PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering...

khisihn
11-30-2007, 03:30 PM
I logged in today for the first time in about a week due to having IRL issues of almost losing my job and getting evicted and I find out I have been gkicked. I'm sorry for not being able to let anybody know a little in advance that all this came up (it was slightly unexpected), but my god it's only been a little over a week and I get the drastic action of getting kicked. Sorry, but that upsets me just a bit. There are more than a couple ppl in this guild that could have gotten ahold of me in ways other than internet yet no try of that had been made. I still very much want to be a part of this guild, but it pisses me off very much how quickly you guys just all turned me out with no warning or attempts to talk to me and find out if there is a valid reason for my absence. I'd like to hear from someone to see if I can get reinvited now that my RL crap has started to settle, but if your opinion is to still be so harsh with me to not let me back in b/c yes I do have a life and lately it's been full of a lot of shit....then this is not the place I need to be.

XaneAvitar
11-30-2007, 04:10 PM
<---- wasn't involved in the decision.

I'm not going to defend the decision or the people affected, because in the end it was a recruitment on the basis of raiding. But I think you've befriend enough people to earn a casual ranking amongst the guild if you so please.

Again, I was not involved in the decision, kicking, etc. I'm curious to who discussed this as you we're not the only one kicked in a recent purging.

What I'm saying: Don't stress it, a gkick doesnt mean you cant be reinvited, for all I know it's a misunderstanding. Neal (Mercator) is the man to talk to.