PDA

View Full Version : Gettin' high off spraypaint...

Pages : [1] 2

Slock
05-28-2008, 01:25 PM
...is what I'm doing right now at work. I've heard that it's therapeutic to inhale it, SO THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING ASPIDOFU AISDHFASDF!!!

Evo
05-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Not just annoying on vent, but on the forums as well! Someone recruited a real winner :D

Cennar
05-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Evo, I tried to let your childish behavior go and make peace. Shit happens and really don't feel like seeing you make fun of my blood when this is a place for me to communicate with other fellow gamers. If, I'm still invited maybe I will make the trip to Cedar Point.

Miracael
05-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Lighter's awesome, I dont know what Evo is talking about :confused:

Slock
05-29-2008, 08:04 AM
Evo, you guys were playing Dota, I had no choice but to blast DOTA (by basshunter) over vent.

I don't make the rules...

And thank you Miracael.

Evo
05-29-2008, 08:18 AM
Hey I'm a ventrilo admin btw for a reason. There's a tutorial on leveling everyone's outbound to the same volume, but it makes it creates static and bad sounds on my client. SOOOO If you're really loud, guess what? You sound really loud on my headset.

And Mr.Billy, my replacement phone is coming in the mail (should be today)..so I expect you to end this bickering and get some hawt text messages. I'm just messing with the guy, I talked to him on vent a few nights back. GO MATYLAND

Slock
05-29-2008, 08:20 AM
Yikes, alright. Sorry Evo =[

Evo
05-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Billy, I guess you were talking about the piture in my sig. I thought it was funny, and we (chat boxers) were talking about it a few days ago. And lets think about this for a second: A friend that I've played an online game with for over a year is now porking my brother's ex-girlfriend, who I despise, and it's taking place about 7 minutes away from my house. I think I'm more than qualified to make stupid cartoons about the two of them, don't you?

Morin
05-29-2008, 02:17 PM
/popcorn

Fees
05-29-2008, 02:37 PM
*Asks Phil to pass the popcorn*

Caliene
05-29-2008, 02:39 PM
/popcorn

such an instigator!

Vero
05-29-2008, 02:39 PM
<---down with the brown

Artalis
05-29-2008, 02:42 PM
*Advises Fees that there is a "surprize" at the bottom of the popcorn bucket*

Karrde
05-29-2008, 02:46 PM
*Advises Fees that there is a "surprize" at the bottom of the popcorn bucket*

Mike would know. he's been all up in Phil's popcorn before.

Jhereg
05-29-2008, 02:50 PM
This thread has veered wildly into foreign territory, I approve

Cennar
05-29-2008, 07:25 PM
SHit happens, and they 2 ppl broke up and 2 ppl starting dating. That kinda shit happens all the time, and ppl get over it. You just seem to get under my skin and that is really rare, but having someone call you a flaky piece of shit for reasons that were not that clear at the time. I'm sorry evo, but I really don't think you will be receiving cell phone call from this guy.

Someone had to poke her if Fee wasn't getting the job done.

XaneAvitar
05-29-2008, 07:31 PM
who would want fees sloppy 2nds lol.

Cennar
05-29-2008, 08:28 PM
did fees even dip?

Evo
05-29-2008, 08:38 PM
A recap for everyone reading:
1. I posted a light-hearted insult @ Slock
2. Billy responds to a cartoon drawing in my sig of Hollie & TJ's fake kid. And by the way, if they're having kids they must be doing well.
3. I posted my reasoning for making the cartoon.
4. Billy says that "people get over it" like I have an issue with the two of them dating. He then brings up an argument we had over two months ago (bravo btw).

HEY SMARTY PANTS, I don't have an issue with the two of them being an item. I just think it's hilarious LIKE THE REST OF THE GUILD and it's worth making a stupid cartoon about. I actually just saw Hollie TWO FUCKING WEEKS AGO and guess what happened? We talked and had a fun time playing fucking xbox with some friends. I didn't even mention her relationship. What I can't get, is you not being able to get over an argument that we had a long time ago.

Says a lot about your cousin TJ, a friend of mine that after leaving the guild and < include Hollie drama here > did not say a single word to me about anything. So you can go ahead and drop this respect that you think your cousin (and your friends Orzlife since you want to bring up old times) deserves from me. After talking with him on the phone & online for how many months, he's 5 minutes down the fucking street from me & I don't even get a "hello."

I'll make cartoons about whatever I fucking want to make cartoons about, unless told otherwise by a reputable member of this gaming site. The guild isn't raiding, so the majority of the people on this site use it for entertainment. I'm sorry the stupid fucking cartoon doesnt entertain you. Believe me, it's in good taste.

And since you feel obligated to insult my brother, because he has a lot to do with your issues with me ..I'll go ahead and set things straight:
I WOULDNT POKE HOLLIE WITH MY FINGER, let alone any other part of my body. So you can give your cousin a big high five from me, because you obviously think it's a big accomplishment. If anyone reading this has any sexual fantasies about this girl, or if you want to dream about being TJ for a day, go ahead and keep an eye out for Pimples and Piercings Volume 2..it's sure to be out by the end of the month.

/rant

Vero
05-29-2008, 09:16 PM
just my thoughts if billy was fees and it happened to him things would be completely different

hohfeld
05-29-2008, 09:19 PM
I don't want to throw gasoline on a fire but that picture is hilarious. The bat on the shirt is a nice touch. Though the name could be better.

Fees
05-29-2008, 09:34 PM
*Offers the popcorn bucket to Brad*

Cennar
05-29-2008, 09:38 PM
.... whos fees? Vero, fees isn't saying anything at least on here.

"They'd be the ugliest children you've ever seen - fucking weebles with dreadlocks." - Evo

I assume, I know who this is about. Dude... Vero, yeah i am sure I would be upset for some time, but if I said things to a girls as if she didn't want me and be a dick to her a lot of the time there is not much I can expect to happen than having her leave me.

SHit happens.... move on and stop being dicks. We all know I will defend TJ when I see BS that doesn't need to be said.

Staras
05-29-2008, 09:39 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/Needs-moar-drama.jpg/400px-Needs-moar-drama.jpg

hohfeld
05-29-2008, 09:44 PM
*Offers the popcorn bucket to Brad*

why thank you fees. And I agree with fil, this site has been devoid of drama for a while. I would like to thank evo and billy for making this possible. Sorry if my irreverence offends.

Cennar
05-29-2008, 09:48 PM
Evo who cares if you would poke Hollie, Fees was the one dating her and he liked her at some point I am sure of that.

TJ not saying hello... to my understanding he thought everyone hated him. Why would he go say hello to you? You think you are friends? I thought, you were a friend and then you blow up and start shooting shit on how I am a piece of shit... ok, thats a friend?

"And since you feel obligated to insult my brother, because he has a lot to do with your issues with me ..I'll go ahead and set things straight:
I WOULDNT POKE HOLLIE WITH MY FINGER" who cares if you would poke her... that doesn't make sense

Staras
05-29-2008, 09:57 PM
damn adam,

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/drloomis3/Cat-YouJustGotServed.jpg

but not really.

hohfeld
05-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Damn cats and their expressive ways.

Evo
05-29-2008, 10:04 PM
who cares if you would poke her... that doesn't make sense

Anyone else laughing irl? Read your post moron.

fees isn't saying anything at least on here.

Your right he isnt. Mr. I stand up for TJ when theres bullshit around. Excuse me for being defensive when you make fun of Jeremy like that. I don't want to speak for him, but what Marty said is right. He's not the one making fun here, I am. He talks to her on a regular basis and isnt really that butt-hurt over the whole thing.

But lets think about something here, Hollie obviously isn't the issue. Like I said I just saw her a few weeks back and didn't have any problem whatsoever. The issue you're upset about must be TJ, and I think you're right...maybe everyone does hate him. But I'll set something straight, if I called YOU a flaky piece of shit for leaving without saying anything...TJ might as well be a flaky pile of horse shit with piercing and dreadlocks. I can whip up a drawing real quick if you'd like

Cennar
05-29-2008, 10:08 PM
.... would you be laughing online? and not IRL ...

Laughing at the fact that I said your point doesn't make on bit of sense? I am just wondering when you sleeping with Hollie had anything to do with this conversation?

Evo
05-29-2008, 10:12 PM
Billy hit the "2" button at the bottom of this page, and then look at the bold sentence you typed. Not only is that an insult to my brother, but you're making it sound like YOUR BOY IS GIVIN IT TO JESSSICA ALBA.

starrla
05-29-2008, 10:14 PM
i<3you adam

XaneAvitar
05-29-2008, 10:14 PM
http://www.tripsmarter.com/travelcommunity/attachments/pcb-spring-break/3054d1196685207-crazy-funny-pcb-memories-legendary_thread.jpg

Deviator
05-29-2008, 10:17 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. A+.
Hollie is pretty hot, and everyone knows I'd hit up TJ RL if I ever saw him.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/Tribut3/Untitled-1-3.jpg

hohfeld
05-29-2008, 10:20 PM
where are the piercings and pimples? Also how long did it take you to come up with that picture dale, plus there is no nsfw warning. Though I do approve of the caption.

