PDA

View Full Version : Our 4 man Attumen kill (Video inside)

Omni
02-14-2008, 09:16 AM
Yesterday we were floating the idea around of a 1 tank 1 healer Kara, when we decided we'd take it a step further. Alliera, Feesshorty, and I managed to make it to the final pull before Midnight, but after 2 sad tries on it hadn't managed to kill it so we regrouped. We pulled in Descartes for the last trash pack and moved on to the boss. The boss himself was doable with 3, but since we couldn't get there with 3 we didn't want to cheese it. It took us about 9 minutes to finally drop him, but it was a relatively simple encounter from a healing aspect. Without further ado, I present you with DarkCartes vs Attumen the Huntsman, featuring special guests Alliera and Feesshorty:

http://files.filefront.com/DarkCartes20avi/;9629522;/fileinfo.html

The actual video had some high hopes crushed in the process, as I could not for the life of me manage to add shadow to Attumen, and by the time I got to the exit sequence, my mapview was more or less locked up so I ended up just having to take a screenshot. Oh and I put a lens flare in the wrong frame which looks a little ridiculous.

Fees
02-14-2008, 10:56 AM
World record.

And Nick, that looked nothing like me at the end.

Jhereg
02-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Shut it instigator.

Omni
02-14-2008, 02:10 PM
I'll be honest Jeremy, when I imported your gear it basically had you wearing the Voidheart Crown and the Corruptor's Shoulders, and that was it. I had to improvise a little because Model Viewer has a mile high stack of bugs and limitations. I also for some reason have no idea what your head looks like.