The Brotherhood

The Brotherhood (http://www.thebhood.com/forum.php)
-   Epic Threads (http://www.thebhood.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Gettin' high off spraypaint... (http://www.thebhood.com/showthread.php?t=2311)

Evo 06-01-2008 10:39 PM

^ was me accidentally, learn 2 log off your account.

Tirrex 06-01-2008 11:57 PM

hacker

Tirrex 06-02-2008 12:33 AM

I was kinda sick of page splits, so... instead of 10 posts per page there will be 30 now. Yeah, that shrinked the number of pages on our legendary thread from 27 to 9, but hey, I'm sure Evo and Cennar can get it back to 27 in no time!

XaneAvitar 06-02-2008 01:38 AM

some good came out of this thread afterall

Slock 06-02-2008 08:05 AM

That spray paint is STILL getting to me...

Morin 06-02-2008 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stapes (Post 17817)

I saw this poster coming out of the theater when I saw Indy 4, wonder if it will be any good...

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BTW, if Hollie could log on and clear things up, that would be great, kthnx

Slock 06-02-2008 08:51 AM

Wait. Who in that picture is with Hollie right now?

hohfeld 06-02-2008 08:59 AM

pretty sure it is serious cat.

Karrde 06-02-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daelic (Post 17906)
pretty sure it is serious cat.

hahahahaha. Awesome

Artalis 06-02-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrde (Post 17910)
hahahahaha. Awesome

Whiskers make me horny.

Slock 06-02-2008 09:22 AM

Oh, I thought it was freeman...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs

And what happened to being able to put youtube videos in posts?

batface 06-02-2008 10:04 AM

<3

Well, this certainly HAS blown up. Quite randomly, too. I know there are a bunch of crazy rumors flying around so I'm going to give it to you straight. I was dating Jeremy, obviously. As I'm sure many of you who I talked to knew, we weren't very happy together. It was just kind of a pretty pointless relationship. We simply weren't right for each other. Both of us can agree on that, too. So, after many fail attempts of trying to work things out, I decided to break up with him. The only cause to this was because we weren't getting along and neither of us wanted to change. There wasn't another guy or anything...(you crazy gossipers!!!!) I was just tired of trying to keep something going that had no point or rewards. A few people in the bhood knew this, because I told them... For example, Karrde. I talked to Karrde the night this happened, I think. I told him why we broke up and how I had plans to stay single for a long while. However, I didn't really talk to many people about personal matters, so a lot weren't aware that we had broken it off. Also, from what I gathered Fees wasn't telling anyone... So, a lot of people were still under the assumption that we were dating.

Anyway, after being broken up for a few weeks, TJ and I started talking more. Just as friends, mind you. We hit it off really well and had a lot of the same interests, and goals, and such. So, that?s how that happened. I wasn?t dating Fees? and I wasn?t even looking for a relationship. I wanted to stay single, go to college, and maybe meet someone cool there. It just kind of happened! : D I?m not complaining about that though, I?m very happy! And I?m sure you?re all super excited to hear that!! <o>: D</o>

<o></o>So, I?m not this crazy ho, dropping Fees for TJ and stuff. Fees and I were broken up way before TJ and I started dating. I broke up with Fees because we could never get along, and that was pretty much the only reason. I didn?t have other guys in mind. To be honest, I was quite tired of being in a relationship at that point. I just wanted to chill out and relax over the summer? I don?t know why people are so against me at this point? If you see that Fees is all right with it, leave it at that. I?m cool with Fees, he knows that. I?m pretty sure he?s cool with me. There aren?t any hostile feelings between us. Yet, it seems as if everyone else has them. Why? I didn?t do anything rude to Fees. I didn?t do anything mean to TJ, or anyone for that matter. What?s up?<o></o>

<o></o>As for quitting the game, I had been talking about quitting for a while, because I needed to get ready for college, get a job, and needing to move out on my own. I had a lot of stuff coming at me very quickly. Anyway, I didn?t have plans on just leaving? But after I was pretty much harassed by Evo every 5 seconds and not to mention the fact that I was randomly kicked for what seemed to be for no reason? I decided to just quit the game all together and start focusing more on my life. Which I have done and everything is working out splendidly for me, if you were wondering! ^___^

hohfeld 06-02-2008 10:14 AM

Hollie, so you aren't dating serious cat? That cat lies.

Karrde 06-02-2008 10:17 AM

Who randomly kicked you? that makes me very upset :(

Evo 06-02-2008 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batface (Post 17918)
I was pretty much harassed by Evo every 5 seconds

I was merely the voice of an overwhelming majority, mind you. On another note, why must you and TJ post well-written, logical, defensive posts. IM TELLING YOU this is against the rules of internet arguments!