Staras
its old, but i feel that it needs to be posted.

http://www.spunangel.com/opossum/argue.jpg

Cennar
ok.... making fun of someone for piercings and having dreadlocks( which he doesn't have) is real clever.

Ok, so if your making fun him i must ask the question, again, why would you get upset if he doesn't come by and say hello?

Ok, so before you found out what was going on you started cussing me out, thats seems fair enought, right? I didn't feel like telling you what was going on at that very moment, then you began to tell me everything I did wrong and start calling me names. Its all clear to me that nothing more will come out of this thread than you trying to find new ways of making fun of other, so lets just end it.

I don't like you and you don't like me. You can keep on posting picks and making fun of ppl then getting mad because they didn't come say hi.

Evo
LOL

I made the cartoon because TJ didnt come and say hi. Hit the nail on the head Billy.

Deviator
05-29-2008, 10:21 PM
nipples and piercings will be featured in the next episode.

XaneAvitar
lacey might not dig the anal but im sure hollie does

hohfeld
Less trying to point out their stupidity and more throwing gasoline on the fire fil.

Staras
05-29-2008, 10:24 PM
i find that pointing out stupidity pretty much equates to gas throwing.

hohfeld
05-29-2008, 10:24 PM
Where is my cat picture?

starrla
05-29-2008, 10:25 PM
keep the pictures coming!!!

Cennar
05-29-2008, 10:26 PM
.... I am not saying anyone is the best or worst looking person. You just felt as if you had to bring up the fact that you would never take a dive in her. Looks don't really matter so much, because if they did we all know Fees would have never had a chance.

FYI: pimples and other flaws? who doesn't have flaws, but you must think pointing them out makes you a better person.

Staras
05-29-2008, 10:27 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1402/822327651_1efebd248a.jpg

Evo
05-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Im going to change things up a bit here. You'll notice that my first post was actually a semi-apology, because in all seriousness, Billy and I haven't talked for a long while..and it sucks. I'm not some internet badass, AS A MATTER OF FACT here is the initial reasoning/apology that I posted on the officer forums, that many of you havent seen. THIS IS FROM MARCH. Tell me I didnt put effort into fixing things then.

Wall of text incoming. It will be a good, drama free (yeah right) read though.
I'm going to discuss this in chronological order, it's probably the best way.

Billy (and others),

For as long as I can remember Billy, we've been on great terms. Joking around, doing arenas, txt messages, vent convo's about your distant relationships, etc. There's no doubt that you're an opinionated person, just like myself. In o chat, you're constantly bashing Mao, Nighthawk, and others..you also talk about people sucking...and whether or not you're joking, you ask for people to get kicked so you can get in raids. <-- Nothing wrong with any of that. That's what O chat is for: to evaluate how progress is going, who's not doing their part, and for occasional bickering. If there was no conflict ever: small arguments, personality conficts, complaints, etc., the raid experience would be bland.

The above ^ applies to this situation, because I will not have you portray me as someone who is super argumentative, while you act completely neutral, helpless, and victimized. That being said, let me separate this into parts.

Orzlife:
I have a lot of pride in my pvp ability, and about a month or two ago, I was seeking a 2v2 partner. I did 2's with TJ, Adam, and You. Me and Adam managed to have a great time, despite our lack of games each week. If you remember, I asked you several times week in & week out if you would consider doing 2v2 with me. However, you were doing two's with Orzlife, and you guys were kicking ass. This isn't because I wasn't happy with me & Adam's team, I just wanted to play more games. And what did I do? Bitch like a little girl? Of course I did for a short while, but I fucking cheered you guys on...always asking what your rating was, and I was on vent when you guys hit 1850 and was the first person to grats you on your mace.

Then one week, the week before he was invited to the guild, you suggested doing 2v2. I had the time, I flew out, and bought a 2v2 team while you were taking a shit (lol). We did 10-15 games, and when Tuesday rolled around, to my surprise, I see that you did somewhere like 30-40 games with Orzlife and completely bumped me off the 30%. I was mildly pissed, and you defended yourself saying that I wasn't online or something.

That week we're doing Archimonde progress, everyone is frustrated, and I see he gets invited to the guild. I threw a hissy fit and started /ginviting random level 5's to prove a point, and I was wrong. I knew he was your friend, and like Brian said recently, anyone who has problems with officer's friends --> door.

But in my defense, to add fuel to the fire, there you were..talking to him (or sending tells) explaining that I hated him? THE FIRST TELL I GET FROM HIM, not 2 minutes after he joins: [Orzlife]whispers: Man you must really hate me bro. I had not even spoken one word to this kid, and that's what I get. Playing off of my frustration, nice. AGAIN, what did I do? Put him on ignore? Tell him to fuck himself? I invited him to join hunter chat, and joked around with him in tells for AN ENTIRE HOUR while wiping on archimonde. I don't hate him at all, I seriously don't care. Recently, I invited him and his brother a few times to heroics...and I've been completely ignored most of the time. He replied once saying that he needed to do arenas, because it was his only source of gold...and his brother responded another time saying that they had 5v5 at 5:00.

You:
You /gquit, I didn't know why. I joined Benny's vent channel, and he didn't know either. Someone in o-chat mentioned something about you joining Skill Overload. Trying to figure out what was up, and assuming you weren't joking around, I sent tells: To [Cennar]: Whats goin on? Cennar has gone offline. To [Grandol]: Hey are you serious? Grandol has quit the guild. To [Oudidntknow]: Billy wtf is going on? Oudidntknow was quit the guild. I was on vent with Stevin, and I said "It would be funny to kick all of his arena partners!" We laughed and he urged me to, so obviously a dick move on my part, I kicked Orzlife and Otlife..after saying that arena partners are to be kicked as a rule from now on. Magic said "Hey he's on my arena team too," so I kicked him as well (he obviously got the joke and took the reinvite). I was on Omelet, and the first tell I get: [Orzlife]whispers: If this is Evokoth, you're a pathetic piece of shit. Expecting to get "lol, reinvite me" or something.. especially considering there had been ZERO ANIMOSITY and basically NO CONVERSATION between the two of us since he's been in guild...I was taken back. I tried ginviting him later, and I was on ignore and he was back in his old guild. So I get a hold of you the next day, and I get [Cennar]whispers: Yo you're fucked. I remember asking you if you were going to rejoin, and why you were mad...and you responded saying that I needed to "at least respect my friends." It was not until afterwards that I called you a "flaky piece of shit," partially due to the fact that you haven't raided steadily before your gquit and you supposedly gquitted over a PvE issue. I was also upset, because I was your friend, and I received hostility instead of an explanation.

My Faults:
First of all, I have some apologies to make. I was completely wrong for gkicking Orzlife and his brother. They were both your friends, and I intended for it to be a joke. I also assumed that they had nothing to do with your gquit, and even though it was a joke, most people in the guild probably associated them with your unhappiness. Amidst the confusion in guild of an Inner Council member gquitting, the timing was bad...so for that, I apologize.

My random /ginvites during a progression raid were also an example of officer immaturity and self-control, and certainly did not prove anything.

Also, in the events after you leaving the guild, I took everything too seriously. Even though I figured you'd be back and that you weren't seriously going to SO, I acted like a bitch. Two wrongs dont make a right. (I know three lefts do, before you quote me).

Conclusion:
Since then, I have made several attempts to reconcile our situation. Every time I join a vent channel, you move, or move me out of the channel. You ignore my tells. And when I explain to others, for example Brian (who asked me several times to talk with you), I am told that you are angry because I gkicked Orzlife. I was also explained, and I quote, that you were mad because "you called him a piece of shit for no reason." Clearly, this is not the case.

Currently, you've resorted to placing pity on yourself, threatening to leave the guild because "Evo just keeps starting shit," or if "Evo wants me to leave, I'll leave." As for Orzlife, I'll let you and the other officers decide whether or not he deserves any respect from me. It's obvious that he wants nothing to do with the hunter or guild community, and that's fine. However, I'm not going to be lectured on giving respect to your friends, especially when the person in question has made no attempts at friendship, let alone anything. On that note, it's obvious you're still upset about it, making it a point to post on Galabane's thread (something you know nothign about) on the hunter forums...in yet another attempt to make it look like I want everyone removed from the guild.

I'm trying to get this resolved. I don't have any problems with Orzlife in the guild, and I certainly don't have any problems with you being here. Let's make things what they used to be. -- Adam

Evo
05-29-2008, 10:29 PM
^ nobody will read this. When I copied it, it got rid of the special colors and stuff to make it more "readable." Anyways, its worth the read..and I put effort into it (back in March).

