The Brotherhood

The Brotherhood (http://www.thebhood.com/forum.php)
-   Epic Threads (http://www.thebhood.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Gettin' high off spraypaint... (http://www.thebhood.com/showthread.php?t=2311)

Evo 05-31-2008 05:51 PM

Okay TJ if you make good posts like this, this thread will die. No logic or reasoning will be used in this thread form now on. Don't make me make another fucking cartoon.

Tirrex 05-31-2008 05:52 PM

Fees 05-31-2008 05:57 PM

Quote:

no offense jeremy
Rarely is any taken.

Psilocybob 05-31-2008 06:07 PM

yeah the whole calling galabane's house and pretending to be someone from his school kinda creeped him out

stapes 05-31-2008 07:35 PM

I saw this poster coming out of the theater when I saw Indy 4, wonder if it will be any good...

Slock 05-31-2008 07:41 PM

Awesome, stapes... and fees, stop saying bee tee dubz.

Evo 05-31-2008 08:04 PM

That wasn't me.

-Fees

Deviator 05-31-2008 08:16 PM

artifact

Descartes 05-31-2008 08:24 PM

Phloppy get out of the relationship now, you're doomed. Regardless of how much you think you're happy, it's not worth your time. This isn't out of some petty rage or contrived jealousy, but out of the wisdom of a guy who got to laugh his ass off as the guy who his ex girlfriend cheated on broke down in front of him as she told him that the cycle had happened again and that his "happiness" didn't cut it for her anymore. Since we're a visual culture...

TJ before

TJ after

TJ way after

... yeah...

Xandor 05-31-2008 08:46 PM

thanks devlin?

best pic so far

off to play rock band

-TJ

Staras 05-31-2008 09:04 PM

serious cat in that picture = win.

XaneAvitar 05-31-2008 09:04 PM

i poking heard she broke up poking with fees cause she was poking evo or at least thats what billy said poking

Jonclani 05-31-2008 09:04 PM

Well then. Originally I thought this thing was just a little spat that would pass, but after 22 pages of some moderately viscious bullshit and multiple attempts by multiple parties to reroute the discussion, I figured I would exercise the old "voice of reason".

Most of this drama took place after I had begun to distance myself from the game, so I'm not going to pretend to have all the details of anyone's side, nor am I going to take a side. I'm fairly certain that I can say I have been a friend to all involved parties, maybe not a close personal friend because I tend to keep a comfortable distance from most, but a friend nonetheless.

Most of us have known each other, played the game together, met up, and generally had good times for quite a while, years for the most part. Looking through the conversations, it doesnt seem that the truly INVOLVED parties bare any true ill will towards each other.

Is it really worth it to damage friendships for taking up perceived battles for others in a non-existant war? Adam and Billy, are the issues between you two really serious enough for this back and forth nonsense? I know neither of you are really keen on letting things slide, but this is just a bit out of control.

TJ, I can't speak for everyone, but I can safely say that you aren't hated around these parts. If anything, I think that the posts here show that more people care about you than you realize. Now, whether or not the people are right about Hollie, that's neither here nor there. Just understand that people are looking out for you. Whether you agree or not is up to you, and who you see or don't see is also up for you. But letting a woman ruin friendships is always a bad sign. Look out for yourself, and do what you feel is right. We'll still be behind you either way, just try not to burn bridges, it always comes back to haunt you.

Anyway, not to spoil your drama, for those of you adamant to continue, I'm sure most people won't read my post, and you can flame on with reckless abandon, I just needed to speak my piece and try to quell some of the flames.

-Clani Out

XaneAvitar 05-31-2008 09:06 PM

gtfo dude

stapes 05-31-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XaneAvitar (Post 17831)
gtfo dude

QFT

Omni 05-31-2008 09:23 PM

George what's your Gamertag, I wanna hit up some RB with ya!

Caliene 05-31-2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XaneAvitar (Post 17790)
And btw. Nobody here hates you, some may just think youre a big idiot... BUT SINCE WHEN IS THAT DIFFERENT AMIRITE LOLOLOL

Umm please refer to my guild tag. Poofy haired mofo. <3

IDC about any of your rl crap with that chica, all I care about is you took T6 chest and letting it rot. PRICK BASTARD. <3

I still don't like you.

CJ

hohfeld 05-31-2008 11:10 PM

I haven't seen any good cartoon's lately? WTF evo and dale?

