PDA

View Full Version : Woah?! Some changes?!

XaneAvitar
04-03-2008, 04:09 PM
In my ever loving stride to become more like a Blizz mod... here come some Brotherhood notes for upcoming week changes. As you'll note nothing yet is official official :P

The guild charter will be refurbished this week, with updated rules, history of the guild and other neato stuff for you to read over while bored at work.

Tier 5 dkp will be joining Tier 4 dkp in the retirement home. As of now we will compile a list of loot that is to be loot counciled in the heavily farmed instances. To increase attendance, (and what some might call fairness) we're getting rid of Tier 5 dkp and going to a roll system. Again, this won't apply to all loot more information to come on this within the week.

If you haven't heard the news yet, Tier 6 dkp will be continued into The Sunwell.

Sit-out DKP as of the current moment, you do not need to have your main parked outside the instance unless previously announced. Feel free to run your Karazhans, Zul'amans, Arenas or dailies. Be prepared to drop your group and jump into the Tier 6 instance though or you run the risk of being passed over or not receiving DKP for the night.

There has been an outcry (by me) for The Brotherhood to represent better in arenas and WPVP once again! There has been talk of awarding DKP or possible T6 weapon/gear to those who represent us well in arenas. I'm not talking 2000 rated teams.. I'm literally talking top 50 on the battle group. This obviously takes a butt load of skill and dedication and I'm willing to reward those players who represent The Brotherhood to the fullest. Obviously the details have to be ironed out but expect more information on this in the upcoming weeks!

A series of website changes could be coming in the near future. As I'm trying to make our transition from secluded The Brotherhood, Shattered Hand Alliance guild over to The Brotherhood Online Gaming Community my goal is to increase traffic onto the website. Doing so probably involves attracting non-guildies. The best way to do this is create a forum worth viewing to the public. What might this include? This might involve opening up some of our class forums or even molding them all together into one giant Class Mechanics forums. Either way, a lot of our forums could be going public. More of this has to be ironed out.

We will also be adding several public forums for other games we plan on incorporating into The Brotherhood lineup. Starcraft II, anyone?

Just thought I'd keep the lot of you in the loop, again a lot of this stuff has to be finalized, some in the brainstorming sections. But we're out to spike some life into the forums and the game for people who have been fading away from it. : )

Deviator
04-03-2008, 04:52 PM
brotherhood.org inc?

Legna
04-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Very cool indeed ^.^ SC2... hell yea ^.^

Pilamar
04-07-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm all for that Brian. My other Clan is like that. The Gathering (http://www.thegclan.net/phpEvo/index.php) plays all types of games.

eide
05-14-2008, 06:03 PM
a family i also belong too and help found back a few years ago has done this as well.... www.Divineguild.com (http://www.Divineguild.com) just to show you. Most of my fellow brothers/sisters are in other games that i've tried or had not much of an interest in hehe. I still remain in contact with most by phone/email/forum that sort of thing.

Ectemian
05-15-2008, 12:38 PM
sounds entertaining, WOOT!