And if you're wondering, back in March, there was no response from Billy. Big surprise there.

Tirrex
05-29-2008, 10:32 PM
wow keyboards are on fire!!

XaneAvitar
05-29-2008, 10:32 PM
this ones going in the Epic Thread bin when its all said and done.

REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH

Cennar
05-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Evo's "recaps" he feels he must repost to make himself look like the good guy. All that is old news...

Uda
05-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Why don't you two monkeys let them fight their own battles?

Fees and TJ are big boys let them duke it out in a cage match I say.

Fact of the matter is hollie puts out and at that age putting out is all that matters regardless of looks. BJ's are BJ's even coming from a whale of a tale. With that being said Non of you two asses are porking her let the ones that did, talk shit to each other. Otherwise you two might have a secret fetish for girls that put out.

You are not their surrogates GO GET YOUR OWN LAY and fight over it.

Evo
05-29-2008, 10:37 PM
NEWSFLASH:
Im trying to make myself look like the good guy. Pay no attention to that heart-felt essay that I wrote when the issue started.

edit: Jon you're fucking dumb

Staras
05-29-2008, 10:40 PM
http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/32/lolcatsdotcomx7qntcsuv7om0pri.jpg

Cennar
05-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Yeah Jon.... you know Fees didn't tap that.

hohfeld
05-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Yeah Jon.... you know Fees didn't tap that.

Now we all do.

Tirrex
05-29-2008, 10:45 PM
http://digitalcypher.com/random/jews.jpg

Uda
05-29-2008, 10:46 PM
NEWSFLASH:
Im trying to make myself look like the good guy. Pay no attention to that heart-felt essay that I wrote when the issue started.

edit: Jon you're fucking dumb

you two are both blood related to the parties at hand and thus have an interest in preserving such honor...But really is it really worth it to act like an ass? This is sort of sadistic and maybe schadenfreude to a degree.

Evo
05-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Billy is done arguing I think. The shows done, everyone can go home. We all can agree that I'm the worlds biggest asshole for making a 100x100 pixel cartoon of these two clowns. Every time Billy comes to the forums to communicate with his gamer friends, he finds me insulting his blood. I've probably ruined the whole game for him. "Billy has connected" "Billy has left the server" Again, not surprising. And the Fees insults continue, Billy you're really a class act.

ps. You got a lot off of your e-girlfriend from Canada, right? At least your boy had the balls to make a trip to meet his lover. I think I had screenshots of you acting like a crybaby in officer chat, but unfortunately, that folder was deleted along with the game.

Staras
05-29-2008, 11:00 PM
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

Cennar
05-29-2008, 11:01 PM
lol ... for you info I went to a another server to chat with someone... kkthanks

Hmmm had more balls than me? ok, think what you want, but I didn't have the money to go. I do reget not going because I had a chance to meet Dan.
Now, I am going to school and can't do that atm.
You started the insults...

Evo
05-29-2008, 11:07 PM
You started the insults...

Short term memory loss: 1 Billy: 0

Uda
05-29-2008, 11:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6lP7_3t_VQ

yeah you heard it right here right now

Descartes
05-29-2008, 11:51 PM
http://mantas.lt/tmp/pee-wee-ugly-dog-726165.jpg

+

http://www.lurelore.com/lsroots1.jpg

= who?

Come on... who knows what I'm talking about here.

Karrde
05-29-2008, 11:52 PM
WUT IZ GOIN ON INE HUR!?!?!?!

Descartes
05-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Billy, I know why you're trying so adamantly to defend TJ. In a way, you're defending yourself as well.

For future reference of all epic thread forum posters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma_splice

Cennar
05-30-2008, 12:02 AM
Adam.... # 1 or is it 2 or maybe 3 ... your a bit late in this thread ... sorry please try again next time

Cennar
05-30-2008, 12:56 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lejnYWJZxJc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lejnYWJZxJc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> lol

Cennar
05-30-2008, 12:57 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/opdi-HUXjr0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/opdi-HUXjr0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Cennar
05-30-2008, 12:59 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PO3zbXcVhCM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PO3zbXcVhCM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Cennar
05-30-2008, 12:59 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dXAj7Z8JDE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dXAj7Z8JDE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Jhereg
05-30-2008, 03:05 AM
Hey now, let's stop hiding all the good stuff behind walls of videos about balls and little girls.

Fees
05-30-2008, 06:39 AM
Fees and TJ are big boys let them duke it out in a cage match I say.

I don't remember having ever stated that I had a problem with this whole situation. I still maintain occasional contact and harbor no hostility towards either of them. This is really Evo's and Billy's fight. I'm just here to enjoy the ride.

*Steals the bucket of popcorn back from Brad*

::Edit::

And William, what have I done to you that would cause you to venture upon insult? Sure, I've made fun of your blatant inability to form coherent sentences, but I've always considered you to be an almost-sort of-kind of-friend. I don't remember adding anything to this conversation that would call for for such slander.

Vero
05-30-2008, 07:38 AM
lets leave canada out of this we cannot defend ourselves as a nation.

Descartes
05-30-2008, 07:59 AM
I make a rational comment about why I think you're going above and beyond the rational defense of someone who stole another person's significant other and you think I'm trying to pick a fight. Nice work. I was only trying to lay a little third party insight as to why you probably feel so passioned about this and maybe help resolve it.

Sorry for caring,

Miracael
05-30-2008, 08:01 AM
I think Psilocybob is a pretty cool guy actually

Evo
05-30-2008, 08:08 AM
Hey Miracael, I think you're a cool guy

Deviator
05-30-2008, 08:28 AM
Wtf don't stop now. I'm gona draw up episode two when I get home.

Thesuperman
05-30-2008, 08:32 AM
I am not saying anyone is the best or worst looking person.
But you told me I was the former on several occasions!

5 minutes down the %@#$ing street from me
WOAH! TJ was in town and nobody told me? Not cool dudes. Not cool at all!

And fees.... *pass the popcorn*

Slock
05-30-2008, 10:10 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Jousting_renfair.jpg/800px-Jousting_renfair.jpg

EVO AND BILLY RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
Vero: http://www.bustedtees.com/canadaamericashat

btw, i leave for one day, and this thread goes epic.

Tirrex
05-30-2008, 10:46 AM
I make a rational comment about why I think you're going above and beyond the rational defense of someone who stole another person's significant other and you think I'm trying to pick a fight. Nice work. I was only trying to lay a little third party insight as to why you probably feel so passioned about this and maybe help resolve it.

Sorry for caring,

lol Descartes, this is so full of sshit haha

XaneAvitar
05-30-2008, 10:53 AM
i personally wouldnt want to be with chick who so fickely left her last boyfriend for me because in the end what would stop her from doing it again?

unless youre just doing it for the nookie. but i would guess moving in together would be an extreme measure to suggest against that.

Evo
05-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Come to think of it, defending TJ & Hollie is a pretty difficult thing to do, so forgot me saying that you didn't have balls earlier.

heldrath
05-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Evokoth, that name strikes a bell. Yeah, do you remember ME, Evo? Before I let you get too off on your high horse about being best buds with TJ and having every right to make jests at his relationship with some chick, can I bring up a little something?

Aren't you that guy who repeatedly banned me from vent because I...screwed around on Stickam with TJ? You know, the one who, even when I came on and asked to talk to you about it banned me repeatedly with nice comments like PENIS and stuff? I laughed at the time, and I'm still laughing now, but is that really the good friend of TJ? Mind you, this was pre Holly, so I'd think you'd be even nicer to TJ then before you went off on your jealousy rants.

Oh, and when I asked TJ about why you were banning me and if you even knew why you were, this is the reply I got-
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3375/wowscrnshot040308163646bs5.jpg

So hey dude, keep it up - keep posting in this shit bin if defending yourself for some 6 year old cartoon you made about a guy you seem to think you were good friends with.

Yogibear
05-30-2008, 11:35 AM
I felt compelled to register on this because as you Evo knows I can't resist some good edrama. So I will add a yogi touch to this. Billy, stfu, you little emo kid. "WAH HE MADE A CARTOON" Get over it. Heldrath, again, who the fuck are you? Wait, nevermind, don't care. Daykart, you can ban me off the site now you emo fuck. Bunch of fuckin whiny bitches right here.

As for evo/fees and the rest of bhood.

I fuxing love you kiddies.
EVOOOO

Yogibear
05-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Holy shit, how do you edit shit. Anyway, I still luff TJ too, just not billy.

Isketch fo' life y0.

