The Brotherhood

The Brotherhood (http://www.thebhood.com/forum.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.thebhood.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Heavy Metal Thread (http://www.thebhood.com/showthread.php?t=2333)

Miracael 12-08-2008 04:16 PM

YouTube Video
If you are able to see this message it means that you don't have flash installed or that the video server is down.

Radky 12-08-2008 11:20 PM

LOL @ the moshing part!!
awesome

Radky 01-17-2009 06:27 PM

YouTube Video
If you are able to see this message it means that you don't have flash installed or that the video server is down.
Gojira - Remembrance
Lets see you follow that ending losers!

Fees 01-18-2009 12:06 AM

YouTube Video

I know it's slightly straying from the general course of the thread, but I believe that power metal deserves some attention.

Miracael 01-18-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fees (Post 22699)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SGIzjgXzI

I know it's slightly straying from the general course of the thread, but I believe that power metal deserves some attention.

I believe I did post some Blind Guardian

Psilocybob 01-21-2009 08:41 AM

YouTube - A Day To Remember- Welcome To The Family (New Song) *WITH LYRICS*

NEW A DAY TO REMEMBER!

pop-punk hardcore band, sooo sick...but not really heavy metal

meh check it out!

Miracael 02-01-2009 11:29 PM

Here's something unique if you guys have never heard of Mr. Bungle. They're really hard to classify under a genre.

YouTube Video

Radky 02-08-2009 03:03 AM

If you guys haven't heard the new Lamb of god is pretty fucking awesome...

YouTube Video
Lamb of God - Set to fail

They have most of the new album on youtube now

Miracael 02-09-2009 03:07 PM

YouTube Video

I'm really digging this song right now.

XaneAvitar 02-09-2009 03:45 PM

YouTube Video

Fees 02-09-2009 04:25 PM

This thread needs more In Flames.

YouTube Video

And some Sonic Syndicate

YouTube Video

Radky 02-19-2009 11:58 AM

One of my top 10 songs/bands of the year
YouTube Video
Devildriver - Clouds over California

I'm seeing these guys on March 2nd
YouTube Video
Soilwork - Stabbing the Drama

Miracael 02-19-2009 12:18 PM

lol stabbing the drama

Fees 02-20-2009 02:09 PM

YouTube Video

Psilocybob 02-20-2009 06:51 PM

jeremy composure just happens to be playing on my itunes at this exact moment :O

Nihmm 02-20-2009 11:03 PM

Well a new Lamb of God album titled "Wrath" is commin out the 22nd... or if you have a bit torrent client and (Peer Guardian, for your own protection) you can download the album w/ bonus tracks... The Album is..... well so far it's blown off my ears and I'm Impressed... here's the link

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/6...od?tab=summary

Just have to click the Download torrent button.

Enjoy!!!

**EDIT**
YouTube Video

Nihmm 02-20-2009 11:23 PM

Not sure if I posted this Live Version of "Walk With Me in Hell" from the Sacrament Album... but It's the BEST Intro live to any song I've ever seen... It makes you fuckin pumped up!

Song starts at 1:15
Check this out... I wish I could have been at that show.

YouTube Video

Cennar 03-02-2009 08:40 PM

YouTube Video

don't get much better than this song~!

Miracael 03-03-2009 02:30 PM

I really like Machine Head, I think I'll go buy The Blackening this weekend.

Radky 03-03-2009 10:47 PM

I second that Machine Head is awesome.

I don't know if any of you listen to hardcore death metal but cannibal corpses new album is out.

YouTube Video

Head banging just comes naturally listening to this shit lol

Uda 03-05-2009 06:59 PM

all i can say....Oh white people

Fees 03-25-2009 11:25 PM

YouTube Video

Radky 03-26-2009 01:34 AM

God dammit
Something Wild is the only album i don't own
but this deserves an encore

YouTube Video

Legna 03-26-2009 01:26 PM

YouTube Video

Fees 04-20-2009 02:01 PM

Just for you, Radky.

YouTube Video

Radky 04-20-2009 03:15 PM

Haha that was awesome.. At first I was like wtf.. But when IF started I was like WOOOOOO
lol

But they totally cut out the acoustic part ...

anyways

i just saw
Lamb of God
Children of Bodom
As I Lay Dying

so awesome...

we have enough LOG and COB so heres some more As i lay dying

YouTube Video

Radky 05-06-2009 12:44 AM

YouTube Video
Opeth is such a trip... They are so perfect playing live..

YouTube Video
Mermaid murder. Enough said.

Fees 05-25-2009 12:48 AM

YouTube Video

Was introduced to this group last week by an associate of mine. Reminds me of a heavier Nightwish. I like it, thought it was worth sharing.

Radky 05-26-2009 10:06 PM

Awesome song Fees.
I don't usually like female vocals in metal songs but this song rules... Not too sure about the techno interlude though.. lol

Nihmm 05-27-2009 04:56 PM

SEEING AS THIS THREAD... THOUGH AWSOME NEEDS TO BE CUT IN HALF SO I WILL BE MAKING A
"HEAVY METAL THREAD (part 2)"
PLEASE POST ON THAT FROM HERE ON OUT. THIS WILL HOPEFULLY MAKE LOAD TIMES ALITTLE FASTER.

11:37 AM GMT -5