
egads man

Caliene 01-16-2007 01:42 PM

i have been cooking since freshman year of high school....worked as a short order breakfast cook in the mornings and then at the adjoining italian restaurant at nights on the weekends during high school....so i would say i have a decent amt. of experience

before i realized my aptitude for Engineering I was going to go to NYCI to become a gourmet chef...wanted to be the next Malto Mario or Emeril

Bobthegirl 01-17-2007 09:52 PM

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

OH MY GOSH!!! He said he eats shit for breakfast!

XaneAvitar 01-18-2007 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caliene (Post 285)
Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Blatoris 01-22-2007 01:01 AM

Lunch: ham, cheese, salami, on some kinda bread

Dinner: Denny's lumberjack slam, oh it was sooo good.

I'd like to go on record and say Vero's skittle eating habits are the correct and only way to eat skittles

and WTF how do you remember all that Caliene

Coronalight 01-22-2007 01:25 AM

Today:

Breakfast: Coffee and cookie

Lunch: Pasta with parmasean, salad, bread with olive oil, Grilled Chicken, fruit, water, lots of veggies.

Dinner: Rib-EQ, Mt. Dew, curly fries, more chicken

After Dinner - Spicy Chicken Crunchwrap Supreme.

and I'm sure itd be easy to remember your meals if you made them all yourself.

Blatoris 01-22-2007 03:12 PM

dude i make shit for myself all the time and i still don;t remember.

I don't live in a dorm i live at home so Ihave to make my shit

XaneAvitar 01-22-2007 03:18 PM

I actually packed a rather healthy lunch for the office today.

Salad, basically just had ham, turkey, cheese and iceburg lettus with thousand island dressing. Had some carrots/cellery w/ dip, and had some good old fashioned Maryland made, shrimp-vegetable-beef soup. Left the fucking Old Bay at the house tho. :mad:

For those of you not in MD, google Old Bay.

DLucks 01-23-2007 02:20 AM

Old Bay>your life.
What I ate yesterday? bowl of special K w/ a banana, apple and some sun chips for a snack, ham and low fat cheese on wheat bread some more sun chips, and some grilled chicken with low fat cheese and once again wheat bread. Water and OJ to drink. So yeah, trying to get in shape if ya can't tell.:eek:

Fees 01-23-2007 08:20 AM

errr....some froot loops, zebra cakes, more froot loops, steak, mashed potatoes, beets, more zebra cakes, and ice cream

04:47 AM GMT -5