Evo
05-30-2008, 11:39 AM
http://www.thebhood.com/members/Evo/diagram5.bmp

And Heldrath, the point is, I wasn't BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD WITH TJ. But we were decent friends, yes. And me banning you had partially to do with the fact that TJ had vent admin powers, yet he wasn't supposed to. You can go ahead back to worshiping Eins on the forums Captain Cool. Thanks for supporting my argument btw.

heldrath
05-30-2008, 11:42 AM
http://www.thebhood.com/members/Evo/diagram5.bmp

And Heldrath, the point is, I wasn't BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD WITH TJ. But we were decent friends, yes. And me banning you had partially to do with the fact that TJ had vent admin powers, yet he wasn't supposed to. You can go ahead back to worshiping Eins on the forums Captain Cool. Thanks for supporting my argument btw.

Well, if you banned me from vent because someone else had vent admin rights, there's the logical reason I expected from someone as amazingly stupid as you.

Back to worshipping Eins on the forums, huh? Can you even find the last time I quoted Eins? Replied to Eins? Gee, Evo, last I checked you don't even post on the forums, so what would you know? You're too busy going off all jealous of TJ and Holly. How cute. You don't even know about shit with Eins and myself either, so good try, PvE kid.

Fees
05-30-2008, 11:54 AM
so good try, PvE kid.

Says the scrub with all sub-1800 teams.

Slock
05-30-2008, 12:02 PM
Quick! Someone post the "you just got told" pic!!!

Evo
05-30-2008, 12:02 PM
First of all, I cancelled my account close to 2 months ago, so you're right, my forum activity hasn't been that great. I posted on Feesshorty a few times a couple weeks back, but aside from that, I've been absent. However, back when I played, you and Eins were always on ventrilo as a unit. Every once in a while you'd see one of you without the other, but it was rare. You guys did the stickam thing, and I thought it was fucking hilarious and had no problem with the two of you. It was afterwards that Eins started throwing around racial slurs, etc. at random people on the server, because I know, he doesn't give a shit about anything/anyone/internet terrorist/whatever. So guess what? A bunch of people, officers included, started bitching about it and I wasn't even the one that banned him. But your buddy TJ was there unbanning him every time it happened. So that's the background reasoning that I had for not wanting TJ to be a vent admin.

I remember something a while back about you posting someone's picture/myspace on the forums and Eins yelling at you about it. And didn't you have a link to his youtube in your signature back then? If you didn't then my apologies. And if the two of you aren't friends anymore, my apologies as well.

Saying that I'm jealous of Hollie & TJ is pretty funny though, because anyone that knows me (and perhaps if you read any of these pages) would know that I've had the same opinion of her since day one. I guess you can throw TJ in the same boat as well now.

Yogibear
05-30-2008, 12:15 PM
Well, if you banned me from vent because someone else had vent admin rights, there's the logical reason I expected from someone as amazingly stupid as you.

Back to worshipping Eins on the forums, huh? Can you even find the last time I quoted Eins? Replied to Eins? Gee, Evo, last I checked you don't even post on the forums, so what would you know? You're too busy going off all jealous of TJ and Holly. How cute. You don't even know about shit with Eins and myself either, so good try, PvE kid.

Again, who the fuck are you and why should anyone give a damn what you say? "PvE Kid" You realize you're terrible? We should call you "PvPtard". Mm, yes I like that.

People gotta fuck with Evo then get pimp slapped, shit.

Evo
05-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Yogi, shut up pve kid. And please dont make me sound like an e-thug...all I did was make a cartoon about someone's cousin, and it turned into me being jealous about him & his girlfriend.

Yogibear
05-30-2008, 12:24 PM
You aren't? I'mma cry now.

Evo
05-30-2008, 12:27 PM
No. Oh, and Dale made a cartoon too, hes probably dying from jealousy.

hohfeld
05-30-2008, 12:32 PM
I have no cartoon skills but i'm full of jealousy, how did that happen?

Thesuperman
05-30-2008, 12:34 PM
oh you kids make me chuckle.

Fees: The popcorn ran out. Make some more.

Descartes
05-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Seriously, how am I emo? What a baseless attack on my person... I guess you're still jealous of me.

And Tirrex... you're so hot i want to rub butter all over your body

Evo
05-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Nice job Fees linking this on the realm forums, now we have all these guests reading quite possibly the dumbest thread on the internet.

hohfeld
05-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Don't you feel proud evo?

Tirrex
05-30-2008, 12:40 PM
And Tirrex... you're so hot i want to rub butter all over your body

Sorry man, I appreciate it but no... just, no...

Miracael
05-30-2008, 12:43 PM
This thread should probably be moved to the epic threads section, or the trash bin.

Jonclani
05-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Sorry man, I appreciate it but no... just, no...

Tirrex has an intense fear of hot butter. The last time we were getting it on, the butter came out, but lorenzo beat me to the removal. And lorenzo never learned the "no teeth" lesson.

Thesuperman
05-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Clani... Thats just gross! But some hot butter on that popcorn would be nice right about now fees....

Evo
05-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Word is that Lorenzo uses the other two empty stable slots for his ultimate bachelor-kitty pad. I've heard this includes bean bag chairs and a full bar..is this true Clani?

Descartes
05-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Super, your signature is bearing false witness regarding the characters you play. I think God frowns upon such things.

Fees
*Refills the bucket of popcorn, smothered in hot steamy butter*

*Offers some to Jon*

hohfeld
Clani would know as he is the demigod of the bar, and we aren't talking about some sort of pole . . . scott.

Jonclani
05-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Word is that Lorenzo uses the other two empty stable slots for his ultimate bachelor-kitty pad. I've heard this includes bean bag chairs and a full bar..is this true Clani?

Well, the bar WAS full. I'm not sure if he has restocked since my last visit.

Tirrex
05-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Clani... Thats just gross! But some hot butter on that popcorn would be nice right about now fees....

You can wipe the butter off my body for your popcorn... what do you say? huh? ;)
The butter will be HOT

Thesuperman
05-30-2008, 12:57 PM
Ahh Adam, you are correct sir. I'll have to change that.

And Thanks Fee's!!! Yummy!

Eww Tirrex! haha you and clani are both gross!

heldrath
05-30-2008, 01:10 PM
First of all, I cancelled my account close to 2 months ago, so you're right, my forum activity hasn't been that great. I posted on Feesshorty a few times a couple weeks back, but aside from that, I've been absent. However, back when I played, you and Eins were always on ventrilo as a unit. Every once in a while you'd see one of you without the other, but it was rare. You guys did the stickam thing, and I thought it was fucking hilarious and had no problem with the two of you. It was afterwards that Eins started throwing around racial slurs, etc. at random people on the server, because I know, he doesn't give a shit about anything/anyone/internet terrorist/whatever. So guess what? A bunch of people, officers included, started bitching about it and I wasn't even the one that banned him. But your buddy TJ was there unbanning him every time it happened. So that's the background reasoning that I had for not wanting TJ to be a vent admin.

I remember something a while back about you posting someone's picture/myspace on the forums and Eins yelling at you about it. And didn't you have a link to his youtube in your signature back then? If you didn't then my apologies. And if the two of you aren't friends anymore, my apologies as well.

Saying that I'm jealous of Hollie & TJ is pretty funny though, because anyone that knows me (and perhaps if you read any of these pages) would know that I've had the same opinion of her since day one. I guess you can throw TJ in the same boat as well now.

Ok, I never had his YouTube link in my sig, and we're still "friends", if you want to call it that.

Whatever, I realized that I shouldn't give a shit. I'm sorry I gave you shit about the absolutely worthless piece of nothing this thread is, but whatever, that's the fun if the internet.

Yogibear, I enjoy you insulting me. I'm sorry, have I ever even said anything to you? No. Stop trying to feel important posting in threads that don't relate to you insulting people you've never even talked to. If you want to think of something clever / creative to throw back at me, I welcome it, but until then you're some random PvE kid who sits on a mount in IF all day. I don't give a fuck about you and the more you post about me, the more fun I have.

Vero
05-30-2008, 01:29 PM
HI YOGIBURR

Slock
05-30-2008, 01:29 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/yeseron/Thread%20pics/this_thread_rocks.jpg

Miracael
05-30-2008, 01:37 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/yeseron/Thread%20pics/this_thread_rocks.jpg

Wow cool sig

Fees
05-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Wow cool sig

Yeah, glad my broom made it into the picture.

Slock
05-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Lol, thanks. I made it in a few minutes here at work. I'll make a better one eventually...

And fuck yeah, fees, your broom owns all.

Deviator
05-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Gona use some of my old cal flaming skills.
Heldrath you're a fucking terrible idiot. Serious question? Does anyone actually like you? Let me answer that for you, no.