If I dont get a call from TJ asking me to go to Dennys by this time next week, I'm going on a mad cartoon-drawing tangent.

hohfeld 06-02-2008 10:26 AM

Wtf, people get kicked out of thebhood all the time, with reason and without. I am going to say getting kicked out is no reason to get mad, per se. If you get kicked and ASK for a reinvite and don't get one, then you have cause for concern. Yeah ej I said it.

Thesuperman 06-02-2008 10:36 AM

Adam, If you go to Denny's.... I want to go! For real! SlamBurgers ftw!

And Holly... all I can do in response to your post is roll my eyes and state with a long drawn out sigh.. "women".

Caliene 06-02-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

A few people in the bhood knew this, because I told them... For example, Karrde. I talked to Karrde the night this happened, I think. I told him why we broke up and how I had plans to stay single for a long while.

Always knew he was a woman. Plus he'd be the only one on all the time to hear it anyways.

Quote:

There wasn't another guy or anything...(you crazy gossipers!!!!)

What else do people have to do but gossip?

Quote:

We hit it off really well and had a lot of the same interests, and goals, and such. So, that?s how that happened.

Interesting lol

Quote:

Yet, it seems as if everyone else has them. Why? I didn?t do anything rude to Fees. I didn?t do anything mean to TJ, or anyone for that matter. What?s up?<o></o>

I just don't like TJ

Quote:

I decided to just quit the game all together and start focusing more on my life. Which I have done and everything is working out splendidly for me, if you were wondering! ^___^

Nope not really. Prefer the e-drama. kkthx.

Caliene 06-02-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thesuperman (Post 17927)
Adam, If you go to Denny's.... I want to go! For real! SlamBurgers ftw!

And Holly... all I can do in response to your post is roll my eyes and state with a long drawn out sigh.. "women".

/thread

Slock 06-02-2008 10:48 AM

Man... whatta sweet thread...

Fees 06-02-2008 10:57 AM

** Searches for the popcorn **

XaneAvitar 06-02-2008 11:03 AM

this thread would have been better if hollie attacked fees girth or something

Slock 06-02-2008 11:06 AM

true that

hollie... /point

Sylmeron 06-02-2008 11:23 AM

PR you were one hawt gurl lemme tell j00

pgnomeyou 06-02-2008 11:41 AM

I'm getting too poor to afford, Ribs, Potatoes, corn and Charcoal here......

Tirrex 06-02-2008 11:58 AM

did anyone tell Slock how much power he has over this thread?

Slock 06-02-2008 12:32 PM

Power....power....
I am...ALL POWERFUL!!!!

batface 06-02-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrde (Post 17921)
Who randomly kicked you? that makes me very upset :(

Not a clue! I heard it was you! :confused:

Karrde 06-02-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batface (Post 17958)
Not a clue! I heard it was you! :confused:

Oh yah it was! :o I was hurt. What can i say!?!

batface 06-02-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XaneAvitar (Post 17936)
this thread would have been better if hollie attacked fees girth or something

How does it feel to know you're hungrier for drama than a teenage girl? :p

batface 06-02-2008 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrde (Post 17959)
Oh yah it was! :o I was hurt. What can i say!?!

:eek:

Oh well, you're still my favourite!

hohfeld 06-02-2008 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batface (Post 17961)
:eek:

Oh well, you're still my favourite!

What is with the u?

Fees 06-02-2008 02:25 PM

Clearly she's British and/or Canadian.

Jonclani 06-02-2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batface (Post 17960)
How does it feel to know you're hungrier for drama than a teenage girl? :p

He's also hungrier for sperm than the average teenage girl. But...uh...don't ask how I know that!

Evo 06-02-2008 02:36 PM

Hollie, the Pittsburgh wow crew is having a denny's luncheon some time in the short future. If you order a lumberjack slam without the pancakes, I'm going to kick TJ in the throat.

Fees 06-02-2008 02:41 PM

...Trevor's the one who gets the LJS w/o the cakes.

Thesuperman 06-02-2008 03:02 PM

SLAMBURGER~~!!!!!!

Evo 06-02-2008 03:04 PM

We can all be a happy family. Might as well end this thread on an overly gay note.

Tirrex 06-02-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evo (Post 17969)
We can all be a happy family. Might as well end this thread on an overly gay note.

not sure if that can ever happen. Every week is a different fight involving the same people.

Evo 06-02-2008 03:20 PM

Fuck you Tirrex

04:30 PM GMT -5