Tirrex 06-01-2008 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonclani (Post 17830)
Well then. Originally I thought this thing was just a little spat that would pass, but after 22 pages of some moderately viscious bullshit and multiple attempts by multiple parties to reroute the discussion, I figured I would exercise the old "voice of reason".

Most of this drama took place after I had begun to distance myself from the game, so I'm not going to pretend to have all the details of anyone's side, nor am I going to take a side. I'm fairly certain that I can say I have been a friend to all involved parties, maybe not a close personal friend because I tend to keep a comfortable distance from most, but a friend nonetheless.

Most of us have known each other, played the game together, met up, and generally had good times for quite a while, years for the most part. Looking through the conversations, it doesnt seem that the truly INVOLVED parties bare any true ill will towards each other.

Is it really worth it to damage friendships for taking up perceived battles for others in a non-existant war? Adam and Billy, are the issues between you two really serious enough for this back and forth nonsense? I know neither of you are really keen on letting things slide, but this is just a bit out of control.

TJ, I can't speak for everyone, but I can safely say that you aren't hated around these parts. If anything, I think that the posts here show that more people care about you than you realize. Now, whether or not the people are right about Hollie, that's neither here nor there. Just understand that people are looking out for you. Whether you agree or not is up to you, and who you see or don't see is also up for you. But letting a woman ruin friendships is always a bad sign. Look out for yourself, and do what you feel is right. We'll still be behind you either way, just try not to burn bridges, it always comes back to haunt you.

Anyway, not to spoil your drama, for those of you adamant to continue, I'm sure most people won't read my post, and you can flame on with reckless abandon, I just needed to speak my piece and try to quell some of the flames.

-Clani Out

Boriiiiiing........

Xandor 06-01-2008 01:36 AM

omni my gamertag is paraschis, but atm ive got no net on my box. im workin on it.

Eviljester 06-01-2008 07:20 AM

Wow.....the Bhood forums, How I've missed these. What's up guys?

p.s. What ever happened to episode #2?

Saben 06-01-2008 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xandor (Post 17840)
ive got no net on my box

thats what she said

Tirrex 06-01-2008 03:04 PM

What? 5 hours, no new posts??

Cennar 06-01-2008 03:47 PM

will update myself later after work, but for the record, brian, I never said Evo was poking anyone, kkthanks!!!

starrla 06-01-2008 04:04 PM

You guys are worse than girls with the DRAMAAAAAAA

XaneAvitar 06-01-2008 04:16 PM

POKING

Fees 06-01-2008 04:17 PM

True dat.

I find it funny that everyone's more interested in the personal lives of those involved than those who are involved are.

galabane 06-01-2008 05:06 PM

Woah epic thread.

Btw TJ: Never thought it was creepy, I thought some duechebag from my school was trying to funny.

Thesuperman 06-01-2008 07:29 PM

The Brotherhood is like TNT

"We Know Drama"

Tirrex 06-01-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fees (Post 17855)
True dat.

I find it funny that everyone's more interested in the personal lives of those involved than those who are involved are.

Like a good movie Fees. Or a good soupopera

pgnomeyou 06-01-2008 08:52 PM

Sheesh....full bag of charcoal down. Ribs, Potatoes and Corn are gone.....

AFK to go get more foodz and drinks.

Ironically this whole thread sounds like what I hear in an average day driving my school bus!!!

Keep up the good work!

Cennar 06-01-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thesuperman (Post 17858)
The Brotherhood is like TNT

"We Know Drama"

That is fucking GREAT!!!!!

Cennar 06-01-2008 09:01 PM

You know whats the world without a little drama? Boring!!! lol

Cennar 06-01-2008 09:03 PM

add my gamertag!!! Squirrelnuts45

Cennar 06-01-2008 09:14 PM

Oh yeah, Most popular epic thread ever!!! ** High Fives for everyone**

Keladrie 06-01-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cennar (Post 17868)
Oh yeah, Most popular epic thread ever!!! ** High Fives for everyone**

That should be an emote in wow.
/highfive

Bobthegirl 06-01-2008 09:26 PM

for dramas sake, im just gonna throw this out there... Im a girl IRL, i been lying this whole time

Cennar 06-01-2008 09:47 PM

and you been keeping TOM all to yourself... damn you!!

Thesuperman 06-01-2008 10:18 PM

you know you love me billy ;)

Fees 06-01-2008 10:36 PM

05:38 PM GMT -5