Where the fuck do you get off calling someone a PvE kid? You're fucking terrible at pvp and probably pve, AND YOU PLAY A DRUID; Quite possibly the easiest class to get 1850+ with. I actually fucking laughed that you're QQn about getting booted off vent you stupid fuck, no one fucking likes you, so why the fuck would we allow you to use our vent? You're just one of the many retarded friends of Tj. I also find it comical that a stupid fuck like yourself gets enjoyment from laughing from people on stickam (ironic anyone?), that's low on so many levels it's really pathetic.

Stop trying to feel important posting in threads that don't relate to you insulting people you've never even talked to. If you want to think of something clever / creative to throw back at me, I welcome it, but until then you're some random PvE kid who sits on a mount in IF all day.
Did you seriously just post this? This thread has absolutely nothing to do with you, get the fuck out of it. And as far as the insulting part goes, people don't need to have talked to you to know that you're one of the retards riding the Eins bandwagon, that alone leaves plenty of room for insult. And correct me if I'm wrong, but almost every time I go to IF (rarely) you're sitting there looking fucking terrible with your terrible guild. Team rainbow? Cry out for attention much? You're one gay kid.

Everyone in this thread is a friend of Tj in some way or another, so I don't know where the fuck you get off trying to defend him, fuck you bitch, you're a fucking idiot.

Miracael
05-30-2008, 02:54 PM
On another note, is Psilocybob going to be raiding with us again?

stapes
05-30-2008, 02:59 PM
We all can agree that I'm the worlds biggest asshole for making a 100x100 pixel cartoon of these two clowns.

No Evo, we can all clearly see why you're the biggest asshole. YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE ARMS ON THE FUCKING CARTOON REPRESENTATION. Where do you get off making fun of handicaps? Honestly bro, that's fuckin low...

Also...I think I deserve some credit...lest we forget Feesface?

I felt compelled to register on this because as you Evo knows I can't resist some good edrama. So I will add a yogi touch to this. Billy, stfu, you little emo kid. "WAH HE MADE A CARTOON" Get over it. Heldrath, again, who the fuck are you? Wait, nevermind, don't care. Daykart, you can ban me off the site now you emo fuck. Bunch of fuckin whiny bitches right here.

As for evo/fees and the rest of bhood.

I fuxing love you kiddies.
EVOOOO

IS DAT SUM YOGIBEAR ON MY DA BHOOD FORUMZ?!

http://www.thebhood.com/members/stapes/ethug.jpg

Thesuperman
05-30-2008, 03:00 PM
lol dale. Your profound use of the English language and its literary capabilities amazes me!

I loved it! <3

Thesuperman
05-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Also lol at Stapes. I knew I was his IRL friend for a reason.

stapes
05-30-2008, 03:10 PM
this ones going in the Epic Thread bin when its all said and done.

REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH

http://www.thebhood.com/members/stapes/f5.gif

F5 MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU USE IT?!

Evo
05-30-2008, 03:19 PM
Stapes has spoken!

Slock
05-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Stapes totally spent the twelve minutes between his posts to make that .gif. I know it.

Evo
05-30-2008, 03:33 PM
That finger is too beautiful to be his.

Jhereg
05-30-2008, 04:29 PM
I have nothing constructive to add, but we've gone an hour without a post.

Evo
05-30-2008, 04:48 PM
http://www.thebhood.com/members/Evo/lance.bmp

Slock
05-30-2008, 04:57 PM
LOL

pgnomeyou
05-30-2008, 05:00 PM
with all this rabble going on....I am going to fire up the grill.....throw on some pork ribs, baked potatoes and mini corn cobs and sit down for a night of sweet reading......

Yogibear
05-30-2008, 05:06 PM
HI YOGIBURR

Hi Sexy, I'm in thar forumz stirzzin up shit

/boredom

Heldrath, stop fuckin' Evo.

S'all I ask.

stapes
05-30-2008, 05:06 PM
http://www.thebhood.com/members/Evo/lance.bmp

Evo, as impeccable as you may think your MSPaint drawrings (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33829806) are there are some issues.

1. Anchormen clearly do not give weather reports. (Let alone during a bump right before CSI: Timbuktu returns.)
2. Anchormen would *NEVER* let their tie lay on their desk.
3. An anteater could never become an actual news anchor. (An anchorman would never impersonate an anteater.)
4. Thunderstorms do not start fires in Canada.
5. This anchorman needs to get to a hospital or the nearest chainsaw. His shoulder is talking and may be possessed ? la Evil Dead 2 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Rz10NUkHWo).

Yogibear
05-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Stapes, you're still alive HOLY SHIT
Jon Jon, throw a pizza at him!

Cennar
05-30-2008, 05:29 PM
Well.... I don't know what happened here, but could it be bigger than my Good bye post?

yogibear thinks we need him to run his mouth on every forum. Yogi we all really need you to go GTFO, because you are just too damn annoying.

All this talk about Evo being jealous came from when he said, "I would never poke Hollie". Tbh that line was very random to me and came from left field, because I am unsure to when someone said he would poke her. Evo wanted to make it clear to all that is following this thread that giving the chance he would not be poking her.

MS paint doesn't make me angry.... just a bit pissy... I don't get angry.

We can kill the thread, or at least the part about Evo and I because it will not get solved on here. If Fees, Evo, hollie, and Tj are still all buds then there is no point on going on about something that isn't an issue.

Evo just got mad at me a long time ago when I started to arena with some other hunter, and has hated me since. I'm sorry I wanted to invite PvP into the guild and give them a chance to be a part of the brotherhood community. I make friends because I'm a friendly person and felt the brotherhood was a place for that, but Evo wanted to be childish and drag out shit. He took it out and made fun of ppl that had nothing to do with his issue with myself Now he felt the need to make fun of my blood even though his party was just fine with TJ and Hollie. Excuse me for wanting to defend someone that is a part of my family.

Yogibear
05-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Billy wanted to make a pvp team even though he's terrible at it.
Billy, GTFO? No. :D

Omni
05-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Guys, I have a serious anouncement...I put up a new drum video on youtube.

Continue on.

Jhereg
05-30-2008, 06:01 PM
THE LIKENESS IS UNCANNY, MY SECRET IDENTITY IS RUINED, AND ALSO I AM FURIOUS AS INDICATED BY THIS EMOTICON :mad:

Caliene
05-30-2008, 06:15 PM

huh? but i r nice to everyones

heldrath
05-30-2008, 06:55 PM
Heldrath you're a fucking terrible idiot. Serious question? Does anyone actually like you? Let me answer that for you, no.

Where the fuck do you get off calling someone a PvE kid? You're fucking terrible at pvp and probably pve, AND YOU PLAY A DRUID; Quite possibly the easiest class to get 1850+ with. I actually fucking laughed that you're QQn about getting booted off vent you stupid fuck, no one fucking likes you, so why the fuck would we allow you to use our vent? You're just one of the many retarded friends of Tj. I also find it comical that a stupid fuck like yourself gets enjoyment from laughing from people on stickam (ironic anyone?), that's low on so many levels it's really pathetic.

Did you seriously just post this? This thread has absolutely nothing to do with you, get the fuck out of it. And as far as the insulting part goes, people don't need to have talked to you to know that you're one of the retards riding the Eins bandwagon, that alone leaves plenty of room for insult. And correct me if I'm wrong, but almost every time I go to IF (rarely) you're sitting there looking fucking terrible with your terrible guild. Team rainbow? Cry out for attention much? You're one gay kid.

Everyone in this thread is a friend of Tj in some way or another, so I don't know where the fuck you get off trying to defend him, fuck you bitch, you're a fucking idiot.

I'm sorry Deviator, have I ever even talked to you? No. Oh, and when's the last time you even uhm, interacted at all with me? Never. I don't even see how your random ass gets off feeling like you have any right to even talk to me, but OK, since I'm better than you at basically everything I'll reply to this worthless shit you posted.

For starters, don't give me shit about druid's being OMGEZMODE to get 1850. Note that I have an 1850 weapon, so apparently I can pull my own weight with this, in agreeance with you, ezmode class in arenas.

As for nobody liking me, that's interesting. I'm not sure how you would know this (did you conduct a survey?), and it's one of the age old insults thousands before you have used, and it's pretty obvious you've got nothing on me and want to put your "flaming skills" to use to get off or something. You're also pretty stupid for saying nobody likes me, then going on to mention that I'm friends with TJ. I mean honestly though, how can I be friends with someone yet at the same time nobody like me? You're fucking stupid.

You always see me in IF? Good job. In my attention seeking guild? Great. Proud of you? Worthless comment from a worthless person.

Riding the Eins bandwagon? Ok, once again I'll say this - when's the last time I publically even mentioned him? Have I ever replied to one of his posts ffs?

Keep talking, it's really nice. Especially after I (above) apologized for even getting involved in this shit. If you reply, please, please, please try to think of something halfway creative, relevant or true. Until then, you're one of the worthless retards that thinks he matters in life. Oh, and don't forget - it's a game.

Evo
05-30-2008, 07:07 PM
Evo wanted to make it clear to all that is following this thread that giving the chance he would not be poking her.

You're actually spot on with this one. When I said that, I wasn't defending myself...just responding to the sentence you typed in bold about YOUR BOY TJ POKIN HER BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE AINT. I was clarifying that I would rather teabag a blender than poke her. Understand? Okay, great.

Evo just got mad at me a long time ago when I started to arena with some other hunter, and has hated me since. I'm sorry I wanted to invite PvP into the guild and give them a chance to be a part of the brotherhood community. I make friends because I'm a friendly person and felt the brotherhood was a place for that, but Evo wanted to be childish and drag out shit. He took it out and made fun of ppl that had nothing to do with his issue with myself Now he felt the need to make fun of my blood even though his party was just fine with TJ and Hollie. Excuse me for wanting to defend someone that is a part of my family.

Okay listen ass hat. There's no need to recap (irony much?) our initial argument, because on the second or third page or wherever, I INCLUDED MY POST FROM OFFICER CHAT THAT COVERS THE ENTIRE FUCKING SITUATION, that I wrote THREE MONTHS AGO. Im sorry I sound like a broken record. I am frustrated AS INDICATED BY THIS EMOTICON :confused:

Thunderstorms do not cause fires in Canada.

Actually it's supposed to be a mushroom cloud on Detroit. But to disprove you, sir, AS STATED ON ENVIRONMENT CANADA (http://www.mb.ec.gc.ca/air/summersevere/ae00s20.en.html)
"After a severe storm:
* Listen to radio for information. Follow instructions given by officials.
* Provide first aid or get help for injured or trapped people.
* Stay away from damaged buildings , dangling electrical wires or areas with possible gas leaks.
* Watch for fire and be prepared to contact fire department.

Evo
05-30-2008, 07:08 PM
You're fucking stupid.

Insult class graduate.

edit: In Heldrath's defense, Fees posted this garbage on the realm forums.

Tirrex
05-30-2008, 07:15 PM
I was clarifying that I would rather teabag a blender than poke her. Understand? Okay, great.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bobthegirl
05-30-2008, 07:17 PM
sup boys and girls.

.... I heard somethin about popcorn?

Stevin05
05-30-2008, 07:18 PM
101 Dalmations is a kick ass movie! Afk masturbating

Deviator
05-30-2008, 07:18 PM
I was going to post something witty but I couldn't describe with words how much of a tool you are. Have fun with your joke guild, amazing pvp/e skills, leading the Eins appreciation league, and making fun of people on stickam (still ironic).

Tirrex
05-30-2008, 07:25 PM
We should give Fees -500 DKP for posting this on the SH forums.

:p

OH NOES, POOR FEES!

XaneAvitar
05-30-2008, 07:27 PM
i support fees publicity of the thread.

Fees
05-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Haven't lost enough already.

stapes
05-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Actually it's supposed to be a mushroom cloud on Detroit. But to disprove you, sir, AS STATED ON ENVIRONMENT CANADA (http://www.mb.ec.gc.ca/air/summersevere/ae00s20.en.html)
"After a severe storm:
* Listen to radio for information. Follow instructions given by officials.
* Provide first aid or get help for injured or trapped people.
* Stay away from damaged buildings , dangling electrical wires or areas with possible gas leaks.
* Watch for fire and be prepared to contact fire department.

Probably from the electrical wires or gas leaks. Not the thunderstorm itself but man-made and implemented tools. If a thunderstorm occurred in the middle-of-nowhere Canada I doubt there would be a fire.

http://www.thebhood.com/members/stapes/YouLoseGoodDaySir.gif

Alright guys I gotta get to class before Mr. Belding (http://youtube.com/watch?v=vz1n-L3L5NA) catches me participating in these shenanigans...this thread feels like high school...damn.

Jonclani
05-30-2008, 08:27 PM
Probably from the electrical wires or gas leaks. Not the thunderstorm itself but man-made and implemented tools. If a thunderstorm occurred in the middle-of-nowhere Canada I doubt there would be a fire.

Actually, based on the amount of forestation in canada, the likelihood of a thunderstorm causing a fire is quite high. All it would take would be the appropriate combination of dehyrated or dying timber, and a stray lightning bolt.

While a large fraction of forest fires are caused by humans, the majority are still caused by natural events, mostly lightning.

*This statement brought to you by a contracted computer technician working for the United States Department of Agriculture and the United States Forest Service.*

stapes
05-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Actually, based on the amount of forestation in canada, the likelihood of a thunderstorm causing a fire is quite high. All it would take would be the appropriate combination of dehyrated or dying timber, and a stray lightning bolt.

While a large fraction of forest fires are caused by humans, the majority are still caused by natural events, mostly lightning.

*This statement brought to you by a contracted computer technician working for the United States Department of Agriculture and the United States Forest Service.*

I will ignorantly dismiss your argument due to the fact that you are working for the United States Department of Agriculture and not the Canadian Department of Agriculture.

Artalis
05-30-2008, 08:46 PM
http://www.thebhood.com/members/Artalis/untitled.bmp
Clearly, Smokey the Bear is Canadian... He killed a Mountie for that hat.

stapes
05-30-2008, 09:26 PM
http://www.thebhood.com/members/Artalis/untitled.bmpClearly, Smokey the Bear is Canadian... He killed a Mountie for that hat.

Smokey is American. He was jealous of the Mounties' sweet hat and killed him for it. You're blind if you can't see that.

Thesuperman
05-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Stapes, you're still alive HOLY SHIT
Jon Jon, throw a pizza at him!

Will do bro! Will do!

Descartes
05-30-2008, 10:55 PM
What makes this entire thing funny is that I logged on today and read the first post, and the second and the third. There is no logical flow to what Billy said, he just jumped at the opportunity to go after evo's throat.

Descartes
05-30-2008, 11:18 PM
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1496/blondegirl2sy9.jpg

Go go derailment

stapes
05-30-2008, 11:34 PM
http://www.thebhood.com/members/stapes/dextergordon.png

This thread is now about Dexter Freeman.

Tirrex
05-31-2008, 12:26 AM
come on...
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Slock
05-31-2008, 12:26 AM
John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.
John Freeman got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where he left his motorcycle and normal people close because he was in his office lab coat. John Freeman got on his motorcycl and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so he had to go.
John Freeman ramped off the building and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the road and made sure there was no zombies around because he ddint have weapon.
The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for John Freemans quest to help his brother where he was. John Freeman looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys".
John Freeman was late so he had to drive really fast. A cop car was hiden near by so when John Freeman went by the cops came and wanted to give him a ticket. Here John Freeman saw the first monster because the cop was posessed and had headcrabs.
"I cant give you my lisense officer" John Freeman said
"Why not?" said the headcrab oficer back to John Freeman.
"Because you are headcrab zombie" so John Freeman shot the oficer in the head and drove off thinking "my brother is in trouble there" and went faster.
John Freeman had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Gordon needed him where he was. John Freeman looked at road signs and saw "Ravenholm" with someons writing under it saying "u shudnt come here" so John Freeman almost turned around but heard screaming like Gordon so he went faster again.
John Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his motorbike and the motor bike took out some headcrab zombies infront of John Freeman. John Freeman smiled and walked fast. John Freeman then looked on the ground and found wepon so he pickd it up and fired fast at zombie goasts in front of a house.
John Freeman said "Zombie goasts leave this place" and the zombie goasts said "but this is our house" and John Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were zombie goasts so he blew up the house and killed the zombie goasts so they were at piece.
Then John Freeman herd another scream from his brother so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Ravenholdm was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from headcrabs.
When John Freeman got to where the screaming was started from he found his brother Gorden Freeman fightin the final bosss and Gordon said "John Freeman! Over here!" so John Freeman went there to where Gordon Freeman was fighting. John Freeman fired his bullet from teh gun really fast and the bullets went and shot the final boss in the eyes and the final boss couldnt see.
Gordon Freeman said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and punched the final boss in the face and the final boss fell. John Freeman said "thanks i could help, bro" and Gordon Freeman said "you should come here earlier next time" and they laughed.
The laughed overed quickly though because John Freeman yelled "LOOK OUT BRO!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Gordon Freeman looked up and said "NOO! John Freeman run out of here fast as you can!" and John Freeman walked real fast out.
John Freeman loked back and saw Gordon get steppd on by the next boss and he was mad and angry.
"I'll get you back evil boss!" John Freeman yelled at the top of lungs.
to be continued..? (http://youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs)

Uda
05-31-2008, 12:59 AM
And this thread keeps going and going and going and going....

Cennar
05-31-2008, 02:20 AM
[QUOTE=Evo;17736]You're actually spot on with this one. When I said that, I wasn't defending myself...just responding to the sentence you typed in bold about YOUR BOY TJ POKIN HER BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE AINT. I was clarifying that I would rather teabag a blender than poke her. Understand? Okay, great.

Okay listen ass hat. There's no need to recap (irony much?) our initial argument, because on the second or third page or wherever, I INCLUDED MY POST FROM OFFICER CHAT THAT COVERS THE ENTIRE FUCKING SITUATION, that I wrote THREE MONTHS AGO. Im sorry I sound like a broken record. I am frustrated AS INDICATED BY THIS EMOTICON :confused:

QUOTE]

ok great blah blah blah... I was talking about Fees poking her.... who gives a rats ass if you wanted to poke her or not, you were not the one dating her.

Oh yeah, you're getting all upset that I posted about something that happened 3 months about but you did it at least 3 times in this damn thread. Don't get even more pissed when you know I hit the nail on the head.

Fees
05-31-2008, 08:06 AM
Billy, who did you have type out your last post? Because with the exception of the failed quote (lol), it all has near perfect spelling/grammar/punctuation.

Evo
05-31-2008, 09:15 AM
Billy I know what you meant okay, and I'll repeat myself, I typed it for clarity. And lets go ahead and pretend that you didn't just post a paragraph about me getting upset about your arena partners, and then say that I'm the one that keeps getting angry about something that happened 3 months ago.

hohfeld
05-31-2008, 09:18 AM
I don't think this thread will ever end because both evo and billy are the type of people who always have to have the last word.

Evo
05-31-2008, 09:24 AM
Well because Billy has the mental capacity of a sweaty duffel bag, I have to set him straight on every stupid accusation.

Brix
05-31-2008, 09:43 AM
i like cheese

Tirrex
05-31-2008, 11:22 AM
wow this thread has more hits than the front page has had in the past 4 months.

stapes
05-31-2008, 12:04 PM
I don't think this thread will ever end because both evo and billy are the type of people who always have to have the last word.

Well because Billy has the mental capacity of a sweaty duffel bag, I have to set him straight on every stupid accusation.

Daelic...

http://www.thebhood.com/members/stapes/user756_1163641757.jpg

Truth be told, Stapes always has to have the last word. That word is zyxt (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_last_word_in_the_English_dictionary). Do not take from me. It is mine.

Evo
05-31-2008, 01:08 PM
This thread needs more Dexter Freeman

Tirrex
05-31-2008, 02:41 PM
http://digitalcypher.com/random/cat-washer.jpg

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 02:42 PM
hey guys whats going on

we raidin tonight d00dz?

Evo
05-31-2008, 02:43 PM
TJ denny's @ 5:00 you down

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 02:45 PM
yeah guys lets do it up

by the way, i like my dreads

i was unaware i had them, but damn that's pretty awesome

anyways don't mind me, on with the flaming

Evo
05-31-2008, 02:50 PM
You think I'm joking

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 02:59 PM
oh by the way, the whole me leaving the guild part

i do believe what really happened was i was gkicked, still not sure by whom, but i have an idea of who that person might be.

WHOOO KNOWSSS

^CAPS 4 YOU EVOOO

Staras
05-31-2008, 03:04 PM
i did it.

Evo
05-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Quit dodging

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 03:18 PM
what am i dodging again? going to denny's? i'm 200 miles away in bel air atm, hollie and i can go to denny's tomorrow if you want!

XaneAvitar
05-31-2008, 03:20 PM
oh by the way, the whole me leaving the guild part

i do believe what really happened was i was gkicked, still not sure by whom, but i have an idea of who that person might be.

WHOOO KNOWSSS

^CAPS 4 YOU EVOOO

It was Karrde. You probably would have been reinvited if we had ever had that conversation you said you wanted to have with me...

....thats going on what 5 weeks later now! Still waiting for that conversation! And btw. Nobody here hates you, some may just think youre a big idiot... BUT SINCE WHEN IS THAT DIFFERENT AMIRITE LOLOLOL

Evo
05-31-2008, 03:23 PM
Well Fees said that you were spending the summer in Pittsburgh, my bad

Fees
05-31-2008, 03:34 PM
That's what Dale told me.

But anyhoo, I'm down for some Denny's.

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 03:34 PM
we actually came back to maryland for my graduation, then i'm heading back to pittsburgh

oh hey brian

yeah i pretty much had an idea of what you had to say, and i didn't really care to hear it. i didn't care about being invited back, i was thinking about quitting for a while anyway. all these events kinda led up to it.

LOLOLOL I'M A BIG IDIOT

Fees
05-31-2008, 03:39 PM
I don't think anyone really thinks your an idiot.

Stop victimizing yourself.

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 03:42 PM
just jokes

XaneAvitar
05-31-2008, 03:43 PM
oh hey brian

yeah i pretty much had an idea of what you had to say, and i didn't really care to hear it. i didn't care about being invited back, i was thinking about quitting for a while anyway. all these events kinda led up to it.

well thats your choice and an acceptable one at that. hey its your bed, you sleep in it, not me : )

Fees
05-31-2008, 03:43 PM
Denny's tomorrow?

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 03:47 PM
hey its your bed, you sleep in it, not me : )

i see what you did there

too bad you know nothing about her, but nice shot!

Fees
05-31-2008, 03:53 PM
http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/abn/2007/global/cat/re_gsagent_071202.gif

XaneAvitar
05-31-2008, 04:00 PM
i dont know anything about her?

i beg to differ lol

Almma
05-31-2008, 04:13 PM
Jesus Christ I just read this thread, what the fuck is wrong with all of you??? lol

Tirrex
05-31-2008, 04:21 PM
this thread went from legendary to gay...

Evo
05-31-2008, 04:47 PM
Jesus Christ I just read this thread, what the fuck is wrong with Billy & TJ??

fixed

Fees
05-31-2008, 05:05 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w241/chloearks79/hairisabird.jpg

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 05:08 PM
if you're judging hollie by what you think you know from evo then you're taking an opinion from someone who talks shit about people because they start to take raiding spots from them on a video game.

like you guys know anything?

galabane for example.

lololol

Jhereg
05-31-2008, 05:10 PM
Where'd he go anyway?

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 05:11 PM
rl called for galabane, i'll tell him you said hay sup

Xandor
05-31-2008, 05:15 PM
http://www.thebhood.com/members/Xandor/hayguyzzzz.jpg

XaneAvitar
05-31-2008, 05:26 PM
if you're judging hollie by what you think you know from evo then you're taking an opinion from someone who talks shit about people because they start to take raiding spots from them on a video game.

like you guys know anything?

galabane for example.

lololol

no tj, im judging hollie from what i personally know about her. she left one guy for another guy... and unfortunately for you she will do it again.

ive had my fair share dealt with psycho bitches.

like we know anything. yes you learn a lot through college, its a maturing experience you dumb idiot.

but i digress. what we say shouldnt matter.

Evo
05-31-2008, 05:46 PM

Guys my opinion on Hollie isn't based on anything but how she took raid spots from me. I can think of one time that I had to sit out for her, and if you ask Karrde, he heard a mouthful from me. Don't make me add more to this

Galabane for example. lololol

TJ you're a fucking toolbox. I had one argument with the kid that passed over pretty quickly, and we were great friends after that. Have you talked to him? Because as far as the guild was concerned I was probably the most upset when he wasn't able to play any longer. I left a message on the kids answering machine for fucks sake. But then again, you're just taking a page out of Billy's playbook...accusing me of driving everyone out of the guild.

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 05:49 PM
wait wait wait

people break up sometimes? relationships sometimes never work out?

anyway, she broke up with jeremy long before we started dating.

she broke up with a guy she had no connection with or nothing in common with, no offense jeremy, and that makes her a bad person?

i'm sorry if your relationships have worked out poorly, i've had my share of bad relationships. it sucks.

but hollie and i are happy, and that's really all who should care.

Evo
05-31-2008, 05:51 PM
Okay TJ if you make good posts like this, this thread will die. No logic or reasoning will be used in this thread form now on. Don't make me make another fucking cartoon.

Tirrex
05-31-2008, 05:52 PM
http://digitalcypher.com/random/freecat.jpg

Fees
05-31-2008, 05:57 PM
no offense jeremy

Rarely is any taken.

Psilocybob
05-31-2008, 06:07 PM
yeah the whole calling galabane's house and pretending to be someone from his school kinda creeped him out

stapes
05-31-2008, 07:35 PM
http://www.thebhood.com/members/stapes/cofidq.jpg

I saw this poster coming out of the theater when I saw Indy 4, wonder if it will be any good...

Slock
05-31-2008, 07:41 PM
Awesome, stapes... and fees, stop saying bee tee dubz.

Evo
05-31-2008, 08:04 PM
That wasn't me.

-Fees

Deviator
05-31-2008, 08:16 PM
artifact

Descartes
05-31-2008, 08:24 PM
Phloppy get out of the relationship now, you're doomed. Regardless of how much you think you're happy, it's not worth your time. This isn't out of some petty rage or contrived jealousy, but out of the wisdom of a guy who got to laugh his ass off as the guy who his ex girlfriend cheated on broke down in front of him as she told him that the cycle had happened again and that his "happiness" didn't cut it for her anymore. Since we're a visual culture...

TJ before

http://www.christmas-treasures.com/RaggedyAnnandAndy/EverydayDolls/andy17.jpg

TJ after

http://www.craphound.com/images/gothraggedys.jpg

TJ way after

http://brooklynartproject.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/13/dhje4ersmqyuzkwhi8jjwifjmegmjlwv4m.jpeg

... yeah...

Xandor
05-31-2008, 08:46 PM
thanks devlin?

best pic so far

off to play rock band

-TJ

Staras
05-31-2008, 09:04 PM
serious cat in that picture = win.

XaneAvitar
i poking heard she broke up poking with fees cause she was poking evo or at least thats what billy said poking

Jonclani
Well then. Originally I thought this thing was just a little spat that would pass, but after 22 pages of some moderately viscious bullshit and multiple attempts by multiple parties to reroute the discussion, I figured I would exercise the old "voice of reason".

Most of this drama took place after I had begun to distance myself from the game, so I'm not going to pretend to have all the details of anyone's side, nor am I going to take a side. I'm fairly certain that I can say I have been a friend to all involved parties, maybe not a close personal friend because I tend to keep a comfortable distance from most, but a friend nonetheless.

Most of us have known each other, played the game together, met up, and generally had good times for quite a while, years for the most part. Looking through the conversations, it doesnt seem that the truly INVOLVED parties bare any true ill will towards each other.

Is it really worth it to damage friendships for taking up perceived battles for others in a non-existant war? Adam and Billy, are the issues between you two really serious enough for this back and forth nonsense? I know neither of you are really keen on letting things slide, but this is just a bit out of control.

TJ, I can't speak for everyone, but I can safely say that you aren't hated around these parts. If anything, I think that the posts here show that more people care about you than you realize. Now, whether or not the people are right about Hollie, that's neither here nor there. Just understand that people are looking out for you. Whether you agree or not is up to you, and who you see or don't see is also up for you. But letting a woman ruin friendships is always a bad sign. Look out for yourself, and do what you feel is right. We'll still be behind you either way, just try not to burn bridges, it always comes back to haunt you.

Anyway, not to spoil your drama, for those of you adamant to continue, I'm sure most people won't read my post, and you can flame on with reckless abandon, I just needed to speak my piece and try to quell some of the flames.

-Clani Out

XaneAvitar
05-31-2008, 09:06 PM
gtfo dude

stapes
05-31-2008, 09:13 PM
gtfo dude

QFT

Omni
05-31-2008, 09:23 PM
George what's your Gamertag, I wanna hit up some RB with ya!

Caliene
05-31-2008, 09:36 PM
And btw. Nobody here hates you, some may just think youre a big idiot... BUT SINCE WHEN IS THAT DIFFERENT AMIRITE LOLOLOL

Umm please refer to my guild tag. Poofy haired mofo. <3

IDC about any of your rl crap with that chica, all I care about is you took T6 chest and letting it rot. PRICK BASTARD. <3

I still don't like you.

CJ

hohfeld
05-31-2008, 11:10 PM
I haven't seen any good cartoon's lately? WTF evo and dale?

Tirrex
06-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Well then. Originally I thought this thing was just a little spat that would pass, but after 22 pages of some moderately viscious bullshit and multiple attempts by multiple parties to reroute the discussion, I figured I would exercise the old "voice of reason".

Most of this drama took place after I had begun to distance myself from the game, so I'm not going to pretend to have all the details of anyone's side, nor am I going to take a side. I'm fairly certain that I can say I have been a friend to all involved parties, maybe not a close personal friend because I tend to keep a comfortable distance from most, but a friend nonetheless.

Most of us have known each other, played the game together, met up, and generally had good times for quite a while, years for the most part. Looking through the conversations, it doesnt seem that the truly INVOLVED parties bare any true ill will towards each other.

Is it really worth it to damage friendships for taking up perceived battles for others in a non-existant war? Adam and Billy, are the issues between you two really serious enough for this back and forth nonsense? I know neither of you are really keen on letting things slide, but this is just a bit out of control.

TJ, I can't speak for everyone, but I can safely say that you aren't hated around these parts. If anything, I think that the posts here show that more people care about you than you realize. Now, whether or not the people are right about Hollie, that's neither here nor there. Just understand that people are looking out for you. Whether you agree or not is up to you, and who you see or don't see is also up for you. But letting a woman ruin friendships is always a bad sign. Look out for yourself, and do what you feel is right. We'll still be behind you either way, just try not to burn bridges, it always comes back to haunt you.

Anyway, not to spoil your drama, for those of you adamant to continue, I'm sure most people won't read my post, and you can flame on with reckless abandon, I just needed to speak my piece and try to quell some of the flames.

-Clani Out

Boriiiiiing........

Xandor
06-01-2008, 01:36 AM
omni my gamertag is paraschis, but atm ive got no net on my box. im workin on it.

Eviljester
06-01-2008, 07:20 AM
Wow.....the Bhood forums, How I've missed these. What's up guys?

p.s. What ever happened to episode #2?

Saben
06-01-2008, 09:56 AM
ive got no net on my box

thats what she said

Tirrex
06-01-2008, 03:04 PM
What? 5 hours, no new posts??

Cennar
06-01-2008, 03:47 PM
will update myself later after work, but for the record, brian, I never said Evo was poking anyone, kkthanks!!!

starrla
06-01-2008, 04:04 PM
You guys are worse than girls with the DRAMAAAAAAA

XaneAvitar
06-01-2008, 04:16 PM
POKING

Fees
06-01-2008, 04:17 PM
True dat.

I find it funny that everyone's more interested in the personal lives of those involved than those who are involved are.

galabane
06-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Woah epic thread.

Btw TJ: Never thought it was creepy, I thought some duechebag from my school was trying to funny.

Thesuperman
06-01-2008, 07:29 PM
The Brotherhood is like TNT

"We Know Drama"

Tirrex
06-01-2008, 08:01 PM
True dat.

I find it funny that everyone's more interested in the personal lives of those involved than those who are involved are.

Like a good movie Fees. Or a good soupopera

pgnomeyou
06-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Sheesh....full bag of charcoal down. Ribs, Potatoes and Corn are gone.....

AFK to go get more foodz and drinks.

Ironically this whole thread sounds like what I hear in an average day driving my school bus!!!

Keep up the good work!

Cennar
06-01-2008, 09:00 PM
The Brotherhood is like TNT

"We Know Drama"

That is fucking GREAT!!!!!

Cennar
06-01-2008, 09:01 PM
You know whats the world without a little drama? Boring!!! lol

Cennar
06-01-2008, 09:03 PM
add my gamertag!!! Squirrelnuts45

Cennar
06-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Oh yeah, Most popular epic thread ever!!! ** High Fives for everyone**

Keladrie
06-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Oh yeah, Most popular epic thread ever!!! ** High Fives for everyone**

That should be an emote in wow.
/highfive

Bobthegirl
06-01-2008, 09:26 PM
for dramas sake, im just gonna throw this out there... Im a girl IRL, i been lying this whole time

Cennar
06-01-2008, 09:47 PM
and you been keeping TOM all to yourself... damn you!!

Thesuperman
06-01-2008, 10:18 PM
you know you love me billy ;)

Fees
06-01-2008, 10:36 PM

Evo
06-01-2008, 10:39 PM
^ was me accidentally, learn 2 log off your account.

Tirrex
06-01-2008, 11:57 PM
hacker

Tirrex
06-02-2008, 12:33 AM
I was kinda sick of page splits, so... instead of 10 posts per page there will be 30 now. Yeah, that shrinked the number of pages on our legendary thread from 27 to 9, but hey, I'm sure Evo and Cennar can get it back to 27 in no time!

XaneAvitar
06-02-2008, 01:38 AM
some good came out of this thread afterall

Slock
06-02-2008, 08:05 AM
That spray paint is STILL getting to me...

Morin
06-02-2008, 08:47 AM

I saw this poster coming out of the theater when I saw Indy 4, wonder if it will be any good...

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BTW, if Hollie could log on and clear things up, that would be great, kthnx

Slock
06-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Wait. Who in that picture is with Hollie right now?

hohfeld
06-02-2008, 08:59 AM
pretty sure it is serious cat.

Karrde
06-02-2008, 09:12 AM
pretty sure it is serious cat.

hahahahaha. Awesome

Artalis
06-02-2008, 09:21 AM
hahahahaha. Awesome

Whiskers make me horny.